Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Benzedrex [Re: suburbanned]
    #10426475 -

suburbantoker said:
It is menthol and lavender in the cotton that makes it taste like shit... The comedown is shitty though and my friend felt like shit for like the whole day after we tried it.



So did I.... same thing with MDMA as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: suburbanned]
    #10426493 -

yea the comedown sucks but the high is totally worth it

just dont over do it in a short time period, i've read some literature about intestinal blockage from the cotton


--------------------
There's just one small problem...


...and it's a big one!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: AtticusProphet]
    #10426528 -

AtticusProphet said:
yea the comedown sucks but the high is totally worth it




--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10426673 -

Madtowntripper said:
All of the reports I've read started off great and then devolved into stomach cramps and vomiting.



I have done Propylhexedrine roughly ~20 times

Only ONCE have I had stomach discomfort, and I am sure it's because I was full in the first place and I was walking around in 90 degree weather and I didn't smoke any pot.


If you smoke pot, it eliminates ALL discomfort. No shitty headaches either, you'll notice the vasconstriction... it can be painful if you don't move around for awhile and then just get up all of the sudden, but just stretch (which feels great) and you won't have a problem.

Pot + 500~750mg propylhexedrine > Methamphetamine in terms of Euphoria/Bliss IME and IMO

HOWEVER, The rush from Meth is better, BUT propyl lasts much longer (depending on dose)


Pot and Benzedrex go together just like Bread n Butter does...


EDIT: WTF? You guys get comedowns on that shit? I just gradually go back to being sober and I always feel great, I never get discomfort coming down on it... am I just lucky?

Edited by feifen (05/30/09 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: feifen]
    #10428956 -

feifen said:
EDIT: WTF? You guys get comedowns on that shit? I just gradually go back to being sober and I always feel great, I never get discomfort coming down on it... am I just lucky?



You're very lucky.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10436274 -

So about the rest of my experience.

The first two hours I was having a great time. I felt euphoric, content, elated. Propylhexedrine was up til this point everything I expected it to be.

Enter migraine. Out of nowhere my head started pounding. I literally felt like I could feel the blood vessels in my brain on the verge of explosion. Then my heart began racing and my body temperature shot up. I began to sweat profusely.

After about 20 more minutes the nausea kicked in and I began vomiting uncontrollably. All during this time I could tell my blood pressure had raised tremendously; if I stood up I'd get nasty rushes to my head, making me almost faint.

After about 2 1/2 hours of experiencing the above described hell, I could tell I was coming down and the negative effects began to subside. That night I slept a maximum of two hours (in spite of smoking copious amounts of weed).

Guys, be careful with this shit. I've had my fair share of drug experiences and this one was by far the most frightening and (temporarily) physically detrimental.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10436298 -

Madtowntripper said:
All of the reports I've read started off great and then devolved into stomach cramps and vomiting.



I wonder if they put a vomiting agent in it, I really do, because this is such a common path for these experiences.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10436321 -

I told you it was a dirty high


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #10436334 -

Quote:
Guys, be careful with this shit. I've had my fair share of drug experiences and this one was by far the most frightening and (temporarily) physically detrimental.



PWNED!

Just smoke the weed, eat some food and watch a DVD :vaped:

Stick with the classics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10436335 -

That wouldn't surprise me. If there is one, it sure as hell has served its purpose as a deterrent in my case.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: fee]
    #10436399 -

fee said:
ive never heard of this before




Me either. I'd be tempted to try it, but I have Adderall, so I won't bother. I will relay this information to friends, however.

Over the counter amphetamines, I'll be damned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Gumby]
    #10436467 -

The two times I've tried it were both good experiences for me. I soaked the cotton in lemon juice and added it to soda. Why are you guys eating cotton? I mean seriously, it's fucking cotton not edible.

Just do a quick prep.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Gumby]
    #10436483 -

Not quite an amphetamine, (cyclohexyl ring instead of a phenyl) but it feels pretty similar.  I'd take adderal over benzedrex any day, but benzedrex is OTC when adderal is not forthcoming.

Never had any cramps, vomiting, or shitty comedowns from it myself :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Benzedrex [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #10436491 -

Mandrake said:
Why are you guys eating cotton? I mean seriously, it's fucking cotton not edible.



:lol: Seriously, I don't get that either.  I just add enough lemon juice or vinegar to wet the cotton, pour a little boiling water over it, wring the cotton out a few times, then down the couple ounces of liquid like a shot.  Doesn't taste good, but probably a whole lot better than swallowing the raw menthol/lavender-soaked cotton (the boiling water evaporates some of the lavender oil)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why is the only resource for Propylhexedrine "BENZEDREX"
( 1 2 all )
Sprinkles69 4,602 27 09/30/14 02:35 AM
by deCypher
* Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers
( 1 2 3 all )
xbloodwhipx 9,835 45 07/01/14 10:54 PM
by xbloodwhipx
* thinking about Propylhexedrine aka (Benzedrex) evileye001 4,087 11 07/28/13 01:24 AM
by Ok amoismis
* benzedrex
( 1 2 3 all )
Alexestalex 7,205 54 03/04/15 12:41 PM
by spixce
* So I've heard a lot of things about this benzedrex inhaler.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 7,685 36 03/24/09 09:07 PM
by Knifey Mcstab
* I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube.
( 1 2 all )
whatsgrimace 6,239 29 06/28/14 06:26 PM
by BlackWidow
* benzedrex in aus Jufin 8,466 9 03/20/09 12:35 AM
by suburbanned
* Benzedrex inhaler
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AmericanPsycho 8,847 60 03/25/09 06:04 PM
by hpi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,516 topic views. 1 members, 51 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.