Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Need someone good with photoshop
    #21706289 -

There are 4 cars in this pic.  I need the license plate number of the red one or the truck across the street.

Green car is a deadbeat dad who just got arrested for assault on my wife.

He has her child 2 days a week and isn't at the address he provided to the courts so before I hire a P.I. I was wondering if someone could zoom and enhance the image to read any of the license plates



--------------------

Edited by KnyggaPlease (05/21/15 01:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: KnyggaPlease]
    #21706292 -

PM Propensity. HIs photoshop skills are off the chain


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21706295 -

you could probably zoom into it yourself with MSpaint

im pretty sure the whole "enhance" thing is just a movie gimmick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Adolin]
    #21706300 -

Idk why I didn't think about that lol


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Adolin]
    #21706301 -

Gresh said:
you could probably zoom into it yourself with MSpaint

im pretty sure the whole "enhance" thing is just a movie gimmick.



Nope

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Adolin] * 1
    #21706304 -

well it is a movie gimmick but there are some tricks you can do.

however its a grainy ass photo and the plate in the back is out of the depth of field...soooooo MAYBE... but prolly not.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: rxb]
    #21706313 -

if it was me i'd give the kid a phone with sub7 on it and watch the camera :smile:


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: rxb]
    #21706383 -

Unfortunately the image resolution is just too low. It is not possible to clearly read what the plate number is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: toader123]
    #21706386 -

Thought so


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: KnyggaPlease]
    #21706396 -

Sucks that some asshole assaulted your wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21706403 -




Success


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21706407 -

give the child a phone with a gps tracker on the phone and with a "child protection lock" on it. that software is easy to find. will tell you RIGHT where he is.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: rxb]
    #21706417 -

you could also get one the gps trackers for hikers and just sew it into the bottom of a backpack.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: rxb]
    #21706422 -

Ah if I was gonna go the route of a gps tracker in the diaper bag I would have


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: KnyggaPlease]
    #21706427 -

nothing wrong with keeping track of your child.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: KnyggaPlease] * 1
    #21706430 -

yeah sure no problem



:shocked: omg what r we dealing with here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #21706434 -

LOL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Adolin]
    #21708210 -

Gresh said:
you could probably zoom into it yourself with MSpaint




HAHAHAH

MSPAINT !


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: MR14]
    #21708218 -

MR14 said:
Gresh said:
you could probably zoom into it yourself with MSpaint




HAHAHAH

MSPAINT !



i can open 4k+ images in mspaint, so i don't see your point.

i still think GIMP is better than photoshop though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need someone good with photoshop [Re: Adolin]
    #21708227 -

there is no question, gimp is WAAAAY better than photoshop.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help with photoshop and pixels and blah blah blah DeadHearts 568 16 09/04/11 07:16 PM
by DeadHearts
* Calling all GIMP & Photoshop masters nice1 1,095 16 08/10/11 12:43 PM
by healing
* Photoshop help MandooPandoo 504 10 10/31/13 05:08 PM
by MandooPandoo
* Photoshop-Op NewbieS 765 6 05/30/07 11:47 PM
by Newbie
* "fake" pixel art? dwtk 753 0 12/11/09 11:09 AM
by dwtk
* mspaint masterpieces!
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 2,854 23 10/31/06 09:22 PM
by doctor_gonzo
* Need photoshop help! jewunit 1,195 16 11/14/09 05:43 PM
by Ferris
* photoshop 7 highoman 1,899 14 02/11/03 09:01 PM
by boO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
828 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.