Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelil_demented
Loner will lone
Male User Gallery
Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: Janamil]
    #14182861 - 03/25/11 05:48 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

I bet as soon as he gets some pussy, his IQ will drop by 65 points. But his penis will be smarter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #14182870 - 03/25/11 05:49 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Seems like there are a lot of people hating on a 12 year old in this thread. WTF is wrong with you people?:lol:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Invisibleteknix
π“‚€βŸπ“…’π“π“…ƒπ“Š°π“‰‘ 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: Janamil]
    #14182942 - 03/25/11 06:02 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Props to the 12 year old. I fear he is going to get to the point where he is unable to determine the point in everything. Hopefully he learns soon enough to stay away from the business / government tycoons who want to give him paper for his inventions.

Quote:

Janamil said:
Autism is a gift and a curse, It is a biochemical accident. Like overclocking a computer, Some will do amazing things, and some will overheat, but in both incidents there will be differences from a baseline computer.

Autistics defaultly think in a pathway easiest suited to them and it becomes them.

I saw you A = B and B = A thread, which I think is viable when transversing the nearest universe.

I think the closest universe in a multi-universe system would be that which is directly opposite.

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: teknix]
    #14182957 - 03/25/11 06:05 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
Props to the 12 year old. I fear he is going to get to the point where he is unable to determine the point in everything. Hopefully he learns soon enough to stay away from the business / government tycoons who want to give him paper for his inventions.

Quote:

Janamil said:
Autism is a gift and a curse, It is a biochemical accident. Like overclocking a computer, Some will do amazing things, and some will overheat, but in both incidents there will be differences from a baseline computer.

Autistics defaultly think in a pathway easiest suited to them and it becomes them.

I saw you A = B and B = A thread, which I think is viable when transversing the nearest universe.

I think the closest universe in a multi-universe system would be that which is directly opposite.

Any form of multi-universe is a cop out

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14182963 - 03/25/11 06:07 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

How so?

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: teknix]
    #14182982 - 03/25/11 06:11 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
How so?

Either it cannot be proved within this current time and most likely wont be. So theres no use to even trying to figure it out.

Whats the fun with multiple universes? I don't see how they relate. We would have much more evidence then we supposedly have.

actually evidence has not been found, The only theoretical founding evidence has been "Wtf is this shit?" and trying to base logic on it.

Which is another contradiction, What says that in another universe logic will even be the same?

Its a cop out, It might be true and if it is. Thats disappointing. Other then that, I believe it just to be ignorance on our part and an easy solution.

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#14182990 - 03/25/11 06:12 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

this young boy is a math prophet. hail him :paradis:

Offlinebiff
Boom
Male

Loc: america
    #14183000 - 03/25/11 06:13 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

I hate that kid. He makes me feel stupid.

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14183004 - 03/25/11 06:13 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
Quote:

teknix said:
How so?

Either it cannot be proved within this current time and most likely wont be. So theres no use to even trying to figure it out.

Whats the fun with multiple universes? I don't see how they relate. We would have much more evidence then we supposedly have.

actually evidence has not been found, The only theoretical founding evidence has been "Wtf is this shit?" and trying to base logic on it.

Which is another contradiction, What says that in another universe logic will even be the same?

Its a cop out, It might be true and if it is. Thats disappointing. Other then that, I believe it just to be ignorance on our part and an easy solution.

Then I fail to see how you arrived to a logical conclusion in regards to your theory.

:smile:

InvisibleJanamil

#14183011 - 03/25/11 06:15 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
Quote:

Janamil said:
Quote:

teknix said:
How so?

Then I fail to see how you arrived to a logical conclusion in regards to your theory.

Then, I realized, the universe is not constant. I do not want to hi-jack this thread. Ive been deemed crazy enough.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτΡσθαι α½•ΟˆΞΉΟƒΟ„ΞΏΟ‚ φιλΡῖ

Loc: OnypeirophΓ³ros
Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14183019 - 03/25/11 06:16 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
Seems like there are a lot of people hating on a 12 year old in this thread. WTF is wrong with you people?:lol:

yeah, that's what i was thinking .... i tohught that was pretty awesome... even though i don't know shit about wtf he was talking bout...

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14183043 - 03/25/11 06:18 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Janamil said:
Quote:

teknix said:
Quote:

Janamil said:
Quote:

teknix said:
How so?

