Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Stargate]
    #20934093 -

salmon, mashed potatos, corn.

I'm ready as fuck to eat


--------------------
Signature this, ho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20934128 -

You're in Philly already? :awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20934131 -

pussy

probably some pizza


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20934140 -

I just ate a huge bowl of my homemade spaghetti sauce. I don't even put it on pasta anymore, I just eat straight.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20934146 -

Patlal said:
I just ate a huge bowl of my homemade spaghetti sauce. I don't even put it on pasta anymore, I just eat straight.



Makes me think of my son who would just drink ketchup if we let him.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20934153 -

Shroomslip said:
Patlal said:
I just ate a huge bowl of my homemade spaghetti sauce. I don't even put it on pasta anymore, I just eat straight.



Makes me think of my son who would just drink ketchup if we let him.



My spaghetti sauce is filled with veggies and healthy spices and whatnot. It's a full balanced meal on its own.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20934155 -

Burke Dennings said:
You're in Philly already? :awesome:



Yep, since yesterday. I've been busy moving and organizing and cleaning up my new apartment, which is why I haven't contacted you. I will finally be free from this weekend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20934161 -

Heh, the baby isn't even a month old yet, I won't be able to get down there for another month or so. Stay in touch though. Welcome to PA!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20934175 -

Smoked pork chop that I fried up in a bit of butter and some leftover garlic/spinach pasta from dinner yesterday


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: morrowasted]
    #20934190 -

Just a couple BLTs (~1/2lb bacon total) with Romaine on toasted hardrolls. Very quick and simple, and I've been lazy today. Also wanted something pretty caloric since I started early :beer:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: DustBunny] * 5
    #20934220 -

Pho-king Awesomeness!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20934239 -

Burke Dennings said:
Heh, the baby isn't even a month old yet, I won't be able to get down there for another month or so. Stay in touch though. Welcome to PA!



Don't even lie you motherfucker. You won't be able to sleep for 6 months, let alone see any of your friends. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: B0b0]
    #20934245 -

What's so special about pho? People rave about it all the time but it looks like just basic soup or something. I am not a fan of pasta/noodles or soup.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: B0b0]
    #20934246 -

B0b0 said:
Pho-king Awesomeness!






:awepreciation:


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20934250 -

Shroomslip said:
What's so special about pho? People rave about it all the time but it looks like just basic soup or something. I am not a fan of pasta/noodles or soup.



If you get it done at a good place, it's not really like soup. It's more like beef BROTH, with a very rich complexity of flavors, and people who crave salty flavors generally love pho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Webster10]
    #20934260 -

Webster10 said:
morrowasted said:
damn Cojo will that keep you full for very long?



I was about to say, where is the actual food :confused: How small are you, Cojo?



It did for maybe 45 minutes.

I'm 5'3" and 110 lbs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #20934287 -

Fried chicken, Mac and cheese, and a mother fucking bagel! :rockon:

Hopefully gonna grab a beer in a few if my neighbor feels like driving up with me :drunk::bongload:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20934289 -

I need substantial food chunks to find soup (or anything in that family) good. I mean if it was just an appetizer or something I can appreciate the complex flavors in a broth, but making that the main course I just couldn't do. A really brothy soup type thing will make me feel full but I'll be far less than satisfied.

I'm mostly a carnivore. I cannot survive without meat. Everything must have huge chunks of meat at the minimum, but actually I could just live off (happily) meat cooked over an open fire and nothing else. If it weren't so expensive, that's probably what I would be doing now.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #20934296 -

Shroomslip said:
I need substantial food chunks to find soup (or anything in that family) good. I mean if it was just an appetizer or something I can appreciate the complex flavors in a broth, but making that the main course I just couldn't do. A really brothy soup type thing will make me feel full but I'll be far less than satisfied.

I'm mostly a carnivore. I cannot survive without meat. Everything must have huge chunks of meat at the minimum, but actually I could just live off (happily) meat cooked over an open fire and nothing else. If it weren't so expensive, that's probably what I would be doing now.



There are noodles, vegetables, and slices of beef or pork that usually come in pho. Pho is the name for noodles, and noodles actually comprise most of the broth.

FYI, there is about 10grams of protein alone just based on the noodles, that is not counting any of the meat included in pho noodle soup.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What are you having for dinner? [Re: Shroomslip] * 3
    #20934298 -

Shroomslip said:
What's so special about pho? People rave about it all the time but it looks like just basic soup or something. I am not a fan of pasta/noodles or soup.



You, you have to grab 10$ and go to a pho place.

It's a life experience on its own.

After, you'll understand what the rave is all about.

A picture says a 1000 words. But it is also tasteless. Go taste pho and come back


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thizz and Mongolian beef budmanman 978 9 05/20/07 10:35 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Just made dinner...it tasted like ass polantis 777 18 09/15/08 08:09 AM
by arbalest
* dinner on the toilet anyone? Lndrydusting 740 5 03/04/09 08:25 PM
by Newbie
* Dinner. All Homemade.
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,387 34 09/19/07 09:54 PM
by mytymyc
* What are you having for dinner
( 1 2 all )
thatiAM 1,804 29 12/01/06 09:18 PM
by unbeliever
* .
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
z_x_x_z 6,049 206 09/20/10 11:22 PM
by akira_akuma
* If some hot ass asked you to make her dinner, what would you make her?
( 1 2 3 all )
deranger 2,659 46 12/16/09 12:11 AM
by Mr.Pink
* What's For Dinner? daimyo 813 15 02/15/06 06:59 PM
by angryjslice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,937 topic views. 7 members, 70 guests and 319 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.