Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
gurf's final video
    #21946889 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gurf's final video [Re: nastynaven]
    #21946936 -

HAHA WTF just pulled the beard down


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gurf's final video [Re: blackhawk] * 2
    #21947026 -

Thank fucking God it's the final one of this bullshit.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gurf's final video [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21947034 -

Psychonautica said:
Thank fucking God it's the final one of this bullshit.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gurf's final video [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21947042 -

I actually liked his videos. Especially that pencil review lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gurf's final video [Re: blackhawk]
    #21947053 -

I wouldn't mind them, if http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?where=body&tosearch=main&namebox=345481 every single fucking one of these wasn't a video of his, and every fucking thing he comments in is on one of his videos.

He is useless to this website, provides nothing constructive, debatable or any content, and uses it solely to advertise. If he was an actual member of this website instead of using it to freely promote himself and nothing else, I wouldn't mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: gurf's final video [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21947316 -

SirShroomsAlott said:
I wouldn't mind them, if http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?where=body&tosearch=main&namebox=345481 every single fucking one of these wasn't a video of his, and every fucking thing he comments in is on one of his videos.

He is useless to this website, provides nothing constructive, debatable or any content, and uses it solely to advertise. If he was an actual member of this website instead of using it to freely promote himself and nothing else, I wouldn't mind.



I apologize for that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ask a question for the gurf Q and A
( 1 2 all )
nastynaven 1,692 30 06/12/15 07:43 AM
by nastynaven
* That point when you finally decide: "I'm going to get fired!"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 14,630 134 08/14/05 06:49 PM
by trendal
* I've never seen the Paris Hilton sex video
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,923 33 12/31/04 04:46 PM
by Vvellum
* Tehehehe!! I'm gonna get laid finally..
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 2,784 52 04/11/05 04:39 AM
by exclusive58
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* FINALS BLOW
( 1 2 3 all )
Help on the Way 5,040 56 05/04/05 11:10 PM
by Adden
* Music Videos
( 1 2 all )
plexus 5,908 31 09/12/04 01:20 PM
by abhi
* entheogen videos doctorbombay 1,027 14 05/28/05 12:56 PM
by butterflydawn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
461 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.