Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Maverick]
    #21400888 -

mexicans are the only people i have ever threatened to kill..  The first ones were neighbors down the street, their pitbull got loose and tried to attack me in my own yard.  Lucky a neighbor came at it with a splitting maul or it would have bit me, and i would have went batshit. That would have been a dead fucking dog. .... Anyway I went to the mexican gangbangers house down the way and stuck a gun in their face and told em i'd shoot them and the dog.  Every cop in that city who was on duty was over at my house early on a sunday morning.  My bf was watching golf at the time, had no idea what happened. lol. 

Another time I went ballistic and dont even remember.  But i was charged with felony harassment threats to kill against some mexican.  They think they're fucking tough, they are not. They shit themselves and call the fucking cops.  Don't worry.  They'll probably never fuck with anyone ever again.  Idiots.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Maverick]
    #21400948 -

sleep with an ar15 under your pillow with one eye open


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Maverick]
    #21401104 -

Might be smart to ask to have the thread deleted, it's indexed by Google and you posted a lot of specific details about the incident. That's nuts though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: psi]
    #21401125 -

Shit indexed by Google stays indexed by Google even after the original source is gone. I know because a lot of the obscure shit I try to find is shown on Google as existing only to be long gone when I click the link.

Besides, if the bikers are out for revenge, they don't need Google to find him. Maybe it's different elsewhere but you don't need to do anything more than pay 5 dollars here to request a copy of incident reports, and you can even look them up online for free on the police's website.

I assume that's why you told him he should delete it anyways.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Maverick]
    #21401140 -

guns.... yes:grin:


I like motorcycles and nothing pisses off me more than reading about someone intentionally running one off the road or fucking with them. However these assholes sound like they had it coming.

Gotta say I am pretty suspicious about the story considering you say you outran a pack of crotch rockets in a car (i assume). How the hell did you even get enough distance to turn without them knowing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21401150 -

these are people on crotchrockets, which also means theyre pussies

people who dont fuck around dont fuck with random people for the fun of it cuz theyre too busy with real shit. these people are obviously pussies who are simply just fucking with people

i really wouldnt worry about it


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21401155 -

luvdemboomers said:
guns.... yes:grin:


I like motorcycles and nothing pisses off me more than reading about someone intentionally running one off the road or fucking with them. However these assholes sound like they had it coming.

Gotta say I am pretty suspicious about the story considering you say you outran a pack of crotch rockets in a car (i assume). How the hell did you even get enough distance to turn without them knowing?



They're people on two wheels, he's in an SUV. SUV starts to turn, people on two wheels are going to get the fuck out of the way. You don't really need to create distance. As for outrunning them, he probably didn't. They most likely decided to go find something else to do when he blew through a red light, they turned off.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Maverick]
    #21401167 -

If they were any real trouble I don't think they would be harassing innocent civilians like that for no reason. Sounds like it's just a bunch of punks


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21401170 -

Make a claim against them for the damage too


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21401177 -

Soulidarity said:
If they were any real trouble I don't think they would be harassing innocent civilians like that for no reason. Sounds like it's just a bunch of punks



Pretty much my thoughts. People you'd need to worry about follow up attacks would be people that chose you for a reason, and if there were any inkling of a reason I'm sure it would've been mentioned.

Personally I think anyone on a bike who attacks a car is fucking stupid beyond belief. Everyone always seems to panic and try to out run them, but you're in a 2,000 pound battering ram and it doesn't take much to make someone on a bike eat pavement. As long as you don't over correct and lose control you could probably take down 20 or 30 of them and still keep rolling.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21401179 -

Obtain proper artillery.

I enjoyed the story but how would they even be able to find out your details ?


