Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Scales, Tapestry, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBushdoctor
Reject from thespirit realm trying to getthome

Trip Report: The most organised trip ever
    #2015605 - 10/16/03 07:28 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

OK this will be a loong forum and ill try and describe to you the events of a few days i had some time ago.

Monday
I vash sitting in the kitchen of a friends apartment and disgussing how well my shrooms were comming and  how i expected to harvest my first flush in just a few days. So at that point we desided we wold be tripping at heds place (large 5 room apartment.

Tuesday
Once again sitting in hes apartment and now decideing who will come ,it end up with me and another friend that has shroomed alot twho inexperinced shroomers, three first timers and three pot heds that wont take shrooms

Wensday
As i come in to my friends apartment  there is a wild disgussion on how the apartment will be decorated, it is at this point i am realising how sereous  some people are abouth this trip/party we deside on making all the different rooms on different themes.

Te livingroom will be ornated with various buddha statuetts hand painted backdrops sevral plants brought from everyone and a multitude of candles. It will also be in this room that another of my friends one of the pot heads will be having hes 6000 dollar DJ set and will be playing all night

The kitchen will be keept bright and clena, for starting interesting and semi normal conversations

The bedroom will be kept dark with floresent lights and sevral light effects (btw the tapestry of the wall vash white in normal light buth as we turned on the blacklight we discovered that there were patterns running all over it onley visible in blacklight crazy)

The second bedroom vas keept all dark fo anyone needing to be alone and cool oiff ( noone ever used it).

I also harvest on this day a yeald that will become 18 grams wen dr.

Thursday
Decorating time everyone brings something and we spend all evening putting upp stuff on the walls doing soundchek and going over to my place to watch the drying shrooms.

Friday
wighting jipey 18 grams dry YES more then enough for everyone

Saturday
D-day actually we all decide to go to mi friends apartment att abouth 12 to eat brakefest together, and then do final preparations.

At around 7 pm i gett the chanse to feel like Timothy Leory i am sitting in the bedroom with my shrooms and a old fasion scale and everyone is forming a line in front of me with hands stretched outh he he. I deside to eate 3 grams right away and my friend does 2 and half an hour leater another 1. The shroomers with little experiense eats 2 and we give the beginners 1 eac. Right after eating we dicide to go for a walk, and thou noone is tripping yet we become very redicolus running around in the nearby woods and mak?ng a racket. As the firs people reports starting to fel strange we hed to the apartment And my frien starts fiering up the music. The requsted music goes as folllows Ravi Shankair, Bj?rk, Sigur Ros, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Pink floyd, Native american chants, vareous elektronics including spongel halusinagen and M.W.N.N. and finally the music from the book Pentatauch of the cosmogeny. abouth 10 minuits after we come back i start feeling the first signs of tripping i am starting to fell like the king of the universe and SO full of love and everything starts to feel strange. I dont halusinate very much, possibly due to me pushing it down because someone has to keep the newbs in chek if somethin happens. Most people are sitting in te livingroom buth i go outh into th kitchen were some people are busy rolling upp there joints. Suddenley i bump into one of the first time tryers and she is constantley babbeling abouth "everyting" the meaning of the word, the word and how it all means we have eternal life (recorded that one).
At this point my shrooms are kicking in at full i am TOTALLY hyperenergick and am running all through the apartemnts different rooms dansing singing and waving a rainstick. I make a halt in the living room were all the candles are shinging brighter then the stars and all the backdrops with animal paintings are moving around rapidley another of the first timers keeps on abouth how irritated she is abouth the elephants not walking in the same direction, there wash a backdrop wwith elephants paintedon it there walking around a sircle so there all tecnicalley walking in different directions. It is at this point i realise  i  havent seen our host for an eternety our 10 minuits NO sense of time att all. i finally find him in the bedroom with the floresent lights hiding under a quilt mumbeling something abouth this is fucking insane ( he has during the time eaten a third gram) we have a breif conversation abouth the general life universe and everything stuff buth i tier quickley so i just listen and watsh those amazing wallpapers gswirling around and outh of the walls. then i disgover there is a lightning ball in there (the one were you put a finger to it and there gos a flash to your finger othervise they just shoot around randomley) and as i put my finger to it i feel the elektricety going all through my ahnd and upp  my arm. Another friend later told me he did the same buth had it rushing all throu hes body and he coldent let go for sevral minuits. i go back to the living room and have a very interesting talk with the third first time abouth tim. Since time  moves slower on shrooms thet must be like a fly percives it all the time since there so fast and so on ...
Then our DJ puts on my all time favorit Bj?rk and i start danisn around hopping and spinning in a sircle ( badi idea) and after a few tracks i stop buth for asevral minuits the room dosent.
Then suddenley one of the first (timers the one with the flies) starts babbleing something like :laugh:amn the gnomes the gnomes  EVERYTIME i trip ther comming after me i lett it be and enter the kitchen were someone is preparing to roll a joint he has all the pot on a large piec of paper  on wich someone hs drawn a picture in one corner hes girlfriend suddnley desides she wants to tak a chloser look at the picture so she snatches the paper resaulting in  all the pot scattering all over the room. I am my friend simultaniousley screems outh and just at that point another of my friens enters the kitchen and is freked outh. He leater told me that wath he saw wash  everyone i the kitchen screaming and waving there arms and all the  pot and the paper  just  floating in midair.

Before  i went home there were numerous of other events buth i cant be bothered to whrite all down hope you enjoyed the post, we have allredy planned the next party it will go in the nature sense onely tribal music and no uv :wink:

Of corse everything written here is a clear fabrication i have never cultured picked dryed stored and eaten any mushrooms and nither has anyone of my frineds ither, its just a story

Ps they werent smoking enourmus amounts of pot ither of corse
:smile: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: The most organised trip ever [Re: Bushdoctor]
    #2016017 - 10/16/03 09:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hehehe i wish i was there
sounds like it was great
i like the part about the meaning of the word everything

--------------------

OfflineAse
Stranger

Loc: sideways & upsidedown
Re: The most organised trip ever [Re: Bushdoctor]
    #2016414 - 10/16/03 11:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I like the idea of themed trips.  Sounds like you had a good time! :stoned:

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: The most ill spelt trip report ever [Re: Ase]
    #2019792 - 10/18/03 04:23 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I counted a staggering 144 spelling mistakes in your post.

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR! FFS!

Thats not to mention the blinding grammatical errors.

More time in school, less time watching the pretty colours.*

*ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR! FFS!?!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineBushdoctor
Reject from thespirit realm trying to getthome

Re: The most ill spelt trip report ever [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2019956 - 10/18/03 06:29 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Well i have a nice combination of English not being my first language and having dyslexia. You just have to live with it god knows I have to.

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: The most ill spelt trip report ever [Re: Bushdoctor]
    #2020077 - 10/18/03 08:24 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

OK, that allows you some passes on the errors in the post :wink: but it just makes it hard to follow sometimes for us.
Sounds like a great old time!

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: The most ill spelt trip report ever [Re: seraphim]
    #2022151 - 10/19/03 07:39 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I know the spell checks not perfect but you do want to give it a try sometime.
As for the dyslexia, well everyone comes out with that old chestnut when the score cards are held up for inspection.
I did notice that your last post was fault free, fair fcuks.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Scales, Tapestry, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports