Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Yoga is a fucking JOKE! * 6
    #21545959 -

We have all seen the signs. Yoga! Hot Yoga! Yoga with whale sounds! Yoga with pot smoking! Whatever form you decide to attend it's the same stupid ass trendy bullshit for Americans to feel exotic, say they are "spiritual" not religious :snowman: and to act like they are apart of some unique up and coming subculture.

Yoga is not spiritual. Just because you decide to butcher a dead language and try to harness the "energy" :datass: of the universe does jack shit. Stop fucking acting like you have stumbled upon some unique key to the universe. You have stumbled on a stupid ass hobby for rich middle class white women who are blessed enough to have their husbands piss away cash for that bullshit.

Quit doing it in the park :levitate: No one is impressed. No one is looking at you in amazement:Awemazing: and I don't care how long your dreads are for a sub urban teen.

Quit wearing your yoga pants out in public. You know Gosh Damn well what you are doing. It's whoreish  and disrespectful. You wanna know they truth? YES everyone is checking out your ass and what's to bury his face inside it. But that includes the 80 yr old man with Parkinsons, the over weight balding married dude, the 13 yr old kid who Jacks off to the girl on the Everquest logo, and everyone inbetween. They are attracted to your ass! They could give a shit less about you as a person, and thou is tempting them into a life of sin, possibly destroying a marriage, or fostering sex addiction :commonsense:

I'll close by saying this. I speak from experiance. I have tried yoga, I wanted to belief!!! I wanted to think it was some deep trippy way to get in touch with my spiritual side :yesnod: but at the hight of each class. I simply found myself constantly checking out the girls
.....then the bell went off, and I had to pay my $20 :pokerawe: I think I have experianced  more spirituality taking a shit. At least in the bathroom I'm reflecting on things and at peace with the world.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/14/15 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour] * 6
    #21545962 -

I for one vote all the hot chicks keep wearing yoga pants.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21545972 -

i love yoga pants.[list]



on me, of course.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour] * 2
    #21545976 -

Yoga is one of the greatest things in the world and possibly the most beneficial thing you can do with your time .

Yoga is ecstatic , healthy , fun,  relaxing and euphoric.

It builds strength, balance, endurance and flexibility as well as
Concentration and inner peace
Yoga raises GABA levels in the brain by 25%

Yoga is incredibly pleasurable and good for almost any emotional or physical problem.

YogA is absolutely wonderful and only a fool or a troll would say ofherwise.

Yoga is better then anything you ever have done or will do.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21545988 -

Yeah, yoga is awesome, wtf.

I've never been in to it, but I know friends who have and they have said it helped them in a lot of different ways.


It's like you saying exercising is pointless. lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 2
    #21545998 -

VivaLaMushie said:
Yeah, yoga is awesome, wtf.

I've never been in to it, but I know friends who have and they have said it helped them in a lot of different ways.


It's like you saying exercising is pointless. lol



Its not exercise. Let's not confuse the two. One is relatively cheap, actually is healthy, and DOES something.

While the other has people praying to dark entities they have never heard about, stretching in a boring ass position, costs a small fortune, and simply is a way for you to get male attention from the gentlemen in the back row.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21546007 -

i never thought id agree with OP but yeah. yoga is bullshit


i think the whole idea of yoga is just to get girls to wear yogapants


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21546010 -

you have just never tried it. It helps the mind, body, and soul. It's a form of stretching and relaxing muscles.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21546011 -

I know lots of people who do yoga and none of them ever talk about the spiritual aspect of it, most people do it for the benefits it provides physically. And it most definitely does have physical benefits otherwise the MMA fighters I know wouldn't waste their time with it.



You're obviously way too cool and edgy for it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Ran-D]
    #21546028 -

Ran-D said:
I know lots of people who do yoga and none of them ever talk about the spiritual aspect of it, most people do it for the benefits it provides physically. And it most definitely does have physical benefits otherwise the MMA fighters I know wouldn't waste their time with it.



You're obviously way too cool and edgy for it though.



:morningtoke:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Ran-D]
    #21546032 -

Totally.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: VivaLaMushie] * 1
    #21546033 -

VivaLaMushie said:
you have just never tried it. It helps the mind, body, and soul. It's a form of stretching and relaxing muscles.




id rather just do drugs

real men dont do yoga


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21546036 -

Almond Flour said:
VivaLaMushie said:
Yeah, yoga is awesome, wtf.

I've never been in to it, but I know friends who have and they have said it helped them in a lot of different ways.


It's like you saying exercising is pointless. lol



Its not exercise. Let's not confuse the two. One is relatively cheap, actually is healthy, and DOES something.

While the other has people praying to dark entities they have never heard about, stretching in a boring ass position, costs a small fortune, and simply is a way for you to get male attention from the gentlemen in the back row.



dewd wtf r u talkin about you no nothing of yoga. i used to think yoga was really dumb like breathing n stretching a ton n shit but its actually like holding ur body up in redic positions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #21546040 -

So don't do yoga if you don't want to. But why attack all those that do enjoy it. Live and let live. Also, yoga pants are awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21546043 -

Bassfreak said:
real men dont do yoga



I know some yoga-doers who would definitely make you look like a little girl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Ran-D] * 3
    #21546046 -

Almond Flour is only happy when everybody gets on their knees and pray to a very narrow, American Catholic interpretation of God :lolsy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: Ran-D]
    #21546058 -

Ran-D said:
Bassfreak said:
real men dont do yoga



I know some yoga-doers who would definitely make you look like a little girl.




doubtful


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: stratocast]
    #21546062 -

stratocast said:
So don't do yoga if you don't want to. But why attack all those that do enjoy it. Live and let live. Also, yoga pants are awesome.




this is a thread about why yoga is dumb. fyi


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: stratocast]
    #21546065 -

Yoga is pretty awesome. I don't do it to much I'm inflexible as fuck all. That being said, I love yoga pants. :datass:

Op dude sometimes I just don't get you man if you want women to cover up maybe you should switch from Christianity to Sunni Muslim .


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga is a fucking JOKE! [Re: trekie]
    #21546089 -

Someone better tell the yogis in India that their practices haven't been doing anything for them for the past thousand years. You'd think they would have known if yoga wasn't doing anything for them...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* car companies are fucking theifs! kadakuda 1,636 11 10/07/04 12:38 AM
by kadakuda
* Vagi-trip, is this a fucking joke, haha RespectTheFungus 1,402 8 08/22/03 06:59 PM
by zeta
* I swear my ass (butt) plays jokes on me
( 1 2 all )
Cracked Egg 1,008 27 05/05/21 06:52 AM
by christopera
* a yoga book *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 2,489 20 05/24/04 12:56 PM
by phi1618
* Yoga oneducktwoducks 1,043 7 02/18/04 03:56 PM
by Help on the Way
* the fuck up thread
( 1 2 all )
Adom 5,207 25 07/22/04 06:45 AM
by Adom
* hahah DWI's are a joke!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 6,266 91 12/02/03 04:57 AM
by boO
* how about athread with good jokes?
( 1 2 all )
OhTedy 3,911 21 04/26/08 02:33 AM
by trscstghst

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,426 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.