Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: benzedrex [Re: spixce]
    #20913839 -

ModestMouse said:
It's actually quite fun, aside from the Restless Leg Syndrome I got at the end. The hallucinations are so real, you won't even know they're fake til afterwards.



Yeah I've done it a few times myself. The hallucinations are a little too real for me though. I hallucinate spiders a lot and  I can literally feel them crawling on me.  Fuck that


PatrickKn said:
I've never taken more than half an inhalers worth, extracted. Never had any head aches or anything, no bad comedown really. I think this is something that's better in smaller doses honestly.



The reports I read where someone experienced a bad comedown were the ones where the dosages were high. Some people take two full inhalers worth lol. I also read that taking it after a meal (as opposed to an empty stomach) makes the crash a lot softer and makes the high last longer.

spixce said:
The euphoria isn't on par with crystal or E its like adderall but not as good but its still by far the best OTC drug.  I'd rate the euphoria a 6.5/10.



What would you rate the MDMA high? 11/10?

Is there a good body high with this or is it mostly a mental high like adderal (increased motivation, focus, etc)

I've heard people say about certain drugs that it's as good as Oxy or Molly and from my experiences it's never the case. But those drugs are hard to top haha.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: spixce]
    #20914150 -

spixce said:
The euphoria isn't on par with crystal or E its like adderall but not as good but its still by far the best OTC drug.  I'd rate the euphoria a 6.5/10.



You must not have taken enough. Take 500mg+ and see what the fuck it's like. That shit is way better than Adderall and it was much closer to being a mix of MDMA/Meth than anything else. I know I am not the only one to say this, many others can account for this and there is a huge thread on this in ODD who report the same thing. 750mg+ for some serious euphoria going on.

If Meth and Ecstasy is a 9/10 for euphoria I would rank this at least a 7.5 to 8 in terms of physical pleasure and I'd give shit like Adderall a 6 at best and there is minimal crashing.

If you extract it I'd totally recommend it, it's like $5-7/250mg so about 10~13 for a strong dose and you peak for HOURS and I mean you just feel like there is no end in sight unlike MDMA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914175 -

Can someone post a pic of the label with the ingredients active and inactive listed?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914215 -

Each little inhaler contains 250 mg of Propylhexedrine, Lavender oil and Menthol. That's all that is in there.

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Benzedrex-Nasal-Decongestant-Inhaler/32264471

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914241 -

Oh shit. That's easy. Put the cotton wad into acidic water (like 1% HCl) and boil it until the essential oils have been driven off. You are left with a solution of the salt in very very slightly acidic water.

Interesting they use essential oils as the solvent for the base.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/01/14 10:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914258 -

That seems way easier than how I was doing it. I was using a vinegar soak and then naphtha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914345 -

koods said:
Oh shit. That's easy. Put the cotton wad into acidic water (like 1% HCl) and boil it until the essential oils have been driven off. You are left with a solution of the salt in very very slightly acidic water.

Interesting they use essential oils as the solvent for the base.



That's what I did. I got a flask, used 2mL of 10M HCL per 4 inahlers with 100mL of water or 4mL for 10. Let it sit, stirred and set it on low to boil it off. If I wanted to be really fancy I would use naptha but most times I don't have naptha.

It's pretty easy honestly there is no excuse not to extract it and it's definitely worth a try if you don't have access to MDMA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20914348 -

I'm assuming that lavender oil and menthol are steam volatile. If not, then yeah you would have to do a full acid base extraction to get rid of the oils.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914572 -

It definitely gets rid of menthol. As for the lavender I am not sure but I know it's better to use HCL and Naptha to be sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914629 -

I just cut up the cotton put it in a 20oz bottle of coke a cola for about a half hour shaking it every ten minutes then strained out the cotton through coffee filters and drank the coke worked every time i used 1 whole inhaler never anymore than that. My boyfriend is about 200lbs mostly muscle and he takes two whole inhalers every time he usually drinks 3/4 an then saves the last 1/4 for when he peaks or starts coming down. Also be cautious mixing alcohol with benzedrex.  My boyfriend had two 24 oz malt liquor called Steele reserve while he was on this stuff and he clavked out and passed out after getting a thunder clap headache


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Alexestalex]
    #20914643 -

Alexestalex said:
ModestMouse said:
It's actually quite fun, aside from the Restless Leg Syndrome I got at the end. The hallucinations are so real, you won't even know they're fake til afterwards.



