Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA
    #20130663 -

Every four years, or 2 years. whenever the fuck the world cup is, everyone has that nagging question on their mind, or atleast i do, the question that goes like, 'do i watch it'

i feel like soccer is a shit ass sport and fans who fight over it past some verbal exercises are assholes.
Does Soccer suck asshole (to watch)
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/14/14 05:30 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20130717 -

i dont wanna watch a game on tv but id go to one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20130732 -

Soccer is ma favorite sport.
I like how open the fields are, it's beautiful.
I love watching it and appreciating how much skill the players possess.

I mean, just check out the athleticism in this play by the Netherlands against Spain yesterday:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20130770 -

they got mad skill, but when i was 6 i couldnt get over how stupid not being able to use my hands was

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Does]
    #20130781 -

When I was six I was pwning noobs on da soccer field

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20130817 -

I never watch it, not even in person.

Used to play it for fun in Physical Education in high school, it was fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20130939 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
When I was six I was pwning noobs on da soccer field



soccer sucks


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20130945 -

soccer is alright to watch if its a good game. thigns like the world cup are usually a pretty solid bet. its worlds best and etc


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131220 -

Endure said:
lifeiswhatyoumake said:
When I was six I was pwning noobs on da soccer field



soccer sucks




:okay:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20131240 -

Out of all sports I always enjoyed soccer the most, especially if you play with some roughness. I love playing sports. I haven't played a game of basketball in years, it's a fucking sad state of affairs.

Sports in general are pretty boring to watch on TV unless it's a match you care about. The only sport I watch on TV is hockey and that's only the NHL playoffs and IIHF final. Some times I will catch the super bowl but that's it. I would rather go to a game, it's a lot more fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131267 -

I play soccer very roughly with slidetackles fo sho.
Nothing feels better than a good tackle.
Basketball is one of my favorite sports as well, XLCaps the Snake.
I can watch any professional soccer game and be happy; cable is awesome for that.
Hockey is not too bad, but not from my favorite.
I enjoy volleyball, but that is only on during da Olymps.
I would rather go to games in person, tizzle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20131316 -

....I don't watch any sports..


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20131401 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
When I was six I was pwning noobs on da soccer field



On a planet far far away where you were playing on fraggle rock. By being a script kiddie and haxoring the game clock. :laugh2:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131557 -

XLCaps said:
Out of all sports I always enjoyed soccer the most, especially if you play with some roughness. I love playing sports. I haven't played a game of basketball in years, it's a fucking sad state of affairs.

Sports in general are pretty boring to watch on TV unless it's a match you care about. The only sport I watch on TV is hockey and that's only the NHL playoffs and IIHF final. Some times I will catch the super bowl but that's it. I would rather go to a game, it's a lot more fun.



in other words hockey is the best sport because it is a combination of toughness and finess


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131566 -

If that's how you want to judge it then you should be watching rugby.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131571 -

Endure said:
hockey is the best sport because it is a combination of toughness and finess



MMA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Does]
    #20131582 -

XLCaps said:
If that's how you want to judge it then you should be watching rugby.



you are breaking my balls right? hockey has way more finess than rugby...
Does said:
Endure said:
hockey is the best sport because it is a combination of toughness and finess



MMA



same with MMA... no finess compared to ice hockey. the sport is built on finess



--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: Endure]
    #20131583 -

I used to play rugby. There is no comparison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131591 -

Soccer is just basketball with your feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: does soccer suck to watch (poll) inspired by FIFA [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20131604 -

XLCaps said:
I used to play rugby. There is no comparison.



rugby is a joke regarding finess.. fucking joke!


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chinese Communism Sucks
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anahata 4,306 158 05/08/21 11:01 AM
by GnashingGnosis
* FIFA to hold extraordinary meeting before draw (hopefully a big old fuck you Henry). LobsterSauceDiscord 276 0 11/23/09 12:41 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Football (soccer).... Loosifa 1,028 10 09/16/04 07:10 PM
by Thor
* FIFA offical are being busted as we speak
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Patlal 2,849 77 05/27/15 11:50 AM
by kr0nik0
* Fuck FIFA jewunit 605 10 02/11/08 08:59 AM
by jewunit
* Russia to host 2018 FIFA World Cup Trippinhighman 137 1 10/28/14 07:50 PM
by Dark_Star
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Poll re the "Post the first word" Thread (Redo) Supernova 1,068 6 12/24/04 08:44 AM
by Supernova

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,957 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 21 queries.