Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Making fun of handicapped people?
    #19993633 -

Should we make fun of them?

Cause if we do, we look like assholes, but if we don't then technically we're discriminating against them.

:hmm:
Should we make fun of handicap people?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 05/15/14 03:58 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Patlal]
    #19993663 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #19993671 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Patlal]
    #19993679 -

As long as its in good taste, and the person who is handicapped is at peace with his disabilty


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Patlal]
    #19993702 -

They get special treatment because their handicapped, its the only benefit of being handicapped.  We can make fun of them, but only behind their backs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: fapjack]
    #19993707 -

Fuckers get to skip the line at Disney world


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: fapjack]
    #19993733 -

Everyone gets made fun of, no matter who amazing or lowly they are.
I think it would be rude to not, in some ways.

It reminds me of my uncle. He has ankylosingspondylitis. His spine is essentially fusing together.
He loves to do things though. When I do see him, he's always trying to do something.
Do I ever offer to help him pick something up, or tell him to sit down?
No fucking way, because there are some things a truly compassionate person shouldn't try to take from those they are trying to protect.

Have some laughs but don't take it too far, and do it in good taste.
We're all equals when it comes to comedy!


--------------------
Spit barbiturates to make you rub your tits and shit
Have your body moving, shaking hips and throwing fits

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Pretty Lights]
    #19994024 -

If they do something funny then I'l laugh, I can't hold that back if its funny lol:laugh:, but I won't insult any of them. Truth be told I know some retards, who I think much much better then the "normal" people.

I was back home a little bit ago, and this one kid, named Curtis, year older than me, used to jack off in class alot lol! But story is, hes a good guy and was walkin' down the street rocking his ipod lol, where he sees me parked outside the bank and says Hi Shawn!:peace:

Fuck still remembered the important stuff like it was nothing:gd_icon:

:sunny:Shorty:sunny:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Patlal]
    #19994030 -

:ilold:

:congrats:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Hobozen]
    #19994097 -

Why should they be immune from mockery?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19994687 -

I honestly don't find most people funny enough to make fun of anyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Konyap]
    #19994697 -

Either your friends suck or your sense of humor sucks.  I would suggest trying to find new friends.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #19994713 -

People can make me laugh but they're usually insults like 90% of the time or if I make someone laugh it's usually just extremely crude because I laugh when I joke around...

I met some math wiz who told a lot of math jokes in class.

That guy was hilarious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #19994733 -

Clean humor is more clever, and its more challenging so the more you think about it the funnier it is IME.  Crude jokes are easier to think of, but laughs come easier as well.  Its hard being clean and funny.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19994771 -

zappaisgod said:
Some of them are not so sensitive




I checked out some of that guy's other videos and he seems pretty funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: fapjack]
    #19994817 -

yeah i have this natural gift to pretty much replyplyre to whatever someone else is saying with something witty, but when I'm with my friends I can be comfertable and say what I want usually with out worrying about people mentally blocking me out lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making fun of handicapped people? [Re: Konyap]
    #19995002 -

Picking on handicapped people is straight evil, anyone who makes fun of the handicaps is a cowardice TERRIBLE thing to do.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wine and mead making Azmodeus 1,211 9 08/07/03 10:38 AM
by Azmodeus
* Dead Kennedys - "Kinky Sex Makes The World Go 'Round" LearyfanS 2,027 8 03/19/03 09:13 AM
by DazedSol
* I'm going to turn in a whore house for fun
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 3,993 23 08/12/03 10:01 PM
by hort_the_shroom
* Songs that make you cry..........
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Bullfrog1 27,727 127 09/05/22 05:49 PM
by oursoulsinmotion
* Post deleted by Moe Howard Macey Howard 2,278 13 07/29/15 05:21 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* Money making ventures reflectedlight 1,220 9 08/24/03 01:57 PM
by eric_the_red
* i make a mean...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,647 27 06/04/20 09:21 PM
by 1234go
* Making Friends Rule! Earth_Droid 1,333 6 03/12/03 02:08 PM
by Galvie_Flu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,441 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.036 seconds on 22 queries.