Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #21997182 -

BERSERK DESTROYER said:
Most of her stories wouldn't require very much money at all to pull off. It's not like it's some Saratonin shit.



It's true, you could easily live my lifestyle spending $20K or so a year. Meaning if you made at least $3K each month, and really learned to scrimp and save in terms of food and rent, anybody could easily live my lifestyle. Don't bother getting a car if you live in the city, you won't need it and it'll just be added expenses. Pay for health insurance each month though, cause you'll be needing it living my lifestyle :lolsy: Sad but true :sad: Even if you don't have any specific health problems come up (I've been pretty lucky so far), you will need it for rehab eventually or the occasional ER trip due to accidental overdose or whatever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: Eggtimer]
    #21997185 -

Do you want us to all rub your back and tell you things are gonna get better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #21997263 -

I don't think her stories are exaggerated as much as she takes some amount of artistic licence to frame it in a way that will piss off uptight people, and entertain the rest of us.  She has also talked about her struggles in a way that shows she is health conscious and realistic, as well as shown alot of insight on subjects other than drugs, but many people choose to view her through their own lens of what it means to be a drug user or woman who is open about her unconventional sexual escapades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #21998379 -

Honestly, I know people who have blown way more but they are full blown H tards. They last until they get caught. a close person I know stole a ring so invaluable to me handed down to me while my grandfather was dying that was valued... at least 15k... so yah.. that's a hard one to swallow knowing some fucking stupid ass pawn shop has my grandfathers death bed ring he gave to me the night before he died. fucked up.. shit gets me every time. That's what I fucking hate heroin/meth addicts. They are fucking pussies. They won't go through withdrawal they will rob you blind with no remorse. I've never felt that feeling on anything. such a shitty feeling knowing he wore that his whole fucking life and then some drug fiend piece of shit stole it... prob sold it for 30$ too... ughhh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: Gorlax]
    #22000599 -

Gorlax said:
Honestly, I know people who have blown way more but they are full blown H tards. They last until they get caught. a close person I know stole a ring so invaluable to me handed down to me while my grandfather was dying that was valued... at least 15k... so yah.. that's a hard one to swallow knowing some fucking stupid ass pawn shop has my grandfathers death bed ring he gave to me the night before he died. fucked up.. shit gets me every time. That's what I fucking hate heroin/meth addicts. They are fucking pussies. They won't go through withdrawal they will rob you blind with no remorse. I've never felt that feeling on anything. such a shitty feeling knowing he wore that his whole fucking life and then some drug fiend piece of shit stole it... prob sold it for 30$ too... ughhh



I have never robbed anybody in my life. Occasionally shoplifted cheap items from a store sure (like under $20-$30), but I have never stolen items from a person.

Actually that's not a true, I do have a habit of being a kleptomaniac, but I always only steal items that are under $5. Items that I steal from friend's places for example, will be like a pair of tweezers or a cheese grater or like maybe a burned CD that isn't even worth anything. I never steal anything valuable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22000631 -

Crystal G said:
Actually that's not a true, I do have a habit of being a kleptomaniac, but I always only steal items that are under $5. Items that I steal from friend's places for example, will be like a pair of tweezers or a cheese grater or like maybe a burned CD that isn't even worth anything. I never steal anything valuable.



Christ you're bloody boring

i once took TWO complimentary mints instead of one.

Edited by druqs (07/26/15 06:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: Crystal G]
    #22000645 -

I'm sure they would have disposed of those things by the time you got your hands on them if they held no sort of value Crystal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: druqs]
    #22000649 -

druqs said:
Crystal G said:
Actually that's not a true, I do have a habit of being a kleptomaniac, but I always only steal items that are under $5. Items that I steal from friend's places for example, will be like a pair of tweezers or a cheese grater or like maybe a burned CD that isn't even worth anything. I never steal anything valuable.



Christ you're bloody boring

i once took TWO complimentary mints instead of one.




I hope they catch you and hang you by the neck and beat you like a pinata

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22000668 -

i felt bad so i went back after with a little note that said:

'sorry about the mints'



its okay to steal as long as your mother makes you cry while writing an apology letter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: druqs]
    #22000721 -

Crystal H once brought a keg of Yeungling to Trent anus and sold 5$ cups to all the thirsty patrons for a night.  She left with like 400$, and that was just in an evening. Crystal makes money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How does Crystal G afford her lifestyle? [Re: druqs]
    #22000793 -

druqs said:
Crystal G said:
Actually that's not a true, I do have a habit of being a kleptomaniac, but I always only steal items that are under $5. Items that I steal from friend's places for example, will be like a pair of tweezers or a cheese grater or like maybe a burned CD that isn't even worth anything. I never steal anything valuable.



Christ you're bloody boring

i once took TWO complimentary mints instead of one.



I do grab two handfuls of those mints whenever I see them at restaurants :lol:

But hey, the value is still worth under $5 and I'm a customer so in my mind it's not REALLY stealing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Exposing the Food and Drug Industry!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dmthead420 8,260 77 01/03/07 04:22 AM
by PDU
* Cymbalta (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Pharmaceutical Industry) OneMoreRobot3021 895 10 06/02/06 03:52 PM
by Atheist
* Why I Dont Do Pharmaceuticals, Reason #88201
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,206 27 03/11/07 05:50 PM
by some1whoisntme
* Sedentary lifestyle for the lose freddurgan 716 7 08/02/05 04:09 PM
by PuZuZu
* The Pharmaceutical Collection toastandjam 731 6 07/25/07 05:59 PM
by toastandjam
* Hollywood Pushing Alternative Lifestyles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 6,220 63 02/02/06 08:05 PM
by dr0mni
* The Hemp Industry eligal 1,056 3 02/15/07 09:16 PM
by DNKYD
* Drugs as part of a balanced lifestyle j3ckyl 1,557 19 04/08/07 03:33 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,811 topic views. 3 members, 258 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.