Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131805 -

Endure said:
DangerZone said:
I fail to see how a card game compares to an animal.



goldfish swim and look nice but dont actually know what they are doing. just like an MMA fighter hoping back n forth and throwing a random punch and by chance having it connect the proper way



Oh. I was being a smartass because I thought you really meant to say 'go fish', since it's a card game that requires no skill.

I think you might not understand what it is that they're really doing when they fight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: DangerZone]
    #20131810 -

I'm really glad that martial arts is a skill I can pick up in a day or two. I should get on that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Does]
    #20131815 -

Does said:
if you were watching the fight im watching right now you wouldnt be saying that



MMA is the most homosexual sport since regular wrestling


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131817 -

XLCaps said:
I'm really glad that martial arts is a skill I can pick up in a day or two. I should get on that.



Lol its sure as hell alot easier than ice hockey


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: DangerZone]
    #20131820 -

DangerZone said:
Endure said:
DangerZone said:
I fail to see how a card game compares to an animal.



goldfish swim and look nice but dont actually know what they are doing. just like an MMA fighter hoping back n forth and throwing a random punch and by chance having it connect the proper way



Oh. I was being a smartass because I thought you really meant to say 'go fish', since it's a card game that requires no skill.

I think you might not understand what it is that they're really doing when they fight.



i went with what was given.


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131824 -

Remember what I said about my sig?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131848 -

regarding the sexy womun


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131858 -

Endure said:
Does said:
if you were watching the fight im watching right now you wouldnt be saying that



MMA is the most homosexual sport since regular wrestling



all sports derived from war/fighting so...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Does]
    #20131866 -

Icehockey came from snowball fights


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131867 -

Endure said:
regarding the sexy womun



Regarding your comments on hockey seem like a double fisting of oral penetration.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131869 -

Endure said:
Icehockey came from snowball fights



:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131878 -

XLCaps said:
Endure said:
regarding the sexy womun



Regarding your comments on hockey seem like a double fisting of oral penetration.



big orgasms out the mouth. cumming facts


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131880 -

true that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Does]
    #20131883 -

Does said:
true that



he didnt put 2 n 3 together like i did


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131886 -

The only facts I've seen is that you don't understand rugby, hockey, or MMA as well as I do and you're still trying to argue with me about it because you're a double-fisting fanboy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131889 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/15/14 01:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Does]
    #20131898 -

Pretty sure hockey requires more finesse because it's so freakin close to figure skating.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: DangerZone]
    #20131910 -

DangerZone said:
Pretty sure hockey requires more finesse because it's so freakin close to figure skating.





hockey is a combination of ALL SPORTS


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131925 -

Know what else takes more toughness and fitness?

Lacrosse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131928 -

officially bowing out before i get rerefied


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chinese Communism Sucks
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anahata 4,306 158 05/08/21 11:01 AM
by GnashingGnosis
* FIFA to hold extraordinary meeting before draw (hopefully a big old fuck you Henry). LobsterSauceDiscord 276 0 11/23/09 12:41 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Football (soccer).... Loosifa 1,028 10 09/16/04 07:10 PM
by Thor
* FIFA offical are being busted as we speak
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 2,849 77 05/27/15 11:50 AM
by kr0nik0
* Fuck FIFA jewunit 605 10 02/11/08 08:59 AM
by jewunit
* Russia to host 2018 FIFA World Cup Trippinhighman 137 1 10/28/14 07:50 PM
by Dark_Star
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Poll re the "Post the first word" Thread (Redo) Supernova 1,065 6 12/24/04 08:44 AM
by Supernova

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,957 topic views. 3 members, 185 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.