Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21332055 -

psychedelic_Abyss said:
luvdemboomers said:
yeah I hate dominos.

Hell I'll eat little Caesars over them.



Little Caesars is absolutely fucking disgusting  :awewtf:




i dont even consider it food


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332059 -

but seriously, fuck restauarants that have "gourmet pizza"

its just shitty pizza with no grease and aimed towards classy fucks


once i was at my friends house and his mom and his moms friend randomly showed up with fcking gourmet pizza and i like had to shove this shit down my throat to be polite. it was the shittiest pizza ever


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21332080 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
sun_spots said:
Whenever people describe food as "dank", I just imagine a mildew taste.  I can't imagine mildew would taste very good, but maybe that's just me.



Its a slang term actually that means good :cookiemonster:




I don't use slang terms because I'm hella smart.  You jelly, brah?


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332088 -

sun_spots said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
sun_spots said:
Whenever people describe food as "dank", I just imagine a mildew taste.  I can't imagine mildew would taste very good, but maybe that's just me.



Its a slang term actually that means good :cookiemonster:




I don't use slang terms because I'm hella smart.  You jelly, brah?



Yes :sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332096 -

Jett's is better than Dominos, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, or Papa John's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21332117 -

In my town dominos is the best :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332120 -

Bassfreak said:
but seriously, fuck restauarants that have "gourmet pizza"

its just shitty pizza with no grease and aimed towards classy fucks


once i was at my friends house and his mom and his moms friend randomly showed up with fcking gourmet pizza and i like had to shove this shit down my throat to be polite. it was the shittiest pizza ever



LOL i work at California Pizza Kitchen. We have a pear and gorgonzola cheese pizza that's on whole wheat thin crust. Suburban white soccer moms eat that shit up.  :bashful:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21332127 -

psychedelic_Abyss said:
luvdemboomers said:
yeah I hate dominos.

Hell I'll eat little Caesars over them.



Little Caesars is absolutely fucking disgusting  :awewtf:



So is Dominoes. The only place worse than them is Papa Johns. I have this thing about half cooked pizza dough and pizza that just turns to mush. Even when you tell them to cook it extra, it still just falls apart.

Also Pizza Hut is clearly the best chain pizza place.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332130 -

Shroomslip said:
psychedelic_Abyss said:
luvdemboomers said:
yeah I hate dominos.

Hell I'll eat little Caesars over them.



Little Caesars is absolutely fucking disgusting  :awewtf:



So is Dominoes. The only place worse than them is Papa Johns. I have this thing about half cooked pizza dough and pizza that just turns to mush. Even when you tell them to cook it extra, it still just falls apart.

Also Pizza Hut is clearly the best chain pizza place.



No man dominoes is the best they are a juggernaut of options. :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21332137 -

Just placed order via my smart phone :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332138 -

I actually don't mind Papa Johns and Pizza Hut is disgusting to me as well. Their pizza is just entirely too greasy :shrug:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21332140 -

Dominoes is mediocre. It has no flavor. The only reason they're below Little Ceasar's is because they cost twice as much for the same bland crap. Otherwise they're about tied. All their options amount to nothing when the sauce tastes like plain tomato sauce and the cheese is tasteless.
psychedelic_Abyss said:
I actually don't mind Papa Johns and Pizza Hut is disgusting to me as well. Their pizza is just entirely too greasy :shrug:



That's the best damn part.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21332141 -

still have 2 bottles of beer left for the feast :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332150 -

Shroomslip said:
psychedelic_Abyss said:
luvdemboomers said:
yeah I hate dominos.

Hell I'll eat little Caesars over them.



Little Caesars is absolutely fucking disgusting  :awewtf:



So is Dominoes. The only place worse than them is Papa Johns. I have this thing about half cooked pizza dough and pizza that just turns to mush. Even when you tell them to cook it extra, it still just falls apart.

Also Pizza Hut is clearly the best chain pizza place.




what about papa ginos? idk if its nationwide but id assume it is

def the best chain pizza. but i do love pizza hut too, just all the pizza huts near me have been closed down. in high school when we had one in my town we used to get super baked and go to pizza hug buffet and eat as much as we can. we used to take turns going into the car to smoke bowls too. just to be as baked as possible and eat all the pizza we can lol. we were just tryin to exploit pizza hut for everything we could lol. good times


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332153 -

the thing that sucks about like pizza chains is that their pozzas are so overpriced. i can get way better pizza for way less at a town place. but i like switching up where i buy pizza


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332175 -

Don't have that here. Just the 4 I already mentioned, Little CiCi's (which is only good for the BBQ pizza and the Spinach Pizza) and another place called Pizza Bella that I've never actually tried.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #21332185 -

Hunt Bros. Pizza is better than Papa John's.

Hunt Bros is the most common form of gas station pizza around here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332206 -

Shroomslip said:
Don't have that here. Just the 4 I already mentioned, Little CiCi's (which is only good for the BBQ pizza and the Spinach Pizza) and another place called Pizza Bella that I've never actually tried.




papa ginos is fucking dank. def the best chain pizza


we dont have cicis here but the commercials make it look pretty decent


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332207 -

Does Mellow Mushroom count as chain store pizza? If so I'll vote for them. Next is maybe Pizza Hut. I'm pretty sure Dominos is like $5 for a pizza in the U.S.

I haven't ate fast food pizza in since 2007. I either buy quality pizza or make it myself. I can make 2 pizzas for around $5. This place near me has a 24" pizza, made with all fresh/never frozen ingredients, for $15. You have to tilt it to get it out the door and it is amazingly good. Godly pizza. I'm off work early and I might go get one. Its sooo good it makes me want to jerk off with one of the slices.

Fuck Dominos pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #21332215 -

the pizza you make at your house will never be as good

that shit is for poor people


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,177 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,533 topic views. 4 members, 313 guests and 260 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.