Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702772 -

Fight the good fight buddy.  As for me and my own I'll wait out the current waves of politics. My state is as Draconian as they come; but as you say the times they are a changin'.  Just the other day I saw an ad for a Cannabis Expo at the Arlinton convention centre. $100 tickets seemed a little steep but I suppose it is going towards an amazing cause.

Lets face it the only thing keeping cannabis illegal is money.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: 1234go]
    #21702795 -

1234go said:
I understand all that man, but that's totally beside the point.

It's not about legalities, it's about moralities.
My parents asked me not to, I'm staying in their home. I will respect their wishes.

I may not have given a damn when I was around 17.



I think you and I are having weird timing with our posts or something. I was talking about guerrilla growing, which is cheaper and not at your folks house, but I get it. You seem like a good guy, I'm going to drop out of this  thread I think, but sorry for the miscommunication.

I will write up some things on farming and extracting though for those who are interested!


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702816 -

Well, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding too then.

Quote:
I was talking about guerrilla growing



OOooohhhhhhhh.
Yeah that's a whole different ball park.
I've pondered, but have never taken the initiative.
I've become quite lazy in my late 20's.

Again, sorry about the miscommunication. :hatsoff:

Do that write up, people would be interested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21703001 -

Matt87 said:
What are you a bagillionaire? Its absolutely not worth it. Weed should be and IS free like water.



Not everyone is able to grow. There is no way I'd be able to pull it off at this point in my life. Maybe once I move but right now I'm stuck buying.


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: DOBAS]
    #21703017 -

DOBAS said:
Matt87 said:
What are you a bagillionaire? Its absolutely not worth it. Weed should be and IS free like water.



Not everyone is able to grow. There is no way I'd be able to pull it off at this point in my life. Maybe once I move but right now I'm stuck buying.



I said I would butt out of this thing, but  the thing is you can. If you have the WILL, fifty bucks, and a trusted friend with a car you can grow outdoors and have at least ten grand around October or more importantly, not buy weed anymore.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21703163 -

Looking forward to the write up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21703761 -

Matt87 said:
DOBAS said:
Matt87 said:
What are you a bagillionaire? Its absolutely not worth it. Weed should be and IS free like water.



Not everyone is able to grow. There is no way I'd be able to pull it off at this point in my life. Maybe once I move but right now I'm stuck buying.



I said I would butt out of this thing, but  the thing is you can. If you have the WILL, fifty bucks, and a trusted friend with a car you can grow outdoors and have at least ten grand around October or more importantly, not buy weed anymore.



Some people have responsibles and things at stake and are not willing to grow illegal drugs.

If I lived in a Marijuana friendly state I would grow for sure


--------------------
:mushdance:  :dancingbear:  :feelspokeman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: DOBAS]
    #21703863 -

So would I man!


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* West or East coast of U.S.A RJLR 1,152 16 03/06/05 06:17 PM
by Skunk420
* East Coast Shows Stonerware 585 2 01/08/04 07:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Dead Add West Coast Dates Ripple 1,012 8 07/15/03 06:23 PM
by twistedweather
* Anybody on the east coast want to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch??? Grav 382 2 01/10/05 11:59 PM
by Cubieman420
* Calling all people from the North East Coast of North America Jatoba 424 1 06/07/05 08:59 PM
by Jatoba
* Any gatherings coming up on the north east?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,291 23 09/12/05 04:29 PM
by Fospher
* Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed?
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 4,785 30 03/18/05 03:23 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Using weed as a "reward"
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,924 21 11/05/04 03:12 AM
by zahudulallah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,533 topic views. 8 members, 33 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.