Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #19827585 -

Quote:
,I aint gonna get beaten up by some psycho, nothanks.



The psycho is the guy who came up with the idea in the first place.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: koods]
    #19827592 -

I meant getting mauled by a fellow inmate because of mingling with other prisoners.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827640 -

I'd take a caning over jail time if it was 24 vs a year.  Those wounds will heal in a few weeks, and I jails in those shit holes are usually pretty fucked up.  If it was a month or something like that, I would go with the jail time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: fapjack]
    #19827651 -

A year is a whole different ballgame. If you get a year you probably did something you need to be removed from society until your head unfucks itself, such as violent crime or serial burglary. I'm talking petty offenses that fetch a few days jail.

And still Fapjack, ever seen a singapore caning? I like spanking but I cant watch that, its beating live flesh into meatloaf so fiercely that it doent even bleed at first.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #19827694 -

FIRST, MENTAL CARE BEFORE PRISON. our mental health safety net has become locking people up
I must also say, you don't fucking spank adults. How demeaning and stupid. Is this the 1800's, besides for mental cage care?

This country, all these grandparents who have racist views, want corporal punishment re institutionalizes as though it's a scientific or even mildly intelligent approach. I'm only comforted by their imminent demise

In Texas where I lived, parents could allow teachers to hit you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #19827718 -

Is having society pay thousands of dollars to cage you for a week and you getting raped in there a mildly intelligent approach?

I think the option of paying it in an ungodly spanking rather that time is no less stupid.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827823 -

I don't like either option, as they are an outgrowth of the punishment systems my great grand parent's genoration used.
My grandparents act like it helped too, it's so gross how they talk about abuse. I don't care if it's a parent, if you are struck you don't take it.
I see alot of ignorance and that strange victem affection alot with seniors, makes me pitty them

I maybe bias or spoiled. My grandfather and grandmother told me horror stories that would probably have lead a strong willed kid to fight back. I can't stand taking it like a punching bag


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19827893 -

Crystal G said:
Yea I'd much rather get spanked on the butt than spend a couple days in jail. Over in 10 seconds and I'm on my way!




Yeah being in a cage is the worst thing of all, you can never get those days back, not to mention the animals you may be locked with will give you more then just a spanking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: euphoricpoison]
    #19827928 -

The optional part sways me, mildly. I don't wantto live in Singapore or Alabama though.
go find youself a nice thorny switch for punishment


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827943 -

Asante said:
A year is a whole different ballgame. If you get a year you probably did something you need to be removed from society until your head unfucks itself, such as violent crime or serial burglary. I'm talking petty offenses that fetch a few days jail.

And still Fapjack, ever seen a singapore caning? I like spanking but I cant watch that, its beating live flesh into meatloaf so fiercely that it doent even bleed at first.



I'd run like a Bat Out Of Hell before having my ass beat into Meat Loaf.



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827967 -

If it was like 100 spankings or a few days in jail I'd take the jail time, but if it was like 10-20 spankings for a month in jail I'd take the spankings for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19828358 -

Crystal G said:
Yea I'd much rather get spanked on the butt than spend a couple days in jail. Over in 10 seconds and I'm on my way!



I thought of you when I saw this title.  You would probably cherish it.  You know you have an inner sub.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19828369 -

Asante said:
It would be an interesting experience for me with free meals.



All the fucking time always looking for handouts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19828388 -

violence begets violence, but I said aye, as long as its optional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19828419 -

TrentBoyett said:
If it was like 100 spankings or a few days in jail I'd take the jail time, but if it was like 10-20 spankings for a month in jail I'd take the spankings for sure.



If given those options, the ratios seem right. 10 consecutive lashes upon one's buttox untill red per day of incarceration.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: ChinChiller]
    #19828431 -

I was spanked by a robot at Burning Man.
Spank of America.
It was an Atm machine that did it.
Good times

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: shLong]
    #19828454 -

shLong said:
I was spanked by a robot at Burning Man.
Spank of America.
It was an Atm machine that did it.
Good times




Damn, didn't have to go to japan after all.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: koods]
    #19828461 -

There were several spank machines there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19828493 -

Lol, but some people like it...


--------------------
YEP  I AM TREE HUGGING HIPPIE
Have... several different prints.

Want to trade any ethnobotanical seeds? I have lots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: jerseyian]
    #19829454 -

Just to share part of a DMX song:peace: About his grandma

"i remember the time when i was like, ten
and crept up in the neighbor's yard, yeah, bein hardheaded
you told me that i would get it, you said it! and boy did i get it!
but after you spanked me, you hugged me
kissed me on my forehead and told me that you loved me
and I saw that it hurt you more than it hurt me
i thought how bad could this hurt be?"

:sunny:Shorty:sunny:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you believe in corporal punishment for children?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,241 68 05/08/06 12:30 PM
by Cowgold
* What happens when drugs are legalized? ( DEA arguments) Annom 2,167 4 09/08/04 03:42 PM
by BleaK
* 16th annual OB Surfrider Paddle ToTheSummit 421 2 09/16/07 03:52 PM
by TODAY
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* denver legalizes marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
hobbitxkillyou 14,646 96 04/20/08 04:47 AM
by johnm214
* Drug Legalization?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
THEBats 7,224 66 03/25/05 06:14 PM
by Dark_Star
* paddling rockytop83 717 9 04/18/06 11:15 PM
by rockytop83
* Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you!
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 6,338 46 05/23/08 02:46 PM
by BlackPeace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,308 topic views. 4 members, 35 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.