Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
the fuck up thread
    #2914403 -

Don't you hate worthless 'friends' who can't keep promisees? I'm supposed to be heading to Milwaukee in 8 hours and now I have a grand problem. An idiot friend just bailed on me, what the fuck now???? I have no ride but I have tickets.

My only option is to break down and ask mom to borrow her car, Jesus this throws a monkey wrench into my plans, what a toolbox atleast I have a few days to make it to the venue if I can't make KC's parties.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914420 -

huh. sure I do... smoke without his ass, or go get drunk and kick his ass when he finally shows up

Dont listen to me im drunk


--------------------
"If it wern't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"~Lewis Black
"Where did you get all these slackers?"~Manager Kmart, Boise ID
"Burp dee durb, durbidy durb dee dumm"~ Southark
I didnt do it!
:dancing: :dancing:  :ass: :whatever: :bow: :penis: :bow: :whatever: :ass::dancing: :dancing:

Please Visit and Support the FSRE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: OMNiKiLLeR]
    #2914425 -

so am I it's my b-day I figure why not???

but fuck this is so fucking stupid, I would like to beat this mother fucker, fuck him and his stupid shit, I'm pissed this is nonesense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914435 -

that sucks adom :frown:
u will get by
u will survive


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2914459 -

Fuck him, he payed 40$ for a 60$ ticket, seriously screw him, his ticket is getting traded for a deer creek, I'll let Creation or Karma sort this out I couldn't give a fuck. I'm taking his money and he can eat shit I got a car lined up to borrow, I'll deal with the BS later this shit isn't worth ruining my weekend.

His deal is now he has money down on the ticket so he should get to go like I should pay for all his fuck ups all weekend. Fuck this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914468 -

why were you guys meeting in Milwaukee?

you dont have to answer if ya dont want to.



--------------------
"If it wern't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"~Lewis Black
"Where did you get all these slackers?"~Manager Kmart, Boise ID
"Burp dee durb, durbidy durb dee dumm"~ Southark
I didnt do it!
:dancing: :dancing:  :ass: :whatever: :bow: :penis: :bow: :whatever: :ass::dancing: :dancing:

Please Visit and Support the FSRE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914471 -

Tickets to what?


--------------------
"If it wern't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"~Lewis Black
"Where did you get all these slackers?"~Manager Kmart, Boise ID
"Burp dee durb, durbidy durb dee dumm"~ Southark
I didnt do it!
:dancing: :dancing:  :ass: :whatever: :bow: :penis: :bow: :whatever: :ass::dancing: :dancing:

Please Visit and Support the FSRE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: OMNiKiLLeR]
    #2914473 -

Nah it's fine, we are headed for East Troy, WI and I have a friend who is a shroomerite in Milwaukee so it's a perfect meeting place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: OMNiKiLLeR]
    #2914486 -

The Dead summer tour, second leg of it.

I have tickets to Alpine Valley.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914489 -

well adom you should just chill out for tonight
relax and smoke a bowl with me i just got out me bong and im about to pack her :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2914497 -

I'm smoking a joint now but I am not letting up on my negative feelings towards this kid, he actually owes me over 100$ but I always let it slide, well not anymore, I'm going to KC's alone tomorrow and taking his 40$ out of debts long over due, fuck this guy. He went out and sold fake opium for cash the other day anyways, he doesn't understand that he's selling insence and I've tried to tell him and tried to show him what opiates will feel like.... I'm done and upset.. this is the straw that broke my back, I'll only give so much sway and he's now out.... I don't give a fuck how Rainbow he is...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: notapillow]
    #2914498 -

Damn you locals.

I remember finding out that the person I argued with for days on end,was my neighboor on the same messege board. So, anyone got a good link, anything trippy. . .


--------------------
"If it wern't for that horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"~Lewis Black
"Where did you get all these slackers?"~Manager Kmart, Boise ID
"Burp dee durb, durbidy durb dee dumm"~ Southark
I didnt do it!
:dancing: :dancing:  :ass: :whatever: :bow: :penis: :bow: :whatever: :ass::dancing: :dancing:

Please Visit and Support the FSRE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914507 -

Tell him you need the other $60 because you need your fuckkin money to rent a car


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: OldSpice]
    #2914509 -

Fuck him, I see him we are going to see who is the tuffest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914515 -

i'd like to see ya both throw down...be an interesting fight...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2914518 -

I'll smack him in his good eye and it'll be over...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914520 -

hahahahahahahaha.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914522 -

untill he hits the ground, then I plan to kick him repeatidly untill hall movement stops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: Adom]
    #2914529 -

damn it Adom you better make it!! If i can't go you gota go.. so get on it! Good luck.. hope it works out for ya.


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the fuck up thread [Re: SoDak_Stranger]
    #2914530 -

Our "Pitbull" is pissed :evil:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BILL GATES: A REAL JERK
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
cannabinated 2,728 211 08/20/21 05:51 AM
by Warrk
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
AsanteM 75,355 3,602 08/11/21 07:48 AM
by Asante
* Pitbull Rottweiller getting wilder when it gets a name, help! Boutang 1,410 12 08/22/06 11:44 AM
by redrum187
* Puppies on the way!!!.. little pitbulls. Banez 338 0 05/18/07 09:56 PM
by Banez
* What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( Nymphaea 522 9 05/07/21 06:10 PM
by scarabaeus
* Can we has a funnies thread? -- Part 7
( 1 2 3 4 ... 266 267 )
Oscuro_lobo 206,386 5,332 03/23/22 08:51 PM
by Tormato
* Post some pictures... (A quasi-narcissistic thread)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Adamist 21,015 114 01/06/04 06:17 PM
by notapillow
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,430 27 12/24/09 02:19 AM
by GabbaDj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,207 topic views. 11 members, 299 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.