Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
One time my 4th grade teacher got nuthrt because I called him a homo
    #20015572 -

I thought that homo meant like homie like yo G status type shit ya feel?


So, there I was in 4th grade....

I was like standing in front of my teacher saying all this straight gantsta shit cuz he was laughing and i was really popular and everyone loves me and so i keep talking and I'm like "yo homo wad up yo" and he suddenly stops laughing and is like "DID U JUST CALL ME A HOMO" and I'm like "yeah" thinking it was just like gangster slang like homie and he's all like "SIT DOWN" when just a couple seconds before he was laughing and thoroughly enjoying the charade. it seemed to have a marked impact on his emotions I thought it was really strange


If I was a 4th grade teacher and one of my students called me a homo I would probably laugh my fuckin' ass off :lol:

I dunno why he had to get so nuthrt :nutkick: over it


What do u think?

Have u ever called ur teachers homos?

intelligently discuss :smirk:


P.S Besides this isolated incident he was probably one of my favorite and chilliest teachers ever


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (05/20/14 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One time my 4th grade teacher got nuthrt because I called him a homo [Re: Sheekle]
    #20015577 -

There's no way to discuss this intelligently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One time my 4th grade teacher got nuthrt because I called him a homo [Re: Patlal]
    #20015587 -

Once in highschool I was realllly fucked up in class and passing out on my table while someone was doing presentation infront of the class for some project.
While he was talking I yelled out "faggot!"
And was told to go to the office.
I just left school, sparked up a cig as soon as I got out the door & started pissing on the side of the school.
Someone who worked there walked by and saw me and was like "wtf".
Then I left.

ps- I didn't read the thread at all, just the title, I'll read it now, may or may not post after.
:peace:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One time my 4th grade teacher got nuthrt because I called him a homo [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20015596 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I just left school, sparked up a cig as soon as I got out the door & started pissing on the side of the school.
Someone who worked there walked by and saw me and was like "wtf".
Then I left.



hahahahahahah


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One time my 4th grade teacher got nuthrt because I called him a homo [Re: Patlal]
    #20015598 -

Patlal said:
There's no way to discuss this intelligently.



learn 2 discuss :rules:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My 7th grade technology teacher was just arrested..... Hawkeye3 1,838 9 05/15/06 04:17 PM
by Birds_Can_Swim
* My history teacher is a jackass
( 1 2 all )
Tomatadunothing 3,261 21 03/16/05 03:35 PM
by Tomatadunothing
* English Teachers MOTH 1,215 10 09/02/04 01:19 AM
by MOTH
* Woot, just got my winter semester grades back kaniz 1,643 10 05/10/06 10:39 AM
by badchad
* Pot with teacher? *DELETED* dblaney 1,476 19 05/10/05 05:51 PM
by DeadHeadNotLed
* Rate your intelligence
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Demonichildren 9,898 77 03/09/06 12:13 AM
by fresh313
* guess what my teacher said today..
( 1 2 all )
UlisSausage7 2,080 33 03/30/06 02:01 PM
by kAAk
* my math teacher is such a hippie....
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 3,547 30 05/05/05 05:46 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
331 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.