Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702113 -

That's a gorgeous bud, OP.

Goldcaphunter, I have some family up in Mass. Nice neck of the woods!

Matt, only three trips you say? I am intrigued.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: 1234go]
    #21702122 -

1234go said:
Every time I've tried wax I was disappointed.

Granted, I didn't have one of the special "rigs"...

I just thought I was in for a big deal, only to be left highly disappointed.



The same. Hash on the other hand.....


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: trekie]
    #21702134 -

Quote:
Hash on the other hand.....



Indeed. My favorite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: trekie]
    #21702137 -

If you guys took a dab of some dank oil out of a nice rig you'd be blown away


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21702158 -

I have .for me it's like eddibles . Ok every once in a while. Actually I prefer edibles over oil too.

A nice bubble hash is by far my favorite thing. Especially made from a sativa :awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: 1234go]
    #21702320 -

1234go said:
Every time I've tried wax I was disappointed.

Granted, I didn't have one of the special "rigs"...

I just thought I was in for a big deal, only to be left highly disappointed.



Wow. Its as huge a difference as smelling weed someone else is smoking v.s. taking a bong rip yourself. The rig is very worthwhile. It makes weed into a drug dude. Wax can shut down the most hardcore of party animals for the evening.
Someone stated earlier that they like hash but not wax. Its all called hashish man. The only difference es between crumble, shatter, hard wax, soft wax/budder, sap,honey, and oil is the temperature at which it was purged. Anything purged hotter than 180 will be topically and orally usable too due to decarboxylation.

Ohh yes.. wax is a whole 'nother thing off a titanium nail.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702461 -

Matt87 said:
Someone stated earlier that they like hash but not wax. Its all called hashish man.



Blasphemous.
:brushrage:

:wink:

Nah I hear you, I'm sure if I did it "by the book" it'd be worthwhile.
But I'm not about to cough up the high amount of cash for a special bong, or rig.
And I'm not about to start spending 50-80$ on grams either. No sir.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: 1234go]
    #21702533 -

Of course not. I'm suggesting that if you like pot, you grow your own which would provide free flowers and extracts. And put money in your pocket.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702539 -

Unfortunately, I can't do that currently.

:doublefacepalm::doublefacepalm:

Edited by 1234go (05/20/15 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702550 -

Paying anything..especially 80 bucks for grams of wax would HURT. To me its like buying air or something. I just don't get it. Ya eat an apple a day- get apple trees. Eggs a a staple of your diet- get chickens. Grow that shit, where there's a will there's a way.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702555 -

This isn't exactly correct.  Yes some people decarb their oils in order to make it bioavailable orally.  But another way to make "shatter" consistancy is to blow your butane oil and let it get to that "sludge" stage at the bottom of your pyrex.
Then disolve in as little amount of Everclear as you can and immediately transfer to the freezer for 24-48 hours.  Since the alcohol is a semi-polar solvent the rest of the plant waxes/oils will bind to the alcohol. 
Then take the solution out of the freezer and filter out the rest of the plant matter/waxes and evaporate.  It should also help get rid of the remaining butane in the solvent extraction.
:themoreyouknow:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: 1234go]
    #21702561 -

1234go said:
Unfortunately, I can't do that currently.

:doublefacepalm::doublefacepalm:



You can but I won't spend too much effort trying to talk you into it. At the very least I wish you all well in finding a better connect at least.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21702565 -

Also I've seen a world of difference between trim oil/vs Grade A Whole Nug run Oil.  You'd be surprised.

I myself will probably always be a bubblehash fan myself.  I don't mind sacrificing potency for those amazing flavours something like a nice Durban Poison bubble hash can bring.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21702613 -

TheGreenArrow said:
Also I've seen a world of difference between trim oil/vs Grade A Whole Nug run Oil.  You'd be surprised.

I myself will probably always be a bubblehash fan myself.  I don't mind sacrificing potency for those amazing flavours something like a nice Durban Poison bubble hash can bring.



You'd be surprised at the difference between grade A bug oil and FRESH still wet material! Gotta freeze the water with dry ice so the water doesn't make it in your product. This is the most flavorful wax there is. This combined with the whole Buchner funnel and flask routine is the highest level of wax I'm aware of.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702635 -

I'd imagine it's the BEE'S KNEES!  Super Critical extractions even colder without extra moisture!  I bet its flavorful as fuck.  Unfortunately for us in illegal states fresh plant material is all but unheard of, save for the select few.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702748 -

Matt87 said:
1234go said:
Unfortunately, I can't do that currently.

:doublefacepalm::doublefacepalm:



You can but I won't spend too much effort trying to talk you into it. At the very least I wish you all well in finding a better connect at least.



:confused2:

No, I can't. lol
Staying with the parents currently, they told me no. :shrug:
I wasn't fishing for pro tips, I know I COULD do it. But I respect my mummy and daddy.
I think you're taking my posts out of context. I've never paid for wax, I got it as a gift.
My "connect" is good, :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21702749 -

People growing weed because they know its right regardless of the consequences is the reason its becoming legal. My friend, there are good men sitting in jail today that were willing to go there to build the current momentum. Things are changing now... Its summer, make yourself some fresh plant material!


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702763 -

Just saw your post. Yes, respect your folks. Sorry dude, I'm passionate about this, its given me, my family, and my friends a better quality of life. I like to help people and this is the only thing I know really well that is profitable.

If I get a delicious dessert i try to feed a bite to everyone at the table.. I was just trying to help out the only way I can.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702767 -

I understand all that man, but that's totally beside the point.

It's not about legalities, it's about moralities.
My parents asked me not to, I'm staying in their home. I will respect their wishes.

I may not have given a damn when I was around 17.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Coast Wax & Weed [Re: Matt87]
    #21702770 -

Matt87 said:
Just saw your post. Yes, respect your folks. Sorry dude, I'm passionate about this, its given me, my family, and my friends a better quality of life. I like to help people and this is the only thing I know really well that is profitable.

If I get a delicious dessert i try to feed a bite to everyone at the table.. I was just trying to help out the only way I can.




Gotcha.

I was thinking "what the hell is up with this guy?!" :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* West or East coast of U.S.A RJLR 1,152 16 03/06/05 06:17 PM
by Skunk420
* East Coast Shows Stonerware 585 2 01/08/04 07:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Dead Add West Coast Dates Ripple 1,012 8 07/15/03 06:23 PM
by twistedweather
* Anybody on the east coast want to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch??? Grav 382 2 01/10/05 11:59 PM
by Cubieman420
* Calling all people from the North East Coast of North America Jatoba 424 1 06/07/05 08:59 PM
by Jatoba
* Any gatherings coming up on the north east?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,291 23 09/12/05 04:29 PM
by Fospher
* Has anyone ever thrown up from smoking weed?
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 4,785 30 03/18/05 03:23 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* Using weed as a "reward"
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,924 21 11/05/04 03:12 AM
by zahudulallah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,533 topic views. 5 members, 4 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.