Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792175 -

Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown]
    #20792179 -

underfliptown said:
Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...



I did contact her. 3 times. She lied to me, 3 times.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792185 -

Patlal said:
underfliptown said:
Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...



I did contact her. 3 times. She lied to me, 3 times.



:cop:


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792191 -

Bitter Cactus said:
Patlal said:
underfliptown said:
Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...



I did contact her. 3 times. She lied to me, 3 times.



:cop:



No shit.

Whatever Patlal, you suck. That's all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20792192 -

Bitter Cactus said:
Patlal said:
underfliptown said:
Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...



I did contact her. 3 times. She lied to me, 3 times.



:cop:



Actually what happened is that she call me 3 times to tell me to mail her the cheques to her new address in the new city she's in. See the problem here?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bitter Cactus] * 2
    #20792195 -

you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20792199 -

How did you even know what was in her mail? You weren't opening mail were you?! That's a federal offense!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20792200 -

Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



Yeah...

There's enough parasites in the system already... It's ruining every fucking country on earth.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #20792211 -

its true tho, like for real. FUCK people abusing the welfare system. get a fucking job


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20792214 -

And then a crack whore was born..


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: underfliptown] * 1
    #20792217 -

Lol.

I think you should have black mailed her..

Or at least give her a warning...  Like just be totally upfront and say "hey.. I know what your doing, and if you lie to me one more time I'm going to report you.. Change your address or I'll report you.l"

Understand?...


What you did was snitch material... Bassfreak, I see where you guys are coming from, but instead of giving an ultimatum, you ran off and told on her like a little girl.. That's not the appropriate way to deal with it. But because she made you mad, that gives you every right to fuck up her life?..


Very childesh


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20792225 -

fuck up her life? lol

get a job


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20792228 -

Dr.Dankhead said:
Lol.

I think you should have black mailed her..

Or at least give her a warning...  Like just be totally upfront and say "hey.. I know what your doing, and if you lie to me one more time I'm going to report you.. Change your address or I'll report you.l"

Understand?...


What you did was snitch material... Bassfreak, I see where you guys are coming from, but instead of giving an ultimatum, you ran off and told on her like a little girl.. That's not the appropriate way to deal with it. But because she made you mad, that gives you every right to fuck up her life?..


Very childesh



Believe me, I seriously thought about blackmailing her about it. I truly did.

But then I become a parasite. I'm not gonna sink to her level of stupidity and dishonesty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20792230 -

Bassfreak said:
fuck up her life? lol

get a job



EXACTLY.

Find a way to make a living without being a fucking burden to other people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792231 -

Dr.Dankhead said:
Lol.

I think you should have black mailed her..

Or at least give her a warning...  Like just be totally upfront and say "hey.. I know what your doing, and if you lie to me one more time I'm going to report you.. Change your address or I'll report you.l"

Understand?...


What you did was snitch material... Bassfreak, I see where you guys are coming from, but instead of giving an ultimatum, you ran off and told on her like a little girl.. That's not the appropriate way to deal with it. But because she made you mad, that gives you every right to fuck up her life?..


Very childesh



Patlal said:
underfliptown said:
Justify it however you want man. You should have contacted her and told her to fuck off. Instead you went crying to mommy and daddy. Ur lame bro...



I did contact her. 3 times. She lied to me, 3 times.



3 times is more than enough. No ultimatum needed.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792234 -

she shud be a hooker


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20792243 -

Bassfreak said:
she shud be a hooker



She should be.

That way she would starve to death sooner rather than later.

You need to the ugliest, recently realeased convicted with 0 self respect to even have the thought of maybe, just maybe, want to see her naked


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792244 -

Is This the Fat drunk chick? The one whom turned all yellow?

I hope it is. People stealing welfare is wrong about as wrong as stealing a potato...


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: trekie]
    #20792250 -

trekie said:
Is This the Fat drunk chick? The one whom turned all yellow?

I hope it is. People stealing welfare is wrong about as wrong as stealing a potato...



Of course it is. Who else?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just reported someone committing welfare fraud [Re: Patlal]
    #20792263 -

Bassfreak said:
you dont need to justify your actions. stop letting people troll you

you fucked over someone you dont like who was abusing the system. congratulations! id do the same



FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!
If your a parasite living off a system I pay into, you better pray I call the cops instead of visiting you myself.
I live in the woods up here... where there is plenty o' space to hide a body.

Patlal said:
Dr.Dankhead said:
Lol.

I think you should have black mailed her..

Or at least give her a warning...  Like just be totally upfront and say "hey.. I know what your doing, and if you lie to me one more time I'm going to report you.. Change your address or I'll report you.l"

Understand?...


What you did was snitch material... Bassfreak, I see where you guys are coming from, but instead of giving an ultimatum, you ran off and told on her like a little girl.. That's not the appropriate way to deal with it. But because she made you mad, that gives you every right to fuck up her life?..


Very childesh



Believe me, I seriously thought about blackmailing her about it. I truly did.

But then I become a parasite. I'm not gonna sink to her level of stupidity and dishonesty.



Dr.Dankhead, please explain how to stop someone from frauding the welfare system? OTHER THAN TURNING HER IN!?!?!?!?!
I feel like snitching is directly to the police(which paltal did not do), or snitching to someone you stole something from(which he also did not do)

Paltal, good job on realizing that someone had to be the bigger person, and do the dirty work.
I commend you.


And all those haters, and people talking about snitches get stitches...
You are all scared little people, inside that meat suit you walk around in.
Grow a back bone and do the right thing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* !!!!Rumsfeld cleared of wrong doing in Iraqi Prison scandle says SECERT REPORT!!!!! C20H25N3O 1,180 8 03/14/05 07:55 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Bill Nye The Science guy - Below par
( 1 2 all )
SourceLimit 3,549 36 12/08/05 05:18 PM
by SourceLimit
* Consumer fraud case against a major corporation Silversoul 722 3 10/21/05 09:18 PM
by DNKYD
* "the hunger site" and CharityUSA LLC is a fraud... Vvellum 4,633 1 08/05/05 08:16 PM
by Vvellum
* Timothy Leary a fraud/sell-out?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zahudulallah 12,013 65 01/16/17 02:14 PM
by SARAtonin
* Report: World can end poverty by 2025 Kevin 829 8 04/01/06 11:10 PM
by TheDude
* Welfare Joke ForestTrip 754 7 06/25/05 12:00 PM
by ForestTrip
* Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report)
( 1 2 3 all )
beejay 5,214 40 12/15/04 10:57 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,945 topic views. 13 members, 18 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.