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21401189 -

Soulidarity said:
If they were any real trouble I don't think they would be harassing innocent civilians like that for no reason. Sounds like it's just a bunch of punks




yeah exactly

if this was a real biker gang they wouldnt be doing such childish shit for the fuck of it. if they roll fucking deep they arent attracting attention on themselves by doing such dumb meaningless shit like this

exactly how soulidarity said it, theyre just fucking punks


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Atreyu]
    #21401190 -

You can find anyone's address with their number plate by checking who and where it's registered to


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21401315 -

Have a shotgun on the floor of the passenger seat with the butt standing up next the the belt buckle clip. That way all you have to do is grab it.

Set aup some srt of trap in your house or someting...

I don't know man... It's fucked up


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21401331 -

Soulidarity said:
You can find anyone's address with their number plate by checking who and where it's registered to



I thought that wasn't possible for the general public, how would they even go about doing that?


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Atreyu]
    #21401342 -

I'm pretty sure you can search it on the internet through websites


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #21401364 -

Since it's not an open investigation all you have to do is request a copy of the incident report, which will list the victims name all of the relevant details to the incident. It's not that hard. Don't even need the plate numbers. They got a citation so they have all the information needed to get the report. Even without it, it's still easily possible to find out.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21401386 -

luvdemboomers said:
guns.... yes:grin:


I like motorcycles and nothing pisses off me more than reading about someone intentionally running one off the road or fucking with them. However these assholes sound like they had it coming.

Gotta say I am pretty suspicious about the story considering you say you outran a pack of crotch rockets in a car (i assume). How the hell did you even get enough distance to turn without them knowing?




Easy, after flipping the bitch (at which point the guy ran into the side of my car while I was in the middle of the turn) and running the guy's bike over most of them stayed behind to assist their friend, it wasn't until I was down the road around the bend that I saw the headlights of a bike coming up, at that point I turned my vehicle's lights off and blew a red light onto a 50mph road, the dude turned right on the road, must have thought I went that way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21401449 -

Shroomslip said:
Shit indexed by Google stays indexed by Google even after the original source is gone. I know because a lot of the obscure shit I try to find is shown on Google as existing only to be long gone when I click the link.



If it was me I would prefer for the search result to point to nothing (with maybe a cached version that not everyone would think to look for), versus an active thread that even has a picture of the damaged car. Not as effective as never having posted the info at all, but it's something. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Attacked by street bikers, ran one over, fear of being murdered. [Re: Maverick]
    #21401466 -

Make a Craigslist post under Missed Connections :laugh:

Contrary to what most are saying riding is life for bikers, crotch rocket or not.  I'd imagine the fallen biker and his goon cronies aren't going to forget what happened if they come across you on the road. 

In my own experience any person of sound mind who is riding will take drastic measures to reduce and avoid harm to self on the road. 

Most of the aggravation for bikers is being cut off or not being seen.  It is so much more practical to not cloud the head with rage by retaliating in this instance, at most speed up next to the offending vehicle and give them a long hard glare through the tinted visor of helmet.

Sorry to hear what happened, sounds like they got what was coming and hopefully they retain some sense and leave it at that.

PS- as far as cache at least delete pic and post revealing how to find your name/address.


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Attacks Against the Shroomery..
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 11,245 45 03/11/04 07:53 AM
by Ripple
* Biker Gangs vs. Homophobes OneMoreRobot3021 2,307 13 02/21/06 01:50 PM
by TYL3R
* A biker walks into a bank... zeppa 574 1 05/01/05 01:59 PM
by Retired
* i ran out of shit tickets... phishytrip 705 8 02/21/05 07:13 AM
by phishytrip
* Man, I love Fear And Loathing...
( 1 2 all )
Wolfe3001 2,920 37 12/05/04 11:06 PM
by Wolfe3001
* OMG VAMPIRE BIKERS RuN WTF!!!!!!1!one!!1 HELLA_TIGHT 875 10 01/02/07 10:43 PM
by Syle
* My Pet is a Murderer! -pics felix 1,454 16 09/24/04 06:53 PM
by Geordi_La_Forge
* Greatest Fear?
( 1 2 all )
dawn of a new day 4,010 31 08/18/03 02:17 PM
by Strumpling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,404 topic views. 7 members, 106 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.