Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?"
    #21607182 -

So, somebody stole my underwear at the gym. Not once, but two different times.

I thought it was just strange the first time that it happened, even though I searched everywhere for it and couldn't find it, I thought maybe I just dropped it. Then, the second time it happened, I definitely KNEW somebody stole it, because I usually just throw my dirty clothes in an empty locker room while I shower.

It was really late at night too, and the only person who was there in the women's bathroom while I was changing EACH time, was the Mexican female janitor.

Does anybody have any ideas what she is doing with my underwear? Is she selling them on eBay under the guise of "Japanese schoolgirl" panties? Is she sniffing them? What on earth could she be doing with them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21607187 -

Dont worry, eve, you'renot naked, you're just being :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: MichAnon.ael] * 1
    #21607189 -

she's probably selling them

when it comes to auctioning panties, post-gym-workouts go for the most :awejeez:

there are literally dozens of american websites that sell worn/dirty panties. dont ask how i know.

Edited by Adolin (04/28/15 01:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Adolin]
    #21607194 -

Gresh said:
she's probably selling them

when it comes to auctioning panties, post-gym-workouts go for the most :awejeez:

there are literally dozens of american websites that sell worn/dirty panties. dont ask how i know.



Please message me with a site where I can sell mine. I need to get in on this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G] * 6
    #21607206 -



--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G] * 3
    #21607212 -

Crystal G said:
So, somebody stole my underwear at the gym. Not once, but two different times.

I thought it was just strange the first time that it happened, even though I searched everywhere for it and couldn't find it, I thought maybe I just dropped it. Then, the second time it happened, I definitely KNEW somebody stole it, because I usually just throw my dirty clothes in an empty locker room while I shower.

It was really late at night too, and the only person who was there in the women's bathroom while I was changing EACH time, was the Mexican female janitor.




That was no Mexican female janitor, it was Burke Dennings in his disguise, and you don't want to know what he is doing with your underwear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21607214 -

With your notoriety amongst this community, you could sell your panties on etsy.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21607216 -

Crystal G said:
What on earth could she be doing with them?




does it matter, you could be cashing in on this shit big time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Prisoner#1] * 3
    #21607283 -

if i quickly filed a patent on crystle g's underwear, could i sue her for selling her own dirty undy's?  Meh she'd prolly find a loophole anyway like a DIY dirty undy kit


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #21607290 -

Or she'll jus steal someone elses
:bubbles:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: MichAnon.ael] * 3
    #21607394 -

they were likely classed as a public health hazard and had to be destroyed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 3
    #21607402 -

Mad_Larkin said:
they were likely classed as a public health hazard and had to be destroyed



My juices would likely be considered a biohazard for containing toxins more lethal than cyanide, and shipping them would likely result in confiscation, immediately marking me a terrorist under the Department of Homeland Security. :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21607433 -

I imagine a janitor's late night duties to include clearing out unlocked lockers of forgotten goods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #21607437 -

What kind were they?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #21607447 -

buy a hidden camera

only way of truly confirming the identity of this mysterious panty raider


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Nifflerz]
    #21607451 -

Be sure to post the full footage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: California] * 1
    #21607531 -

California said:
That was no Mexican female janitor, it was Burke Dennings in his disguise, and you don't want to know what he is doing with your underwear.



The old stealing Crystal G's underwear in the guise of a Mexican female janitor maneouvre. Can't believe she fell for it. And she supposedly has a college degree.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21607533 -

including taking them off, and the shower scene


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21607779 -

XLCaps said:
I imagine a janitor's late night duties to include clearing out unlocked lockers of forgotten goods.



And they would clean out only the underwear, while leaving the socks, pants, shirt, and all other worn clothing behind??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Solve the mystery of "What Happened To My Underwear?" [Re: Crystal G]
    #21607807 -

I don't know why but for some reason I was thinking you meant all your clothes were gone. That is pretty weird. :lol:

Maybe she thought they were cute and she had to have them?

Maybe she wanted to frame her husband with strange panties so she can take him for all his money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Really Hot Mexican Chick... Any Suggestions? (LONG) NO PICS! Druginduced 2,140 4 12/07/03 05:01 PM
by Druginduced
* Wierd stuff happening the moring after Galvie_Flu 800 12 11/19/03 10:03 PM
by bert
* The underwear goes INSIDE the pants! dblaney 1,043 9 07/14/05 02:22 PM
by Trainwreck
* Janitor Caught Masturbating In School on CCTV ReverseOsmosis 2,622 13 01/06/09 06:00 PM
by ReverseOsmosis
* The Mystery Of The 13 Crystal Skulls EffedS 1,212 3 06/10/03 08:59 PM
by Effed
* The latest on female underwear. Fliquid 1,278 18 07/07/05 09:30 PM
by whiterabbit13
* killing a dream?it could happen
( 1 2 3 all )
whiterasta 7,750 42 08/05/03 08:54 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Cannot believe what almost happened SpecialEd 853 10 09/20/04 10:56 AM
by Skikid16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,335 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.