Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What's your favorite ethnic cuisine?
    #7205541 -

I'd have to go with Italian. I could live off that stuff!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205543 -

1) Indian
2) Japanese
3) Thai


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205555 -

Deep Fried cat with a side of dog

and prawn crackers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205570 -

Indian by a landslide. :drooling: Followed by everything else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Ythan]
    #7205581 -

come on we need recipes and pictures :emocry:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205585 -

Mandrake said:
I'd have to go with Italian. I could live off that stuff!




--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7205591 -

Mexican stuff. I love mexican food, beer, margaritas, limes. all that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205755 -

Indian, Thai, Japanese and Mexican (i love Mexican food, but I'm allergic to cheese so that's why I added it last to my list)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205790 -

Thai.

Everyone's got a little Phad in them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205795 -

im sick of italian restaurants

im kinda leaning toward Chinese

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7205803 -

mongolian grill

FTW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: roby000]
    #7205827 -

Indian... mmmm chicken tikka dansak :drooling:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7205966 -

.

Edited by coma white (08/08/07 01:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: carshissbymywinda]
    #7206109 -

Indian and then Mexican, but I work at a taco bell so I'm never in the mood for good mexican anymore.


--------------------
“People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don't even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child -- our own two eyes. All is a miracle.” -Thich Nhat Hanh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7206112 -

Indian
Dominican
Japanese


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7206130 -

Japanese is my all time favorite.
Followed closely by Italian
And Southwest Mexican


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7206138 -

indian, not the kind everyone else is referring to though, I'm talking about the good kind of indian food

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7206261 -

Mexican Food FTW. Even though I'm part italian and grew up in an italian kitchen, the zing and spice of Mexican food is quite enjoyable to my palliate.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite ethnic cuisine? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7206356 -

Well i do live off of Italian, but next would have to be Mexican.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite ethnic foods?
( 1 2 all )
SoulSurfer 3,793 38 09/01/04 04:05 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* Do you have a favorite "type" of food?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,815 20 05/13/04 05:37 PM
by MizzJazzy
* Ethnic Preference in the Opposite Sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 4,262 47 03/21/06 02:42 PM
by eligal
* Indian cuisine = the shit
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,293 37 05/20/05 04:54 AM
by Krishna
* What's your favorite food?
( 1 2 3 all )
blink 1,595 41 09/02/05 04:15 PM
by AliceDee
* Ethnicity of shroomers
( 1 2 all )
Cryptix 2,073 38 12/06/06 10:12 PM
by hoopershroomer
* Favorite Fuck
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 1,905 21 09/27/05 04:37 PM
by Banez
* Your favorite Horror movie? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
blink 5,679 44 09/27/21 04:29 PM
by viraldrome

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
450 topic views. 7 members, 29 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.