Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Favorite Cuisine?
    #20475912 -

For me its all Asian cuisine.  :holyshit:  I love Asian foods.  I could live off of nothing but thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, indian, and all other Asian cuisine.  I seriously cant live without some burn-yo-ass-off indian food, thai, and Chinese food.  I love how they all make super fucking hot food, but its hard to find places that give you actually hot shit around here.  If they have a spicy scale that goes to 5, I will legit ask for 20 and its not much hotter than a 4. probably because Americans think jalapeño Cheetos are fucking hot :huxleyfacepalm:



MSG or not, Chinese food is some good shit, especially dim sum.  china town in Victoria and Vancouver BC are two of my favorite places ive ever been to.

goddamn, im in the mood for some Korean bbq and kimchee now


--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20475973 -

Indian...love the garam masala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20475985 -

Any red meat. The classic steak and beer is a personal favorite.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Webster10]
    #20476007 -

Indian, Pakistani or Nepalese type foods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Webster10]
    #20476012 -

Webster10 said:
Any red meat. The classic steak and beer is a personal favorite.




'merican

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Webster10]
    #20476024 -

how do you like your steak cooked?  I like it on the rarer side. medium rare, or almost rare, steak is awesome


--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20476075 -

Used to like it still mooing, like cool in the middle. It just tasted so good to run a fresh baked roll through the pool of seasoned blood after finishing the steak. I still like it rare just not nearly as rare. Typically pink in the middle is what I prefer now. I cannot stand a well done steak.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Webster10]
    #20476086 -

Tex-Mex (no meat)
Beans, rice, and guacamole! :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Webster10]
    #20476116 -

Webster10 said:
Used to like it still mooing, like cool in the middle. It just tasted so good to run a fresh baked roll through the pool of seasoned blood after finishing the steak. I still like it rare just not nearly as rare. Typically pink in the middle is what I prefer now. I cannot stand a well done steak.




my grandpa was the same way.  he would always tell the waiters at restaurants to leave it blue in the middle lol


--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Shroomin Capote] * 1
    #20476273 -

I guess it isn't really a cuisine but anything deer is my favorite. I don't really like beef much anymore. We go through 100lbs plus a year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20476337 -

If you have a good marinate recipe, cooking steak rare makes it taste amazing. I recently just havn't bothered with marinating it and cook it medium-rare and dip it in A1. This with a good brew at the end of the day for dinner is not only delcious but very relaxing for me.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? *DELETED* [Re: Webster10]
    #20476486 -

Post deleted by lavod

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: lavod]
    #20476526 -

ethiopian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: memes]
    #20476546 -

memes said:
ethiopian



:archiebunker: cmon now... we know that's not a real thing...

Personally my favorite cuisine is the one I haven't tried yet. I love trying new and exotic foods from strange corners of the world. If I had to choose though I REALLY like sushi! It's so good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: underfliptown]
    #20476560 -

Vietnamese and Korean are some of the most delicious foods,

Phở
Bibimbap

And now I'm craving.


--------------------
Dad died in November as his diagnosis predicted, but he stayed strong for us til the very end. As he would want, I will be posting some of his writings as I go through them, hopefully giving more of his insight that saved our family, and hopefully will help you all too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: underfliptown]
    #20476771 -

underfliptown said:
memes said:
ethiopian



:archiebunker: cmon now... we know that's not a real thing...




:udumb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: memes]
    #20476901 -

i don't know nothin bout no "cuisine". but i like good country BBQ food. and, sushi. and pizza. brazilian/mexican food is also glorious.


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Edited by JesusIsLord (08/25/14 09:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: JesusIsLord]
    #20476955 -

Sashimi, or greek. as far as comfort food, really anything with meat in it.. especially pie. mmmm


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: underfliptown]
    #20476975 -

Love Indian, I have a lot of really good ethiopian and morrocan food around me so they're up there too.
Thai is another favorite.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Cuisine? [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20476984 -

Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Chinese, Ethiopian


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite ethnic foods?
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 3,793 38 09/01/04 04:05 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? Knifey Mcstab 450 18 07/21/07 01:00 PM
by Ripple
* Lean Cuisine MOTH 1,306 18 09/05/05 01:07 AM
by MagicalMystery
* Whats your favorite coffee?
( 1 2 all )
Chazzersize 2,911 25 02/05/07 07:23 PM
by ShroomOmatic
* Do you have a favorite "type" of food?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,815 20 05/13/04 05:37 PM
by MizzJazzy
* Indian cuisine = the shit
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,293 37 05/20/05 04:54 AM
by Krishna
* New Jersey cuisine Senor_Doobie 516 12 09/10/07 07:04 PM
by Taco Chef
* Whats your favorite song ever and why?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
minisharkx 7,195 60 11/13/08 05:45 AM
by skin_

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,617 topic views. 1 members, 39 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.