Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Whats your favorite coffee?
    #6532891 -

I'm currently creaming my jeans over a cup of "Blueberry Morning" coffee that I brewed earlier. Tastes just like a blueberry muffin.

So what are your favorite blends?


--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6532898 -

I'm drinking a coffee right now. Maxwell House. I'm not a big coffee drinker so I dont mind much of the blend


--------------------
In the province of the mind, there are no limits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6532902 -

I like the strong coffee,s, just black.
French roast, Sumatra, and some of the breakfast blends, I want to be jump started when I drink coffee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: rod]
    #6532908 -

Double expresso latte with a shot of something.  Sometimes vanilla, sometimes maple.

An irish cream latte is a nice luxury drink.

When I don't have an expresso machine available, I'll go for rich instant with some cheap cappuchino powder...  I really love coffee.  It's my comfort drink.  Well, I guess that and rum.  :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6532936 -

Black diner coffee is the only way to go.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6532948 -

Same as bom... a nice double shot of espresso with a little syrup and over ice is nice. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6532954 -

i only drink Star bucks :snub:

But really i like a double of espresso with water.  I like a Dark or a French roast.  Sumatra and Ethiopian.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6532974 -

I like darker coffees served black. I've been on cloud 9 since xmas, I got an expresso maker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6533062 -

For everyday use,Maxwell house. On special occasions I like Kona or Kenya coffee. Never cared for the flavored stuff, just black coffee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6533098 -

Any dark roast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Boom]
    #6533105 -

columbian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee?( I fucking LOVE COFFEE!!!) [Re: Zepplin]
    #6533139 -

Some of the Van houtte(sp??) coffee is pretty good. I also like allot Kicking horse coffee. Its small BC based company that that grows in BC, and also sources coffee from all over the world. All of their coffee is fair trade and organic. :thumbup:
I don't mind allot of the nonname Organic stuff either. I couldn't really pick a favorite, but Kicking horse has a line of coffee called "kick ass" and well... it kicks ass :smile: Its really strong and VERY tasty. "Ethical Bean"(FT&Organic) is pretty good as well, I'm drinking the "Sumatra" blend as of late. But its not as good as some of the noname organic coffee that I have tried sadly.

TRY THIS: Sure if some of you are on a diet this might not be a good thing, but I don't weight much. Take a LARGE chunk of high quality, dark chocolate, and crumble it in the bottom of your cup before you pour your hot coffee in, and add some brown sugar. Poof! you now have a mocha that will kick the ass of any coffee shop mocha.

I'm actually drinking allot more tea as of late though, the beans got on top of me, :lol: I had to cut back. Just walking in the kitchen to remember the name of my current bag, and then smelling it made me want to have a cup. So badly. The beans man, the beans!!! :cuckoo: Drinking so much chocolate and coffee together got me very addicted there for awhile. Only now am I taking it a little easier with the sweet black brew. 


IMHO, everyone that doesn't fully understand the issues surrounding coffee production should do some reading on the subject. Coffee is the most popular drug in the world, and its really sad that some people don't put a little thought what they are drinking. Oh, and  FUCK Starbucks. You think people smash their windows just because they are  a big chain, think again. I don't want to completely derail this thread, but there is allot more to that company then some people realize. Sourcing their beans from horrible places, bad business practices. (ETC)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee?( I fucking LOVE COFFEE!!!) [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6533142 -

You forgot to say "delicious lattes"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6533149 -

Soy lattes with brown sugar. Mmmmm. I might actually leave the house to go get one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6533159 -

Quote:
Whats your favorite coffee?



tea


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6533164 -

I don't drink coffee, but I wouldn't mind some coffee flavored ice cream right now. I love Star Bucks, only for there frapachinos, but I always feel like I got ripped off after.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee?( I fucking LOVE COFFEE!!!) [Re: Boom]
    #6533221 -

Boom.... :lol: I am not very fancy.
If I get anything "fancy", its usually just a mocha. But my mochas beat my local coffee shops mochas any day. But the guy that owns it is really cool. He gives me free coffee quite often, he hosts jams there all the time(which are DAMN fun :jamming: ) , poetry nights,  and all sorts of other shit you don't get with a 7-11 or Starbucks cup of coffee. He deserves my business, and not just cause he is such a nice guy. :heart:

I didn't even know what an Americano(sp?) was until I ordered one and asked what it is :lol: I didn't like it to much. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And EP, you ARE being ripped off, but not being screwed, as bad as all sorts of people around the world that desperately need our coffee dollars. As I said, FUCK STARBUCKS. You seem like a compassionate guy, you should really read up on the subject.
(DAMN: I really love coffee... I need to leave this thread alone for awhile or I wont stop blabbering about coffee)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6533926 -

i love coffee. it rocks my world 3 ways from Sunday.

i don't care how cliche it sounds... label me a consumer whore if you must... but i LOVE Starbucks. i am absolutely addicted to grande non-fat caramel lattes.

however, i used to work for an independent coffee shop as a barista, and i honestly made waaaaaaay better drinks than Starbucks pumps out. i miss those days. the coffee shop went under because the owner more or less blew the profits on his coke addiction. but, IMO, Starbucks is the next best thing, so i am content with that.

furthermore, Starbucks is expensive... so i only indulge on occasion. most mornings i wake up and brew some store brand hazelnut flavor and add hazelnut creamer. it's hazelnutty.

the end.


--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6533959 -

I swill up alot instant, two packets added after nuking, a minute and I have hot coffee, and unfortunately plenty of it.

It doesn't rock me 3 ways but I wish it did. That sounds like some cronic meth capachinos,

well headed off to starbucks, and drop a five spot, well nah thats for everyone else.^^^^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite coffee? [Re: Chazzersize]
    #6534007 -

i like dark/strong roasts. It shouldnt be see-through.
I also dont like flavored coffee. too weird.

sumatra
french

and
columbian
fog lifter
etc


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's the deal with Starbucks?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 4,034 42 05/22/05 01:03 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* Starbucks coffee
( 1 2 3 all )
DF2K 5,904 48 11/30/04 12:23 AM
by DF2K
* Hazelnut milk is awesome. And hemp milk might be not as bad as I thought. PyroBurns 1,113 2 08/08/08 03:41 PM
by Baeosistine
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,382 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* Anyone who patrons Starbucks, is a douchebag
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,336 44 02/23/05 12:25 PM
by Redstorm
* my sister buys Starbucks just to be trendy
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 4,662 38 01/26/07 11:02 PM
by bobjones
* Favorite Beer?
( 1 2 all )
novorua 2,541 31 12/03/05 07:28 PM
by RESTLESS
* Favorite beers?
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 3,455 30 08/02/07 01:39 AM
by THE KRAT BARON

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,911 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.