Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332218 -

Bassfreak said:
pizza hug





--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332223 -

lol i knew someone would mention that spelling error


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332234 -

When I searched it, Google kept auto correcting it to "pizza hut".  I had to re-type it three times.  Worth it.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332237 -

Bassfreak said:
Shroomslip said:
Don't have that here. Just the 4 I already mentioned, Little CiCi's (which is only good for the BBQ pizza and the Spinach Pizza) and another place called Pizza Bella that I've never actually tried.




papa ginos is fucking dank. def the best chain pizza


we dont have cicis here but the commercials make it look pretty decent



It can be decent, it's not great though. Better than Little Ceasar's. But it's mostly a buffet place where you go to eat as much as possible so not a lot of care/effort is put into making them.

The best part of Little Cici's is all the different kinds of 'weird' pizza they have, all lined up on the buffet line and you can get like 10 different slices from 10 different pizzas rather than just settle on one.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332241 -

P.S. Pizza Hut pizza gives me the runs, but their breadsticks are pretty good.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332252 -

I think we need picture proof for the OP eating Dominos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332271 -

sun_spots said:
P.S. Pizza Hut pizza gives me the runs, but their breadsticks are pretty good.




i have a friend who like fucking loves pizza hut breadsticks. theyre pretty good


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332283 -

The pizza I make at home is pretty good. Definitely better than fast food pizza. I cook it on a pizza stone and I can't get the crust thin like New York style. If I toss it in the air I know its going to end up on the floor.

Whats the best topping combo to get on a pizza?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #21332299 -

I don't think there is a best. I like to keep it simple though. Loaded down with peperoni and black olives.

I make (or used to, I kinda quit cooking) my own pizzas too. I like paper thin orange bell pepper, red onion and peperoni when I make it myself. I can't stand the giant chunks of vegetables chain pizza places put on theirs.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332317 -

im a pretty plain jane

im 100% ok with just cheese but as long as theres no vegetables on it then im good. bacon and pepperoni is prob my fav tho

but seriously, whoever thought putting vegetables on pizza was a good idea sucks


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332329 -





It was nice.

My dog enjoyed it too :gethigh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332332 -

Tomatos are pretty good on some pizzas.
I hate thick crust pizza and I also find pineapple on pizza pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332333 -

Ever try it when they're not just giant chunks? I never much liked it either until I made my own and did very thin slices. No pizza place I have ever been to does that.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332339 -

Bassfreak said:
im a pretty plain jane



We know. You like AppleBees :lolsy:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332343 -

Shroomslip said:
Ever try it when they're not just giant chunks? I never much liked it either until I made my own and did very thin slices. No pizza place I have ever been to does that.




i dont eat vegetables

vegetables suck


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332344 -

I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332347 -

Bassfreak said:
Shroomslip said:
Ever try it when they're not just giant chunks? I never much liked it either until I made my own and did very thin slices. No pizza place I have ever been to does that.




i dont eat vegetables

vegetables suck



How old are you?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332353 -

Redwood said:
You haven't had real pizza then :snub:



These niggas up in here never heard of the chain pizza Ginos obviously NY baby NY!!!


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332355 -

Redwood said:
I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.



Look at a bag of dog food or cat food. You ever seen them eat half the shit in that?


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332358 -

Redwood said:
I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.




dogs dont really care, theyll eat whatever as long as its not dog food, or vegetables. ive had 5 dogs in my life and anytime i ever gave one some sort of vegetable ot would put it in its mouth for like a second and spit it out and be like what the fuck is this shit?


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,533 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.