Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them
    #20395570 -

1

2


3


What do you think?

Thank you


--------------------


AMU Q&A Thread because questions deserve answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: WillSolvem]
    #20395583 -

1 and 3 are Philocereus sp. and 2 is Stenocereus sp. I believe.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: modern.shaman]
    #20395607 -

I like the super glued flowers. Its a nice addition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: modern.shaman]
    #20395688 -

Thank you very much!

@ganja I ripped off as many as I could :wink:


--------------------


AMU Q&A Thread because questions deserve answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: WillSolvem]
    #20395739 -

Stetsonia


--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: ferrel_human]
    #20398442 -

Maybe neoraimondia herzogiana for the ones with the orange straw flowers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: WillSolvem]
    #20398562 -

WillSolvem said:
Thank you very much!

@ganja I ripped off as many as I could :wink:



:lol: I do the same thing when no one is looking. Why the fuck would they hotglue fake flowers onto a cactus... Then I go back a week later and they are glued back on...lol


--------------------
:sunny:“Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.” -Hunter S. Thompson

“One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly becoming the author of something beautiful even if it is only a floating ash.”  -Norman Maclean:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wal-Mart cactus id. 3 of them [Re: slowgrowloph]
    #20398642 -

slowgrowloph said:
I do the same thing when no one is looking.




Me too :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wal Mart Trichocereus spachianus rockstafarian 2,084 10 11/30/04 05:14 PM
by felixhigh
* Need a Cactus ID zer0vega 1,890 14 02/05/03 10:22 AM
by peruvian spark
* I need some help ID'ing this cactus. psilocybespawn 2,027 14 12/22/03 12:03 PM
by Jorge
* Cacti ID ShattrdHarlequin 1,175 4 03/16/04 03:15 PM
by felixhigh
* Budding ganja plants; THE FUCKING END !!!! READ!!!
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 6,217 38 09/12/02 11:54 PM
by Curious_George
* Ganja Trees T0aD 1,306 10 08/15/03 04:40 PM
by neuro
* Why won't the ganja grow? Cinopsilo 1,258 8 09/27/03 05:16 PM
by T0aD
* Mescaline cactii??? weird cactus id.... felixhigh 2,309 5 07/09/02 04:36 AM
by RemiMartin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
550 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.