Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Joan Rivers dead at 81
    #20519567 -

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/joan-rivers-death/joan-rivers-comedy-pioneer-tv-host-dies-81-n191416

"Joan Rivers, a pioneering female stand-up comic and the queen of "Can We Talk?" gossip, has died, her daughter, Melissa Rivers, said Thursday. She was 81.

Rivers was undergoing surgery on her vocal cords at a clinic in New York City on Aug. 28 when she stopped breathing and had to be transported to Mount Sinai Hospital. Melissa Rivers and Joan Rivers' 13-year-old grandson, Cooper, who live in Malibu, California, rushed to her bedside."

---


Another one bites the dust.
I never really cared for Joan Rivers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: thirtygoats]
    #20519598 -

I'm shocked and stunned that she is gone.  She has been a part of my life for quite sometime now and I hope her family finds the solace they deserve.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: mpd]
    #20519602 -

I dunno who she is, but :tombstone:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: thirtygoats]
    #20519613 -

Good. Fuck her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: thirtygoats]
    #20519633 -

She was turning into plastic


But still kinda sucks shes gone now :frown:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #20519693 -

Cojo said:
Good. Fuck her.



that's the most hardcore thing I've ever heard you say before cojo, normally you seem so sweet and innocent


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Sheekle]
    #20519704 -

Every comedian is dying lately...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #20519712 -

Cojo said:
Good. Fuck her.



?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20519740 -

Sheekle said:
that's the most hardcore thing I've ever heard you say before cojo, normally you seem so sweet and innocent



Gilgamesh18 said:
?



She was a callous, internally ugly person, especially in the few days / weeks leading up to her hospitalization. :shrug: And not everyone deserves sympathy when they die.

I'm not innocent, damn it! :kingcrankey: :lol:

Edited by Hellogoodbyedeath (09/04/14 03:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath] * 1
    #20519744 -

You knew her personally?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20519769 -

I'm going off of what she's publicly endorsed / said. I don't care; if she weren't an ass, she'd either bite her tongue or conduct herself differently.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath] * 1
    #20519777 -

Can you give some examples?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #20519786 -

Joan wanted to laugh with the sinners rather than cry with the saints.  God bless her.


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: mpd]
    #20519806 -

mpd said:
Joan wanted to laugh with the sinners rather than cry with the saints.  God bless her.




I can totally feel you on this, but Williams deserves that line more than Joan.

While I loved her raunchy stand up and way of making fun of herself- I just simply cannot forgive the snow Fashion Police she had on E!. It was literally the AIDS of TV


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: mpd]
    #20519849 -

She's a victim-blaming, fat-shaming, insensitive, transphobic, pro-Israel wretch of a person.
mpd said:
Joan wanted to laugh with the sinners rather than cry with the saints.  God bless her.



:shrug:

She was a comedian. So what. She's still not excused from comprehensive looks at who she was as a person and what she stood for, beyond the "haha, she makes me laugh".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81 [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #20519872 -

Cojo said:
She was a callous, internally ugly person, especially in the few days / weeks leading up to her hospitalization.





I agree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Grateful Dead covers
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 7,989 74 02/22/21 05:41 PM
by QM33
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 12:31 PM
by Ripple
* New Dead Rumors kosmic_charlie 2,078 15 12/31/03 12:42 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Dead Heads Ripple 1,279 14 08/15/03 09:00 AM
by Ripple
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,273 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar
* good quality live dead shows
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,207 50 03/12/05 09:22 PM
by Adom
* The Dead Summer Getaway 2003!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
kosmic_charlie 32,202 209 09/12/04 09:42 PM
by notapillow
* Grateful Dead show archiving update
( 1 2 3 all )
Lightningfractal 4,951 42 01/12/04 08:11 PM
by Lightningfractal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
568 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 198 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.