Then, I realized, the universe is not constant. I do not want to hi-jack this thread. Ive been deemed crazy enough.

You know what they say about opinions.

I don't think it's off-topic, the boy is working on a theory of everything, which relates.

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Autistic boy,12, with higher IQ than Einstein develops his own theory of relativity [Re: akira_akuma]
    #14183048 - 03/25/11 06:19 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

He most likely sees mathematical systems in everyday life. It consumes him. Good thing he seems to be questioning everything he comes across.

Quote:

Janamil said:
Quote:

teknix said:
How so?

You know what they say about opinions.

I don't think it's off-topic, the boy is working on a theory of everything, which relates.

I see everything spatially, I do not see mathematics as he does, although I have not tried, but either way. It his default way to think, not mine. I have no way to tell you what I believe mathematically. Other then I believe physics itself is growing, changing and adapting based on a few main unchanging laws, Everything else is created from this.

Edited by Janamil (03/25/11 06:23 PM)

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14183095 - 03/25/11 06:26 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Well, could you consider the spaces of non-continuity as a seepage or leak from the opposite?

InvisibleJanamil

#14183109 - 03/25/11 06:30 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
Well, could you consider the spaces of non-continuity as a seepage or leak from the opposite?

I don't know language either and everything in physics I have learned in literal terms based on just evidence. Your question makes no sense to me. It brings no recollection because I do not learn through knowledge. Just a quick explanation of what it is, or what it does will instantly help me.

Explain what you are talking about so I may tell you what I believe, but what I believe is undoubtedly not true until I have done much work to prove any existence of this and I am working in neurology right now as much as possible.

Edited by Janamil (03/25/11 06:36 PM)

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14183138 - 03/25/11 06:36 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

I'm only talking about calling multiple universes a cop-out.

I don't really see how it is, or how your perspective says it is.

But I'm trying :wink:

InvisibleJanamil

#14183150 - 03/25/11 06:38 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
I'm only talking about calling multiple universes a cop-out.

I don't really see how it is, or how your perspective says it is.

As I have said. Please rephrase the question as I have no idea what the hell you are asking. With everything that I understand, I believe it to be plausible but I also believe it to be just a cop out. Vibrating strings with supersymmatry is just a way to try to explain the unexplainable, using unexplainable means, so.. we stay in an unexpalinable state. Its useless.

Just the simple question, I have no recollection when I think of "spaces of non-continuity". Please rephrase the question. I think in literal terms, tell me what it is in a physical interaction or give me some evidence so I may tell you.

To me thats like asking "what is the achushphornmailaers?"

Simpliest way I can put it. What the fuck is a achushiphornmailaers?

Edited by Janamil (03/25/11 06:46 PM)

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14183202 - 03/25/11 06:47 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Double slit experiment.

Direct observation nullifying the non-continuity.

InvisibleJanamil

#14183243 - 03/25/11 06:56 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
Double slit experiment.

so thats an achushiphornmailaers, and this is the second most thing I think about in physics, other then time/space.

To me, (My theory may and probably will be wrong, this is highly intuive with no real backing). This could be thousands of things, I believe looking at the relation of everything else and how it grows would be the best option in understanding the double slit experiment, but that is just me.

I honestly dont know, if I did I would be learning math and trying to prove it.

It feels like the universe is in a constant state of flux, following a few main laws, and growing to accommodate things as a few variables change, so does this slowly. As a group and as an individual. It seems like this is also limited by laws itself, it is localized yet universal. One particle will follow the same laws, as another but the laws will act differently due to the accordance of other variables that have been changed due to other variables. (Eg position is slightly different due to a logical law that has been in place to make this particle slightly different from the other.) But when these two particles interact, they follow a strict law. This law can show many different forms due to the fact that many other variables are different.

From what we see in a perspective, is it what is truly there or what has been said to be there?

Best way I can try to explain it. I'm not really into physics right now, I'm trying to cure autism. So my thinking will not be as, physicist as it could be.

I will be doing much more research specifically on this actually, once I am done.

Invisibleteknix
 User Gallery

#14183270 - 03/25/11 07:01 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

I think the earth and tree's can be very gounding.

I do see what your saying.

Thanks for explaining.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck