Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

After X-Mas Sale
    #2201414 - 12/26/03 12:24 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well as many of you know one of the busiest days in retail is the day after Christmas. People take back gifts they didn't like and buy things that they really wanted. I bet you didn't get any of the follow products stuffed in your stocking so I've cut the price on them.

Micron Magick Filter Discs - 100 for $10.00 Try finding another true filter disc for less then 10 cents.

Micron Magick Myco Starters - 3 for $10.00 By far one of the easiest syringe making tools around and $2.50 off too boot.

BRF Cakes - $30.00 per dozen and now available in a 4 pack for only $10.00

Pre-Sterilized Quarts - Not so much as a sale but a reintroduction of an old product. We got a lot of emails asking us to bring this back and for way cheaper the Earth's Tongue.

These prices are good through the end of the year.

I've been doing a lot of work on my site lately and if you are to find any broken links or any other sort of bug that may occur I would be very thankful for your pointing it out.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: After X-Mas Sale [Re: MicronMagick]
    #2204682 - 12/27/03 10:13 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

man, i have always thought you was an upfront kinda guy.......

i WAS going to order 2 sets of myco starters ( 2x$10) the $20 didnt bother me at all, i mean, i dont have time to hunt down ports, assemble, etc etc. so it was no big thing to me.

UNTIL i went to check out...... $10.11 shipping???!!! c'mon man, whats the weight on 6 plastic ball lids, i know the ports dont run it up that much. anyone that has done any shipping at all knows a box that size, that app weight will only set you back $3.80 for priority shipping. I wouldnt have even minded ya running up the S&H to $5.00, but damn man.. $10.11??!!!! .

sorry man, you lost a sale, and i would re-think my shipping prices for future business success.

just my humble opinions

CC

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: After X-Mas Sale [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #2205055 - 12/28/03 02:50 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ChromeCrow:

You know shipping something with 0.001 lbs via UPS from your house to your next-door neighbor's house is already $5. Plus, you have to pay for handling costs. You don't want your products just thrown in a box and arrive damaged do you?

$10.11 is very reasonable for shipping.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#2205374 - 12/28/03 09:46 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

CC,

Sorry you don't like UPS's rates but I have been stung by quiet a few people claiming their order didn't arrive and their order was never returned to me. After taking a closer look I found that it was only the USPS orders that this happened to. So, I went with UPS only.

Their rates are a little funky to figure. If the package weighs 1.1 pounds it's figured as 2 pound which is what it sound like it did. 2 pound to IN is about $10.11

With that in mind I went an took a look at that the weight for the Myco Starter 3pk and it turns out it was set high. I've made the adjustments go give it a whirl and see if the S&H is more to your liking.

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#2205513 - 12/28/03 12:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Opps guess that's not the 2 pound rate. Forgot that around this time every year UPS hikes it's rates.

Sorry CC

Offlinevermonster
Lost Sailor

Loc: Shangri La
    #2205956 - 12/28/03 05:56 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I was going to order just some prints from MM
but the shipping was like $12 so I went with Ralph.
I emailed MM and asked why it was so much to ship
and got no response so I'm done with MM.

--------------------

Invisiblephobey
watcher

Loc: home
Re: After X-Mas Sale [Re: vermonster]
    #2207157 - 12/29/03 08:12 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe you should try and actually read a thread and then reply

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: After X-Mas Sale [Re: vermonster]
    #2207268 - 12/29/03 10:04 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I was going to order just some prints from MM but the shipping was like $12 so I went with Ralph. I emailed MM and asked why it was so much to ship and got no response so I'm done with MM.

Hmm... Let me take a wild guess here but you emailed me about when I posted this I bet

Thread

Did you ever think of PMing me? Because I would have answered it. I alsway do!!! I check this site once a day and reply to threads and PMs. Sometimes I hang out here all day.

Personaly I think there should be another rule that you should first have to PM a vendor before stating things like "he never replied". The Internet isn't fail proof please try to many avenues before claiming a Sponsor is ripping you off.

Trust me when I say that all of the mushroom related sponsors here are 100% stand up people. I have done business with them all!!! I will personally vouche for any of them!!!

Back to why my rates are high. You may not be aware of this but I am the only mushroom related sponsor that takes cc and allows you to ship to a different location other then where the cc bill is sent too. Other vendor quit doing this because of the fraud factor. Now that other quit my fraud factor has most certain multiplied.

Because of the fraud factor I needed to go with UPS for many different reasons. To which I'm not going to detail with, but the short answer is when their is an issue UPS has way better customer service and is handle in a effective manner. Please the girls at the UPS Store are easy on the eyes :wink:

I've been hit by a lot of fraud this year. Not to mention some piss-ant has been turning me into PayPal and 2CheckOut. So I need to cut my losses to a minimum and UPS helps me do that.

Dispite what you may think there is a lot of competitors and profits are that high. It takes a lot of hard work to stay in business and out of jail.

It's the price of doing business!!!

Sorry,
MM

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#2222422 - 01/06/04 08:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I've decided to extend this sale until 1/11/04

Anonymous

#2222429 - 01/06/04 08:57 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

mm i have done business with you before and i'm more than happy with the prices and service,some people must expect you to run a business with no profit,go figure :shake:

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: After X-Mas Sale [Re: ]
    #2227996 - 01/08/04 12:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Thank You lamblancer.

I do think vendors get a bad rap for our pricing structures. Which makes me laugh my ass off. Had a main stream company come up with the Myco Starter it would retail for $19.95 and seeming as you can easily make 500+ syringe from it that would still only be $0.04 per syringe.

But hey then the product would be more then the S&H. Maybe I'm on to something here. LOL

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum