Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
rust, I know its been asked...
    #2150623 -

I know its been asked but I want another opinion, will rusty lids be a problem with my next jars?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rust, I know its been asked... [Re: shaftinmp]
    #2150702 -

I've never had a problem from them. Some of my lids are a bit rusty and they've never contributed to any contamination, or any other problems (like they won't cause a jar to blow up or something).

mycomancer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rust, I know its been asked... [Re: Mycomancer]
    #2150784 -

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* outdoor problem: ants! LoveForGrowth 975 5 11/29/03 12:50 PM
by Ekstaza
* Rust on bottom of Pressure Cooker!!! SesameChicken 3,397 5 04/06/03 12:52 AM
by eric_the_red
* no rust no fuss!!!!! phishyfriend 1,076 3 05/31/02 10:22 AM
by DrAbeLincoln
* HELP! Perlite Problem??? shroomer9 9,949 4 11/20/01 01:47 PM
by FreakShow
* Rust on Lids TinMan 1,071 4 04/06/03 11:01 AM
by TinMan
* rust on jar lids Zen Peddler 4,029 5 06/19/01 10:37 AM
by Shecky
* Rust in my cakes malibu76 1,426 3 07/23/02 04:31 PM
by angryshroom
* RUST taibensis 2,710 15 10/12/04 01:20 PM
by tripndicular

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
413 topic views. 17 members, 70 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.