Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20792278 -

Snitches get stitches only applies to drugs because we all know those laws are bullshit. The term narc refers to narcotics.

You did the right thing OP. Why is everybody jumping on his case?  You're defending someone who is literally a parasite and is receiving welfare for no reason. Oh I know why, because Snitches get stitches is what all the cool drug dealers say. What if you see some 12 year old girl get raped? Is it still Snitches get stitches or no?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: blojo02184]
    #20792280 -

Its with thread like these that you see who doesn't mind stealing shit and who do


--------------------

Edited by Patlal (11/04/14 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: searching]
    #20792283 -

It's just the usual case of judging people over the Internet acting like your shit doesn't stink. I got the same thing for posting that I was going to a concert while sick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: blojo02184] * 2
    #20792297 -

holy shit. You guys are a bunch of just horrible people. When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off. If you guys really cared about the issue you would be arguing for reform of the welfare laws, not just punishment of one offender. It comes across as petty and really not something you should have gotten involved in. The government is not our friend, we have to navigate around it as much as possible. Anything that is against the government is good in my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792315 -

Yeah, cuz it's the "governments" money. Fuck that shit, its taxpayer money and some fucking ugly ass potato stealing yellow theif whale ain't gonna collect her welfare and suck potatoes into her food hole.


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #20792336 -

JohnnieYen said:
Yeah, cuz it's the "governments" money. Fuck that shit, its taxpayer money and some fucking ugly ass potato stealing yellow theif whale ain't gonna collect her welfare and suck potatoes into her food hole.




--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792347 -

underfliptown said:
holy shit. You guys are a bunch of just horrible people. When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off. If you guys really cared about the issue you would be arguing for reform of the welfare laws, not just punishment of one offender. It comes across as petty and really not something you should have gotten involved in. The government is not our friend, we have to navigate around it as much as possible. Anything that is against the government is good in my opinion.



Right in the OP dawg.

Patlal said:
There's also the fact that she's using MY address to commit fraud. She's making me part of her scam. That I absolutely CANNOT tolerate.
.




--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Cj-B]
    #20792348 -

Don't you realize you're going to be paying the same taxes regardless of if this lazy bitch gets caught because of patlal? In fact you might have to pay more, because she is gonna have to get arrested or something to pay shit back. Then she's in the system, taking even more of your money. Live and let live.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792362 -

Patlal said:
Its with thread like these that you see who doesn't mind stealing shit and who do



Also you see who pays taxes versus collects benefits.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792363 -

Snitches get bitches.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792365 -

underfliptown said:
holy shit. You guys are a bunch of just horrible people. When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off. If you guys really cared about the issue you would be arguing for reform of the welfare laws, not just punishment of one offender. It comes across as petty and really not something you should have gotten involved in. The government is not our friend, we have to navigate around it as much as possible. Anything that is against the government is good in my opinion.



well... you apparently feel good about anarchy...


Now how you feel about your anarchy??
do you really want to live in a free world??

Do you want to grow a bunch of food then give it away for free??
let me reword that so you can actually think about the sentence... do you want to grow a bunch of DRUGS and then hand them out for free?????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: trekie]
    #20792369 -

trekie said:
Patlal said:
Its with thread like these that you see who doesn't mind stealing shit and who do



Also you see who pays taxes versus collects benefits.



Dude just because I am sympathizing with the proles, doesn't mean I am one. I am just saying, fuck the government when you can. I wouldn't though, because I have a strict ethical code.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792376 -

Canadians spell check like cheque?


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: blojo02184]
    #20792377 -

blojo02184 said:
underfliptown said:
holy shit. You guys are a bunch of just horrible people. When are you going to learn to mind your own fucking business. Let the government get ripped off. If you guys really cared about the issue you would be arguing for reform of the welfare laws, not just punishment of one offender. It comes across as petty and really not something you should have gotten involved in. The government is not our friend, we have to navigate around it as much as possible. Anything that is against the government is good in my opinion.



well... you apparently feel good about anarchy...


