Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: benzedrex [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20914865 -

Plug cotton balls and hail satan


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914866 -

koods said:
How is this stuff still on the market?



You know, nobody knows. It isn't even talked about. I've never once seen it on the news, never seen a report on it, I know people have OD'd and died from IV use, but that is dangerous shit IV'ing unpure stuff...

Truckers have been using this stuff for a long time. It replaced the amphetamine inhalers. Maybe because it's not technically an amphetamine it's legal? Who knows.

It's honestly bizarre it's legal. Well, I kinda doubt it's legal to ingest but it's legal to purchase :lol:

You know, I haven't even thought about propylhexedrine for a long time until this thread. I kind of want to take some now :lol: Luckily I can go pick up  my drugs anytime at my pharmacy for $4.80/dose that lasts like 12 hours... lmao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914896 -

I think I'll move this thread to the chem forum when it's run its course in the pub. Seems like it's best not to talk about these things in public.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914908 -

I'd hate to see it get all the attention Kratom has been getting lately. I am surprised a lot of things are still obtainable in these crazy drug war times. It seems to be that anything that isn't Alcohol or Nicotine automatically makes you a fucking freak or something. :eek:

Is ODD even visible publically? I don't think it is. Chem forum wouldn't be that bad of an idea since we are talking about extracts too. Maybe someone else could chime in in a better way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914947 -

It probably is. I would think with the stuff that goes on there, it wouldn't be great for the world to witness.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914983 -

I think you can use the vicks inhalers too if you know how to do and extraction on them. Its a different chemical but i read somewhere you can turn it into the same stuff in benzedrex with a basic chemistry knowledge. I think you can also use Benzedrex to make meth right? Can anyone confirm this?


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: burningstar06]
    #20915006 -

Actually, it looks like the active ingredient in Benzedrex is made from methamphetamine, it may not be very easy to go the other way.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20915020 -

Uzziel said:
It's honestly bizarre it's legal. Well, I kinda doubt it's legal to ingest but it's legal to purchase :lol:




Of course it's legal to ingest. It's an inhaler. :lol:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20915086 -

Yeah i was just thinking it must be hard if all the meth cooks aren't using it to cook with. I read it a long time ago and wasnt sure if you could or not. Your probably right koods


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: burningstar06]
    #20915099 -

I think the reduction of ephedrine is so easy, there really is no reason to do anything else.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20915113 -

:imafirinmahlazer:


--------------------
:volcano:  :volcano2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20915173 -

Let's get some inhalers and go to town!!


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: burningstar06]
    #20915265 -

burningstar06 said:
I think you can use the vicks inhalers too if you know how to do and extraction on them. Its a different chemical but i read somewhere you can turn it into the same stuff in benzedrex with a basic chemistry knowledge. I think you can also use Benzedrex to make meth right? Can anyone confirm this?



The stuff in vicks inhalers, and in generic benzedrex look alikes is derived from methamphetamine, however will not stimulate you. I've never tried, just read that all over the place. The stuff in the vicks inhalers has no recreational or focus related value (which makes it more suitable for use as a decongestant honestly).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20926517 -

Actually the stuff in Vicks inhalers IS methamphetamine - the L-isomer. All I've ever read is that it only produces typical stimulant peripheral side effects with the only worthwhile use being for decongestion. Kind of hard to believe you can't squeeze a little euphoria out of it but I suppose when that's accompanied by tachycardia, dizziness, headaches, it's pretty much a deal breaker.

You'll always see it 'cleverly' disguised as "levmetamfetamine". "What's that you say? It appears our product contains methampetamine? Oh no, no, no this is clearly something completely different."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Viveka]
    #21361052 -

Bump

I ate one inhaler an hour ago and am feeling great.  Very similar to adderall but with more side effects and slightly less euphoria. 

These things are worth it if you do a lemon juice extract.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thinking about Propylhexedrine aka (Benzedrex) evileye001 4,087 11 07/28/13 01:24 AM
by Ok amoismis
* Extracting DMT - cloudy naptha?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Envix 14,246 78 10/20/10 08:57 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* So I've heard a lot of things about this benzedrex inhaler.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 7,685 36 03/24/09 09:07 PM
by Knifey Mcstab
* Benzedrex
( 1 2 all )
vigilant_mind 17,516 33 06/01/09 04:56 PM
by Entropymancer
* Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers
( 1 2 3 all )
xbloodwhipx 9,835 45 07/01/14 10:54 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* Naphtha never seperates from naoh(dmt) killuminati420 2,365 13 11/03/09 06:58 PM
by killuminati420
* Trying out benzedrex.
( 1 2 all )
Dextro 5,447 32 02/15/12 08:25 AM
by Dextro
* How long do I leave naptha in a mhrb/ lye mixture? AlmostAsCoolAs 3,822 15 07/28/12 03:00 PM
by Apostle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,205 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.