Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
West or East coast of U.S.A
    #3872250 -

I don't really have a chose, I'm going to the East side New York... But I could go to San Francisco art institute there's an opening... I was wondering what you'd do if you had the chance... If jazz is any thing to go by, I like the rawness of east coast... but I also like cool jazz from the west coast, melodic and not in your face. They say that your not likely to get too much done on the west because the weathers perfect and all... What do ya think?


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: RJLR]
    #3872265 -

perfect weather is k3y in getting stuff done

I'm from the East Coast, and I vote West!


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3872271 -

I'm from the East Coast also, but I've never been to the West Coast ...so I don't know! :shrug:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: Locus]
    #3872275 -

West Coast, especially if you have the chance to go to SF


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: RJLR]
    #3872280 -

I think I'm going to Portland for awhile, I like the West coast but haven't really seen the east, just parts of the southern areas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3872282 -

My brother has lived outside of LA for about 3 years or more. He loves it!


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3872306 -

Is the west coast a lot more expensive?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: Boom]
    #3872401 -

well.. there are rich parts and poor parts. the cost of living in california is higher than other states, but you can find cheap areas anywhere.

and I'de say San Francisco

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: RJLR]
    #3872437 -

Screw both coasts hehe Come to Chicagos Art Institute  :grin:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: RJLR]
    #3872573 -

the west coast is where all the movie stars and good times happen. i know from uxpuryence.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: TODAY]
    #3872736 -

def west coast, san fran is awesome and if your going to an art school its one of the best places to be living. :peace:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: infamous]
    #3872744 -

west coast nukka! :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: notapillow]
    #3872877 -

you say nyucka or nukka or nyugga too? sweet.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: RJLR]
    #3878945 -

The West coast, all the way up from Oregon to Washington...and British Columbia...I haven't been there but I want to take a long raod trip all the way up to Canada, the mountains I heard are spectacular in the Pacific Northwest...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: Skunk420]
    #3878966 -

Perfect weather's a shitty reason to go West Coast, in my opinion.  One of the great and beautiful things about New York City is that it feels like a part of everything is here, like you could find anything anywhere if you went walking long enough, even if you found it in your mind.

You like Jazz?  You like Miles Davis' Bitches Brew?  Any time it rains, I take a fat bonghit, put Bitches Brew on my headphones and go walking in the rain, and it's like Miles and company are following right behind you, creating the perfect soundtrack for the perfect moment.

Come to NYC and let's puff. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3878972 -

west

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: West or East coast of U.S.A [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3879000 -

Nah I might be moving to Canada, BC, I have a friend that goes up there so often, mainly because his dad is living there...I bet if I took a vacation there I would not come back to Utah..well maybe to visit and laugh at my other Friends stuck here...it might be a while though, I mean in about a year or so...hard to tell..exactly..

Edited by skunk78395 (03/06/05 06:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* East Coast Shows Stonerware 585 2 01/08/04 07:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Dead Add West Coast Dates Ripple 1,012 8 07/15/03 06:23 PM
by twistedweather
* san francisco Vvellum 1,301 13 02/21/05 07:08 PM
by TODAY
* Anybody on the east coast want to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch??? Grav 382 2 01/10/05 11:59 PM
by Cubieman420
* Calling all people from the North East Coast of North America Jatoba 424 1 06/07/05 08:59 PM
by Jatoba
* Back from Key West LearyfanS 1,262 16 09/21/04 03:42 PM
by Learyfan
* Power to the Peaceful Festival San Francisco +++AFTER PARTY!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 4,474 73 09/09/04 01:13 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* San Francisco
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,759 37 03/05/05 09:13 AM
by mxdrk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,152 topic views. 2 members, 43 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.