Now how you feel about your anarchy??
do you really want to live in a free world??

Do you want to grow a bunch of food then give it away for free??
let me reword that so you can actually think about the sentence... do you want to grow a bunch of DRUGS and then hand them out for free?????




Man if it was anarcy for me, i would have my set up. Anyone who tried to fuck with my set up would die. It's simple. If I didn't want to share my drugs, (or food) then I wouldn't. And if i die defending it, at least I died free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792389 -

underfliptown said:
trekie said:
Patlal said:
Its with thread like these that you see who doesn't mind stealing shit and who do



Also you see who pays taxes versus collects benefits.



Dude just because I am sympathizing with the proles, doesn't mean I am one. I am just saying, fuck the government when you can. I wouldn't though, because I have a strict ethical code.



So you are an anarchist who believes in government Nanny state....

:notsureif:


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: trekie]
    #20792399 -

I never self-identified as an anarchist. Someone else put that label on me. My political beliefs don't fall into any specific box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792402 -

WHY
Patlal said:
trekie said:
Is This the Fat drunk chick? The one whom turned all yellow?

I hope it is. People stealing welfare is wrong about as wrong as stealing a potato...



Of course it is. Who else?




WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THIS???!!!!

That yellow bitch changes everything..


And cocain grizzly bear:
I got a fucking job, funny that comes from someone whose at home on a work day, lol

You get a job


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792431 -

Patlal said:
Dr.Dankhead said:
Lol.

I think you should have black mailed her..

Or at least give her a warning...  Like just be totally upfront and say "hey.. I know what your doing, and if you lie to me one more time I'm going to report you.. Change your address or I'll report you.l"

Understand?...


What you did was snitch material... Bassfreak, I see where you guys are coming from, but instead of giving an ultimatum, you ran off and told on her like a little girl.. That's not the appropriate way to deal with it. But because she made you mad, that gives you every right to fuck up her life?..


Very childesh



Believe me, I seriously thought about blackmailing her about it. I truly did.

But then I become a parasite. I'm not gonna sink to her level of stupidity and dishonesty.



You did sink to her level... You think you actually helped anything by reporting her? ..other then making YOU feel good?.. That's pretty fucking low.

Not that I care about the yellow bitch, but still my opinion stands.. Wether it was drugs or not, that's snitching out. When they say "snitches get stitches" ..it's a real statement, now she knows it was you. Watch yo back man. Someone will come for you.


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20792434 -

If everyone reported welfare fraud in the US, it would overwhelm the system.

You don't go turning in people in the hood about welfare fraud OP, you won't get the chance to post on the internet about it.  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20792439 -

I find it so fucking hilarious so many people stand up for a thieving scum who steals from welfare.

Shows what kind of person you really are. Probably the same thieving scum themselves.

LOL good job OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!!!Rumsfeld cleared of wrong doing in Iraqi Prison scandle says SECERT REPORT!!!!! C20H25N3O 1,181 8 03/14/05 07:55 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Bill Nye The Science guy - Below par
( 1 2 all )
SourceLimit 3,550 36 12/08/05 05:18 PM
by SourceLimit
* Consumer fraud case against a major corporation Silversoul 722 3 10/21/05 09:18 PM
by DNKYD
* "the hunger site" and CharityUSA LLC is a fraud... Vvellum 4,633 1 08/05/05 08:16 PM
by Vvellum
* Timothy Leary a fraud/sell-out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zahudulallah 12,023 65 01/16/17 02:14 PM
by SARAtonin
* Report: World can end poverty by 2025 Kevin 829 8 04/01/06 11:10 PM
by TheDude
* Welfare Joke ForestTrip 754 7 06/25/05 12:00 PM
by ForestTrip
* Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report)
( 1 2 3 all )
beejay 5,214 40 12/15/04 10:57 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,945 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.