Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: dubbies_lament]
    #21006412 -

Good post TY
Quote:
can transcend these innate characteristics?



Can we though?  We would need everyone to transcend them and if we did our beast may be lost and we would be vunerable.

As long as theres beast inside us (which is nessacery) there will always be those who use it as their advantage over others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns]
    #21006415 -

i bet when you do drugs it's just like, word salad. All it needs is a little toss as it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21006417 -

XLCaps said:
Alcohol is a nihilist paradise. Stop drinking and the 'poor me' self loathing will surely fade.



It'll be poor you when I BBQ you! :thumbup:

You may have a point there but its a genuine thought experiment.  I'm 3 days of the booze BTW :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns]
    #21006420 -

Not sure if you were responding to me but...'love' is something of a loaded word.
(Not sure if that's the correct term.) Maybe it's just ambiguous and ill-defined.

Like 'addiction' or 'God.'

Finding the right balance of caring and defending yourself is a neverending part of life. But, as someone who has isolated themselves for years, and not really had a problem with it aside from developing mild agoraphobia and social anxiety, which actually kinda sucked, I'm now trying to just give people the benefit of the doubt and brush crummy attitudes and interactions off my shoulder.

Being heavily sedated with anti-psychotics and anti-depressants helps. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns]
    #21006438 -

I'm going to be honest with you.

A lot of these things you are saying seem like poorly manifested and unfinished ideas weighted on a sense of vulnerability and fear of the unknown. I feel like you're trying to 'figure it all out.' I see this a lot. Look at Gilgamesh, the guy makes the same thread every day instead of continuing that same conversation in the thread it belongs. You're not going to figure anything out. Stop analyzing and relax, Frankie. Subjective experience is everything. Perspective is the ultimate human experience. Without it, we have science. Science is knowledge, not people. Love is real as long as you choose to accept it in to your life. Don't and you'll miss some colours along the way as well as some breathtaking life experience that isn't worth trading for anything. Without love we cannot appreciate ourselves and what is the point in living without love? Fear is said to be the most basic of human emotions. What drives fear? Love. If you didn't love yourself to some extent you wouldn't  be here on the shroomery, you would be dead. Love is inherent to life and it's not a fallacy. Even if it's chemical, everything is. Chemistry is organic math. We cannot live without either, just as much as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns]
    #21006499 -

nice1returns said:
...
The film Alive portrays this perfectly.  If we get hungry enough, we will consume each other.
...



Remember studying cannibalism a few years ago.  People will frequently turn to eating others if it means survival.
Survival is a very basic instinct, but it is not cause to presume that all individuals have exploitation as their fundamental mode of action. 

By contrast, seem to recall mention of Aboriginal peoples of Australia eating deceased relatives in a ritualistic manner in order to forever keep their loved ones with them.
Maybe cannibalism could be used to argue that love really exists? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: Tantrika]
    #21006619 -

I'm alreary almost a sociopath. Therefore I win


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #21006698 -

Whatever u say dexter.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns] * 1
    #21006704 -

nice1returns said:
I'm not sure love does exist beyond oxytocin and the other things the body/brain releases to cause these emotions.  I'd like to believe otherwise but its not been useful to do so.

I'm living on a planet of animals that consume each other to exist :shrug:



Get off ur high horse bud.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns] * 1
    #21006802 -

nice1returns said:
The Sociopaths are the Sane People





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns] * 2
    #21006811 -

nice1returns said:
I'm living on a planet of animals that consume each other to exist :shrug:




what a shocking revalation

maybe you should convince the lions that there's a better way, that critical
thinking and veganism is much better than murder... do it in person plz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21006842 -

Plants are life forms.  I ate half a pig today.  I'm not exempt from this.  I don't claim to be.

Thanks for the input dudes, I'd like to talk more to some of you for sure but we're page 3 and the dildo throwing has commenced...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns] * 2
    #21006850 -

nice1returns said:
  I ate half a pig today. 





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: Prisoner#1] * 3
    #21006858 -

Prisoner#1 said:
nice1returns said:
I'm living on a planet of animals that consume each other to exist :shrug:




what a shocking revalation





He must have had an extra powerful DMT experience.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21006910 -

The people that were eaten in Alive were already dead, so... I don't really see how the argument makes your point. Eating your firend who isn't dead yet = cut throat. Eating your friend who died of hypothermia = resourceful.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: koods]
    #21006915 -

:yesnod: Friends are really your enemies with secret identities

My dad just told me where his "friend" keeps all his money in a locked box
I said "lets get the shotguns old man"
I wondered why he told me this though :wtf:
He wouldn't steal, he knows I have :p

for the record obv I have no intention of taking it
I did think about it tho, just for a second :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: nice1returns]
    #21007592 -

exactly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21007612 -

A real sociopath would punch you in the face for outing them in front of people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: Konyap]
    #21007615 -

yeah not run and hide and ignore the person. :hehehe: especially if you were so KEWL *_*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Sociopaths are the Sane People [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #21007617 -

Big fucking deal, I thought about beating the shit out of and rob this heroin dealer living next to my flat. The cops did beat us to it tho, me and my bro regretted not being faster about it :frown:


--------------------
Barbiturate Research Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are humans naturally sociopaths? luvdemboomers 1,419 17 10/20/15 09:46 PM
by Mescalean
* Sociopaths and Pathological Liars
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
deCypher 8,818 128 04/14/10 10:14 PM
by DR. PRIME
* Sociopathic parents
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mikeisapro 4,175 66 09/16/14 12:00 PM
by ThatKidWithTheFace
* Do sane people commit suicide?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
dontknow 9,600 160 03/03/14 02:20 PM
by victor947
* sociopath "friend" dwtk 1,389 17 09/18/11 10:25 PM
by Gorlax
* Sociopaths and Dating One Love 422 11 05/06/16 02:49 PM
by Sheekle
* ever feel like you're the only sane person you know?
( 1 2 all )
Sophistic Radiance 2,838 22 12/28/10 03:02 PM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Not having a facebook= Sociopath?
( 1 2 all )
elliev 4,080 32 08/07/12 12:38 PM
by Nalim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,810 topic views. 4 members, 116 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.