Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ok so I think I may have had a good idea: The Pimp Diaries [Re: Moonshoe]
    #21287671 -

But, that's just your opinion. I was raised to get money any way I can.

You'll make more money puttin' whores in people's cars in a night than a month of working some bullshit taco bell or somethin'.

Besides, All a pimp really does is keep the whores safe :shrug:

I agree with ya on deforestation, though :cheers:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ok so I think I may have had a good idea: The Pimp Diaries [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #21287674 -

I'm a Player In a Management Position: PIMP


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* From George Washington's Diary Ellis Dee 1,459 9 01/03/03 03:21 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Pimps, hustlers, pool sharks, cabbies, and junkies
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,299 45 07/01/10 02:22 AM
by kaste
* i am a fucking PIMP
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,289 38 02/09/05 03:51 AM
by 40oz
* The Rum Diary
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 3,333 57 07/17/05 11:48 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* The Rum Diary Anonymous 1,094 13 11/06/03 12:33 PM
by Anonymous
* ideas for changing my room
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,611 23 11/19/03 04:58 PM
by _I_
* Pimp My Ride
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 1,202 21 12/06/04 10:56 AM
by adamj
* Help me pimp out my room TODAY 2,109 19 05/03/04 11:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,358 topic views. 3 members, 159 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.