Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My Daddy Can! (MDC)
    #20365218 -

My daddy’s smarter than Einstein, stronger than Hercules, and can light a fire with a snap of his fingers!

Are you as good as my daddy, mister? Not if you don’t visit the Gatherer’s Garden, you aren’t!




What's up everyone!?!
I'm loving everything!
I helped my fiancee clean up her parents house because they are getting back from Europe/Israel today,
she was with them but she came back a week early with me and we stayed in her parents house a few times for fun so we wanted to make sure it was spotless.

She's off at the airport going to go pick them up, and I'm back home now dabbing and smoking some weed as usual.
Playing some chess and man is it fun! It's been forever since I last played it!
Bringing back old memories, so much dust and cobwebs to brush off but I think I'm getting back into it.

What it with you beautiful people!

:bliss::pipesmoke::peace:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365225 -

Im doing great! :smile:


Got 200mg of 4aco MET on the way :inlove:


And I thought this thread was about my username :lol:

:smug:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SunnyD]
    #20365247 -

I'm doing alright I guess. Things could be more interesting but I'm just sitting at home, alone. Contemplating whether to drink more coffee. Too much makes me sick but damn I love the taste. Caffeine sucks though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SunnyD]
    #20365296 -

Some one nice play chess with me!
http://lichess.org/b3D63nFU

Daddyzomed said:
And I thought this thread was about my username :lol:

:smug:




Oh you narcissist. :lol:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365312 -

I would but I have no clue how to play...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365323 -

SARAtonin said:
My daddy’s smarter than Einstein, stronger than Hercules, and can light a fire with a snap of his fingers!

Are you as good as my daddy, mister?




smart daddies get spliced

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365342 -

SARAtonin said:
Some one nice play chess with me!
http://lichess.org/b3D63nFU





waiting on you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20365378 -

Prisoner#1 said:
SARAtonin said:
My daddy’s smarter than Einstein, stronger than Hercules, and can light a fire with a snap of his fingers!

Are you as good as my daddy, mister?




smart daddies get spliced



:bigyesnod:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20365400 -

I just ordered a new computer. fux ya.
macbook pro for my music making needs. 750 gig hard drive, i7 core - 2.90 ghz (3.6 ghz turbo boost) and 8 gigs of ram.
I've been stuck with a shitty old HP for a while now.

About to go to my friend's graduation/birthday party aaaaaand that's that.

Enjoying the sun on this fine day. Hope everyone else is feeling as jolly as I today!
:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: MrHill]
    #20365474 -

Parrott said:
.
macbook pro




:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20365536 -

4:20 Colorado time :bongload:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365572 -

hahaha... it's always colorado time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365646 -

Just chillin today, I was at an Against Me! concert last night and it was fucking one of the best shows Ive ever seen! I fucking love that band :heart:.

Got some new magic cards im going to sort through:tongue:
:wizard:

Also I am going to start playing Bioshock Infinte actually, I beat it twice now but I just finished playing the first two over the past month or so and now I really want to play Infinite again! Bioshock is hands down the best series! I loooved playing through the first two while the whole time just thinking to myself "constants and variables" :wink:. Those games are a mind fuck.

Gotta repot some clones and water the big girls today also, theyre just gorgeous :heart:

Hope yall are having a a fabulous day!


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: Zombi3]
    #20365652 -

Now I want to play Zelda OOT or MM :smile: :lol:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: Zombi3]
    #20365681 -

Against me! was the second concert I ever went to. (I'll never say what the first one I went to was :lol:)
Reinventing Axl Rose was such a great album and so was New Wave, but honestly haven't listened to much of their newer stuff.
How did Laura do? I couldn't be more happy for her.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365697 -

chillaxing drinking a corona while watching the horizon on the beach. just kidding im watching harold and kumar guantanamo bay, cock meat sandwich time!


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20365987 -

Against Me! puts on an excellent show! And you should totally check out their other albums, the entire discography is outstanding, the new album Transgender Dysphoria Blues is so powerful. Laura did fucking fantastic, the entire crowd was so thrilled and so supportive! Theres no end to the love in an Against Me! mosh pit:heart:. Im so happy at how the punk community hs taken Laura's situation, she looks so fucking happy and I cant wait to see the music she puts out over the next decade.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Daddy Can! (MDC) [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #20366058 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Parrott said:
.
macbook pro




:smilingpuppy:



He said for music making needs, not video games.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who's your daddy?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,207 30 09/30/06 02:00 PM
by eligal
* trying to watch all the hercules and xena episodes in order truekimbo2 1,063 1 03/25/08 05:53 AM
by Ferris
* Einstein: Religion is childish
( 1 2 all )
downforpot 3,844 31 05/18/08 01:10 AM
by DieCommie
* Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity
( 1 2 3 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 4,505 40 03/25/11 07:14 PM
by Janamil
* Einstein
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 1,208 33 06/01/09 08:37 PM
by sjacobn
* Put Terence Mckenna, Albert Einstein, and Michio Kaku In a Blender...
( 1 2 all )
Envix 3,965 25 03/02/10 05:43 PM
by sirdonut
* HERCULES! Patlal 114 0 08/01/14 05:09 PM
by Patlal
* 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Patlal 8,475 185 08/10/13 12:43 AM
by Konyap

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,998 topic views. 8 members, 108 guests and 304 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.