Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: whatsgrimace] * 1
    #20195993 -

shLong said:
:popcorn:




--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: PLURAL]
    #20196400 -

So how's it going man? Bumpity Bump Bump Bumps.
:baaaam:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #20196421 -

It's very mild but pleasant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: deCypher]
    #20197911 -

You won't get the burps if you swallow the cottons WHOLE buried in a mouthful of applesauce or ice cream !!! Cutting the cottons up and extracting the drug is a big waste of the drug and forces you to taste the nasty extract. Your digestive system is the best machine for pulling propylhexedrine out of the cottons. Mark Montgomery  NYC, NY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: boboberg]
    #20197915 -

For more body rushes and a better high eat 2 cottons. You can buy them online in quantity for $4.75 apiece, I know, I've been eating Benzedrex since they cost $0.99 apiece 39 years ago. Mark Montgomery  NYC, NY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: blackdust]
    #20197921 -

blackdust said:
areyou  masturbating to techno music yetttt>?



:lol:

I can so imagine stroking it in conjunction with the bass drum and doing a little jig along with it.


MMM TSS MMM TSS MMM TSS MMM TSS UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN WAX ON WAX OFF

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: boboberg]
    #20197986 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: deCypher]
    #20199899 -

100 percent of benzedrex cotton eaters are raped by family or friends.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20200025 -

I hear plugging benzedrex fucks you up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just downed the cotton from inside a Benzedrex tube. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20200131 -

dr_gonz said:
boboberg said:
For more body rushes and a better high eat 2 cottons. You can buy them online in quantity for $4.75 apiece, I know, I've been eating Benzedrex since they cost $0.99 apiece 39 years ago. Mark Montgomery  NYC, NY



Why do you keep signing off with your full name and location? :tokeeporder:



To make the NSA's job easier probably.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Must have jazz album - Wes Montgomery - Jazz Masters 14 LobsterSauceDiscord 954 8 04/26/11 06:04 AM
by DeliciousVinyl
* Anyone else from Montgomery AL, or Alabama Area phoenixsage911 669 7 10/31/06 04:06 PM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* benzedrex in aus Jufin 8,466 9 03/20/09 12:35 AM
by suburbanned
* Need a big ass cardboard tube superpimp 2,702 17 03/25/03 06:02 PM
by shroominbloom
* Low-down please.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RunDMT 4,279 82 11/20/03 07:27 AM
by RunDMT
* Hippie or Punk? Hug a tree or Chop it down?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bullfrog1 9,138 66 04/24/03 06:55 PM
by monoamine
* 311 summer tour, live concert pictures inside. Snobrdr311 1,483 11 08/04/03 02:42 PM
by Snobrdr311
* somethings inside me! wrestler_az 2,489 18 06/26/05 03:49 AM
by Dig_a_Pony

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,239 topic views. 2 members, 46 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.