Yeah I've done it a few times myself. The hallucinations are a little too real for me though. I hallucinate spiders a lot and  I can literally feel them crawling on me.  Fuck that


PatrickKn said:
I've never taken more than half an inhalers worth, extracted. Never had any head aches or anything, no bad comedown really. I think this is something that's better in smaller doses honestly.



The reports I read where someone experienced a bad comedown were the ones where the dosages were high. Some people take two full inhalers worth lol. I also read that taking it after a meal (as opposed to an empty stomach) makes the crash a lot softer and makes the high last longer.

spixce said:
The euphoria isn't on par with crystal or E its like adderall but not as good but its still by far the best OTC drug.  I'd rate the euphoria a 6.5/10.



What would you rate the MDMA high? 11/10?

Is there a good body high with this or is it mostly a mental high like adderal (increased motivation, focus, etc)

I've heard people say about certain drugs that it's as good as Oxy or Molly and from my experiences it's never the case. But those drugs are hard to top haha.



Yeah nothing can top MDMA or opiates IMO.  DPH is scary as fuck but I never felt the bugs on me I can only imagine...:eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: burningstar06]
    #20914676 -

One reason I recommend taking no more than 125 mg (half an inhaler) at a time, is because there are some people who've reported the possibility of brain aneurysm while taking this drug. I don't know how true it is, there isn't a whole lot of information on this stuff in recreational doses aside from extraction teks. Be cautious. If you have no tolerance to stimulants, 80-100 mg will do the job no doubt (or perhaps I'm really sensitive to stimulants?).

The first time I used this stuff, I had 80 mg, and I was awake for three days. I'm not really typing this out for anyone experienced with it, I'm typing it for onlookers since a lot of threads like these end up on first page Google searches. If you're going to use this, be cautious and always take a small dose first. I wouldn't even redose the first time you take it, you'd be surprised how it creeps up on you over the course of a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914710 -

Uzziel said:
It definitely gets rid of menthol. As for the lavender I am not sure but I know it's better to use HCL and Naptha to be sure.



Well, it looks like the lavender oil would distill off with some decomposition. You could probably extract the cotton wad into naphtha x3 then extract into acidic water and discard the naphtha layer, but you would still need to do a quick boil to drive off small amount of solvent that will cling to the water.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914762 -

koods said:
Uzziel said:
It definitely gets rid of menthol. As for the lavender I am not sure but I know it's better to use HCL and Naptha to be sure.



Well, it looks like the lavender oil would distill off with some decomposition. You could probably extract the cotton wad into naphtha x3 then extract into acidic water and discard the naphtha layer, but you would still need to do a quick boil to drive off small amount of solvent that will cling to the water.



Yeah that is pretty much is what I did. HCL/Water boil, let it sit for about 15 mins, add in some naptha, let it mix in, once the layer comes up, discard it because it's junk. The remainder is good ol Propyl HCL and it's pretty good. From what I remember I got at least a 80% yield, not bad for a quick one run pull.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: Uzziel]
    #20914786 -

Alcohol bad.  Benzedrex good.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20914824 -

How is this stuff still on the market?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914834 -

Every time a dxm thread pops up, I think the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20914849 -

Idk this stuff seems way more abusable than DXM.

I would definitely not do this without extracting those oils first though.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: koods]
    #20914856 -

Smoke benzedrex and hail satan


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzedrex [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #20914858 -

What if I shove the cotton ball up my ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* thinking about Propylhexedrine aka (Benzedrex) evileye001 4,087 11 07/28/13 03:24 AM
by Ok amoismis
* Extracting DMT - cloudy naptha?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Envix 14,247 78 10/20/10 10:57 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* So I've heard a lot of things about this benzedrex inhaler.
( 1 2 all )
Knifey Mcstab 7,685 36 03/24/09 11:07 PM
by Knifey Mcstab
* Benzedrex
( 1 2 all )
vigilant_mind 17,518 33 06/01/09 06:56 PM
by Entropymancer
* Where the fuck can i find benzedrex inhalers
( 1 2 3 all )
xbloodwhipx 9,835 45 07/02/14 12:54 AM
by xbloodwhipx
* Naphtha never seperates from naoh(dmt) killuminati420 2,365 13 11/03/09 08:58 PM
by killuminati420
* Trying out benzedrex.
( 1 2 all )
Dextro 5,447 32 02/15/12 10:25 AM
by Dextro
* How long do I leave naptha in a mhrb/ lye mixture? AlmostAsCoolAs 3,824 15 07/28/12 05:00 PM
by Apostle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,206 topic views. 4 members, 419 guests and 152 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.