Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: sprinkles]
    #21642155 -

i just blacked out.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: sprinkles]
    #21642162 -

I see you're running the new Benzo Spellcheck program :cookiemonster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: musiclover420]
    #21642163 -

musiclover420 said:
:rofl2:

Then proceeded to tell me to leave her house. What did I do to deserve this? I said I was tired :lol:

The funniest part? I left at least 1-2000$ of musical equipment up at her house in an empty room I will have to come back for this week...

I had been staying up there just for the space since she had the extra room, and had been doing great about staying quite and not bothering her.

2 of my friends are renting a room from her for 700$ a month too, which is her only income besides some investments she might still be cashing in on.

I told her to take a look at herself before trying to tell me how to live, which did not feel good but it is true honestly. I may not have my shit together but she is not in a position to judge. Most of her money was inherited and has been blown over the years on tobacco beer and processed food, and her son's a heroin addiction... It is crazy how much some people project stuff onto others, she was trying to tell me how my problem is I don't work a steady job :lol: even though she has been living off of inherited $ as long as I can remember.

I was pretty damn stressed out earlier but now that I am away from her I am feeling much more calm. Another funny part is I have been slowly cleaing up parts of her house and planning out improvement projects such as landscaping and ways she could generate an income out of the house, as apposed to selling it like she wants too. It is a nice ass old house, in a prime location. But is super rundown and at maybe half its value, she could get maybe 300K for it, but if it was taken care of it would easily be a 500-600K house. So I have been trying to plan ways to get her an income to fix the house up, which she always turns into "fix up to sell for more $"... Glad I am not going to put effort into that after all.

Thoughts?



I have noticed that old ladies generally speak da troof :strokebeard:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: musiclover420]
    #21642169 -

musiclover420 said:
Obviously Insert local police dpt #



Don't you realize how much nicer gramma is gonna be to you after I rock her world?

Come on man, put in a good word for me.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: Amanita86]
    #21642175 -

Amanita86 said:
I see you're running the new Benzo Spellcheck program :cookiemonster:



lol my fingers do all the spelling for me.

i trust them.

to fail.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21643634 -

akira_akuma said:
DTCharlieB said:
What's it like to be the worst poster on the shroomery 6 years running?

People think it will stop but my god you keep spewing out the gibberish.



BWHAHAHAHA oh man, yeah, got me there!1

:rolleyes: fuck off you donkey raping shit eater.



Stop ripping movies off and come up with your own insults please.  It makes you look like an unintelligent COPY CAT!  F you copy cat


--------------------
I like lasagna.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: DTCharlieB]
    #21643725 -

sorry akira but you just got CAUGHT/OWNED


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Grandma called me a Bum earlier [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21644135 -

LOL, it was useful because that's how i hear his posts, like as if he was Cartman. PS: LOL your call for originality is most unoriginal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Herbs for arthiritis? My grandmas sick... duster 860 10 09/12/07 03:28 PM
by browndustin
* Selling kratom pills
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,040 25 05/05/21 07:04 PM
by QM33
* Emotional Breakdown Incoming: Serious Help Needed
( 1 2 all )
blo0mz 3,512 23 07/19/06 05:22 PM
by notapillow
* Would you still pay income tax if there wasn't a law requiring it?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
trippindad82 15,533 112 01/19/07 02:20 PM
by HippieChick
* I quit weed and kratom at the same time and haven't felt this good in years lifeiswhatyoumake 680 5 05/04/21 08:04 PM
by morrowasted
* For those of you following me earlier, I think I have your answer trippindad82 371 1 01/12/07 05:47 PM
by trippindad82
* The Dharma Bums
( 1 2 all )
schmutzen 1,905 20 05/31/06 03:59 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* 2 Girls, 1 Cup, 1 Grandma, 1 Reaction
( 1 2 3 all )
Liquid_Dimension 4,351 53 11/30/07 06:24 PM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,806 topic views. 1 members, 38 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.