Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6534053 -

I love coffee. Lately I've been making it with a french press I have. Makes a much richer brew than percolated coffee. I've been liking these organic Peruvian beens a lot.

I also like espresso based drinks like vanilla lattes and mochas but usually I don't want all that sweetness and also they are very expensive at coffeeshops. When I make coffee, I don't add any sugar or cream. And I like to make it strong. Really makes going to work in the morning easier. It not only wakes me up but it also seems to lift my mood.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6534346 -

Kenya AA or Foglifter :laugh:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: skydog]
    #6534364 -

Good Colombian or French Roast with a bit of half-and-half - no sugar, no flavoring. That's where it's at. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6534370 -

kosmic_charlie said:
I love coffee.  Lately I've been making it with a french press I have.  Makes a much richer brew than percolated coffee.



french press is where it's at, esp if you are just making a single cup. you can use freshly ground beans & make a cup almost as strong and flavourful as espresso in just a few minutes  :goodmorning: at work, i always put a pot on as soon as i get there, and use a larger/normal coffee maker so there'll be enough for a few people to have a cup or two each.

as for blends, i'm a big fan of anything dark and roasted-tasting - esp the sumatrans, ethiopians, or tanzinians. but really, anything fresh (ie, whole beans that you grind up a cup's worth each time you're about to brew a pot) suits me just fine. and, of course, i take mine black, with no sugar. i'm trying to savour the flavour of coffee, not milk & processed sugar


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6534453 -

Jamaicain Blue Mountain :heart:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6534492 -

I drink just plain black Columbian dark roast usually. If I get the chance though, I love a nice dark double shot of espresso!  :drinkcoffee:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's the deal with Starbucks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,036 42 05/22/05 01:03 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Starbucks coffee
( 1 2 3 all )
DF2K 5,904 48 11/30/04 12:23 AM
by DF2K
* Hazelnut milk is awesome. And hemp milk might be not as bad as I thought. PyroBurns 1,113 2 08/08/08 03:41 PM
by Baeosistine
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,383 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* Anyone who patrons Starbucks, is a douchebag
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,336 44 02/23/05 12:25 PM
by Redstorm
* my sister buys Starbucks just to be trendy
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 4,662 38 01/26/07 11:02 PM
by bobjones
* Favorite Beer?
( 1 2 all )
novorua 2,541 31 12/03/05 07:28 PM
by RESTLESS
* Favorite beers?
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 3,455 30 08/02/07 01:39 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,911 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.