Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin)
    #20182465 -

Hey folks!

As some of you know, I am moving to Europe in less than two weeks.

I made a friend very happy giving him over 40 grams of dry cubensis that I grew (too bad can't take them with me in the plane!)

But I still have 5 grams for one last trip that I have planned for this Thursday (nice peaceful park near the beach!)

I need to visit the dentist, but plan to do on Europe, but one of my tooth needed a root canal is getting a bit infected so I am going to take Antibiotics (amoxicillin) as my doctor recommended me.

Will it be a conflict with the shrooms?

Thanks!


--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin) [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #20183410 -

no


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin) [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #20183457 -

Yes


--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin) [Re: HarryL]
    #20183511 -

Okay... well that is still not clear!


--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin) [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #20183592 -

Sorry....need to clarify....
Quote:
Will it be a conflict with the shrooms?



no...antibiotics will not change things nor will they affect your trip....Only thing I would be concerned with is the pain of infection...I wouldn't trip with that....So....I agree with Harry...we were just answering different parts of your post.


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Edited by Thayendanegea (06/25/14 09:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin) [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #20183852 -

I'm 2 wks on doxycycline. Tripped last weekend no side effects great time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is okay to trip on shrooms if you are taking Antibiotics (amoxicillin) [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #20184300 -

Thanks folks!

The pain is not really bothering me at all. I had ibuprofen and I doubt that conflicts. So far it does not hurt me, so not sure if I will start the antibiotics or not, I was hopping to start them when I get to Europe. Not looking forward to do antibiotics with the flight and all the stuff, lol.

I had my last ibuprofen three hours ago, so if pain comes back, I guess I will start the antibiotics.

Thanks for the help, guys :laugh:

Usually pain vanishes away for me in trips. I suffer finger/toe pain a lot, and it vanishes when I trip.


--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,264 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Has Anyone seen FANTASIA 200 while tripping shrooms?! Destroying Angel 4,471 9 02/19/00 05:55 PM
by Osidan
* Feeling the Shroom in your tooth nerves?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 9,608 29 06/14/22 03:23 PM
by Tieras
* antibiotics with shrooms? kristina420 73,791 10 04/06/15 10:34 PM
by Sexadelia
* Re: E + Shrooms = Fun or Disaster? Anonymous 8,580 13 05/27/00 03:09 PM
by Stranger
* Bad headaches after tripping Visigoth 2,440 12 06/01/02 04:13 AM
by _JJ_
* Psilocybin and Diphenhydramine (cheap benzo-trip?) Muad'Dib 25,699 11 10/21/12 09:09 PM
by tipsy
* Re: tripping on shrooms at a concert? hubertd8 13,920 10 03/18/01 09:04 PM
by chargrt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,866 topic views. 1 members, 38 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.