Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report)
    #3496739 - 12/14/04 01:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yeaterday I was happy to have found a package waiting for me in the mail box. Thanks to a generous shroomerite I recieved some 7x standard Salvia extract. Unfortunately I had to leave right away to go to school. Sitting in class all I could think of was trying the salvia. I quickly rushed home to find dinner on the table. Bonus! I was starving after chowing down I began to get ready for my trip.

I was skeptical. I had tried Salvia once in highschool and got little more than a buzz. I have read such amazing things about it and, after asking about possible dream drugs, was once again curious. After a quick look on the internet to make sure I knew what I was doing I got ready.

I wasnt expecting much hehe, so my initial setup was not very thorough. I put on some dead tunes with the visualisations on winamp. I packed a tiny bit of bud in the bottom of my bongs bowl piece and then a hefty helping of salvia on top of that. Sitting at my computer desk, I put the bong on the table and took a huge hit, making sure the bong stayed on the table as Ive heard of people dropping their pieces on salvia.

Holding the hit in I was just getting ready to take another hit when BAM! No I didnt fall or anything, but I was catapulted into another world. I imagined that I was standing in line for some train and I was confused. Some conductor was asking me something about a ticket. Now this was vivid, so much so that I almost lost it HA! I gathered my bearings to find myself still in my bedroom, very disorientated.

I began to fight the trip, confused by the unusually dramatic effects of one hit. Then I thought I was tripping, but I was so confused... nothing made sense. This is when I began to love the trip. I laughed at how I was reacting. This was truly amazing. One hit and a second later I was at an imaginary train station. Too cool.

Now that I knew the wonder I had in my possesion I readied my self for a better ride. Sitting in a chair was not the way to go. I threw out my ultra compfy sleeping bag, dimmed the lights, turned the music up, and readied another bong. This time I took several large hits in quick succession, holding each 20 seconds or so. I then laid back into some over-stuffed pillows.

Again my initial reaction was to fight the oncoming sensation. The slight amount of fear only exillerated me further. Soon my vision was nothing more than bloacks of interlocking color. I seemed to be enveloped by the colors with a warm massaging feeling over my body. The whole time I felt my conciousness manifesting itself as characters. Each with a very unique voice. At times I felt as though one of these alter egos may take control.

After the initial rush which lasted roughly 10 minutes, but felt much longer, I was able to get up. I found the room had taken on a much warmer and pleasant feel. Light and shadow became particularly vivid. For 20 minutes I was amused by staring at simple shapes finding ordinary objects quite beautiful. My mind seemed clear to think about some of the stuff going on in my life.

I continued on smoking every 30 minutes for around 3 hours. Each time the results were very similar. Toward the end of the experience I was able explore more after taking several hits. I could walk around my house and enjoy the alien world that it became. While still pretty funked up, I became voraciously hungry. I fixed myself some food and it tasted sooooo goood. Very strange to have hunger while hallucinating, but it was great. After food I sat in the front room and looked at the x-mas tree for a while and sat in my super compfy lazy boy.

After all this I went to bed. Tired and satisfied and fell asleep quickly. And hey, it worked. I dreamed wonderfully last night. Vivid clear dreams seemed to last the night trough. Unfortunately I had to wake up early and was quite groggy. I seem to have a pleasant afterglow today. The whole experience was very much like LSD in fast forward for me. Still that initial rush from the first hit... and the train station, that was wierd. I cant wait to do it again :smile:

Thanks everyone. You guys rocked my world :thumbup:

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhr33k
Liberater

Loc: Eastern US
Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: beejay]
    #3497005 - 12/14/04 02:14 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I remember doing salvia quite a few times. First time, all I had were the leaves. I just sat back and closed my eyes, saw a huge, flourescent question mark, followed by a burning swastika.
The few times after that, when I had the extract, I found myself walking down the street, and I kept running into these people that looked like strangers to me, but it felt as though I'd known them all my entire life.
The last time I did it, I was standing in the middle of a dark, back road, extremely confused. I could've gone one way down the road, or the other. The road had a field on either side, and going though the field didn't seem like an option, for whatever reason. I remember finally making my decision to go towards the left, and when I turned to face that direction, there were oncoming headlights, and a blaring horn. I remember not being able to move, and I was hit. I do recall feeling some sort of pain from my shoulders down, but it was more like an extremely uncomfortable feeling. Next thing I know, there was just blackness with flickers of colors that moved into eachother, kind of dancing, and I could feel a female presence. She told me, "Don't forget the brakes." Then I came back.

--------------------
>>I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

InvisiblePat Bateman, VP
Dr. House's Inspiration
Female User Gallery

Loc: Inconceivable opulence
    #3497016 - 12/14/04 02:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

that's souds baaaadddaaaaassss

i'd love some sally

salviasupply.com is cheap as dirt, dunno quality though :shrug:

--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3497047 - 12/14/04 02:22 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

sweet dude :tongue2: i too hope to experiment with that someday soon...anyone know any reputable websites? i've heard not to buy from headshops. good report man, that sounds intense. how've you been anyway bro? haven't talked to you for a while...i haven't been around as much. all i know is, finals suck! after tomorrow though i get a nice 5 week break filled with skiing, weed, booze, and a road trip home for new year's :grin: :peace:

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: Hendostan]
    #3497217 - 12/14/04 02:46 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

hey hendo, been pretty well. Stressed out, but last nights trip brightened my outlook for the time being. I havent been around much lately either, but I had to say hi and let yall know about my adventure.

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3497407 - 12/14/04 03:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

This thread reminds me that I wouldn't mind getting some more salvia, as I've only tried it once

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: funkymonk]
    #3497706 - 12/14/04 04:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sweet! Thanks for sharing :smile:  on my way to iamshaman, you made me want to try the 7x!
:heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3497751 - 12/14/04 04:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah Im amazed. Now I can have intense trips without the 6-12 hour commitment. This stuff is great for me cause I love tripping really hard, but have had some bad trips. Im kinda easing my way back in and this stuff is perfect. I think Im gonna try some of the 20x :smile: that should prove to be interesting.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
mantis said:
Hattori Hanzo said:

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3497780 - 12/14/04 04:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Well I got the 6X, that ought to do. I've only ever tried the pure leaf and loved it. Yeah the 20x- I would wait until your 7x is all gone to venture into that territory. That's a trip about the train station.......

did it feel like cat paws massaging you all over? I think it was Terence McKenna that put that image into my head and now that's what it always feels like. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3497854 - 12/14/04 04:54 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Again my initial reaction was to fight the oncoming sensation. The slight amount of fear only exillerated me further. Soon my vision was nothing more than bloacks of interlocking color. I seemed to be enveloped by the colors with a warm massaging feeling over my body. The whole time I felt my conciousness manifesting itself as characters. Each with a very unique voice. At times I felt as though one of these alter egos may take control.

That is PRECISELY what I feel like haha it is so weird to find someone whose mind kind of reacts the same way in this aspect. I think its freaky, but also really awe-inspiring. Whenever I have multiple "voices" in my head while smoking Salvia each voice is a distinct identity, they all have family histories and funny anecdotes (which I know and believe while tripping.) It is certainly a wild wacky plant.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3497991 - 12/14/04 05:22 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

hey phishy. I got my 7x from one of the members around here. I smoked almost all of it last night hehe, so by time I get my order Im sure it will be gone. i think I may even play again tonight :smile: The 20x will be insane I imagine. The sensation was more like being squeezed from all around. Gentle pressure everywhere and kinda tingly.

Thats cool Jailew, good to know Im not just crazy. Strange how all the voices had such different personalities. Paging Tyler Durden...

--------------------
Anjaba said:
mantis said:
Hattori Hanzo said:

InvisibleMeatSpace
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3498013 - 12/14/04 05:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Your paintings are something else. Very cool. Do you sell them?

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3498379 - 12/14/04 06:25 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yep I sell as much as I can. Working on some commision lieces for the holidays now. Deadlines commin up so Ive been workin my ass off. At least when Im not exploring the depths of my brain :smile: If your interested let me know. Im trying to quit my job soon and only paint hehe. Unrealistic at the moment but Im getting there.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
mantis said:
Hattori Hanzo said:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3498422 - 12/14/04 06:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

glad you enjoyed my salvia :thumbup:

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: Vvellum]
    #3498712 - 12/14/04 07:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I thought you was gonna send it to sub and me ?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3498766 - 12/14/04 07:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia confuses the fuck out of me, and I don't find it very enjoyable when I'm on it, but the comedown feels so rejuvenating, like being born again and seeing reality for the first time.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia is beautiful stuff (trip report) [Re: TYL3R]
    #3498795 - 12/14/04 07:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Good trip report. Ive been wanting to try it, and that makes me mad jealous ! lol :thumbup:

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

#3498982 - 12/14/04 07:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Bio. Thanks again, that really hit the spot. And SS7 it confused the hell outta me too, but I liked it once I knew what was going on. No need to be jealous Tyler, you can get it on the internet pretty cheap. Iamshaman has it, check em out. Im gonna order myself some of the 20x extract :wink:

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

#3499048 - 12/14/04 07:55 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Good looking out.....still jealous :smirk:

OfflineSmokeyMcpot
.....ThaDrizzla..... *SKEET* *SKEET*
 User Gallery

Loc: on top
    #3499171 - 12/14/04 08:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

salvia is sic

--------------------
"I have a sound mind, but I cannot seem to find it. Can someone please help me? For I seem to have lost my mind."
-SmokeyMcPot

"Yo, I'm Smokey and I'm the bomb. If you don't believe me then ask your mom! WHAT?!"
-SmokeyMcPot

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Terrence McKenna

Community >> The Pub