Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail?
    #19827353 -

Asante said:
In American slavery, many more slaves were spanked than whipped, because it was a less injurous way to punish, it prevented damaging the costly asset that a slave was. A slave cost today's equivalent of $20,000 back in the day

The spanking paddle found its way into the schools through slavery, and before it it originated from a punishment dealt on naval vessels to run a tight ship.

Using any sort of involuntary physical violence on a human being is wrong, unless its a last ditch resort to stop them from harming another.

That said, I feel that noninjurous corporal punishment in the form of paddle spanking (not a singapore reed spanking that just rips the flesh wide open) should be available in the criminal justice system as an optional penal alternative for small misdemeanors.

Thus, if you commit a trifle offense you get the choice whether you either get the mandatory light incarceration, or take your punishment as a spanking.
It shouldnt be mandatory though, that would be barbarism.

Jailing someone for a few days costs society as many thousand bucks as there are days.  It offers the convict the risk of contracting the unintended consequence of getting shanked, raped or killed that isnt part of the intended punishment.

Why stick society with a huge bill for the inconvenience of a few days incarceration (with risk of violent crime resulting) if you can have the convict opt for the effectively degrading and painful corrective experience of getting his bare ass spanked at the drop of the judge's hammer or on the friggin town square, resulting in at most a bruised butt, a bruised pride, very little cost to society, a corrective experience and something entertaining for onlookers to behold, if not in the courtroom or on the town square then in a televised event. :grin:





It shouldnt be mandatory, because that would be barbarism, but an optional way to pay your dues, as opposed to a few days jail.

Why not?


.


How Vote Ye?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 04/10/14 11:43 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827384 -

While it's creative, there just too many pitfalls. What happens when good looking sexy people keep getting spanked, while the homely get jail time. Too much potential for abuse and cheap thrills


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: koods] * 1
    #19827391 -

Yea I'd much rather get spanked on the butt than spend a couple days in jail. Over in 10 seconds and I'm on my way!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #19827400 -

You might have people like Crystal who will commit petty crimes just to get some sweet spankin.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #19827407 -

Koods, thats why it should be optional.

Crystal G are you sure? An actual severe penal beating is a lot different from a bedroom adventure or a fraternity hazing.

Maybe a spank robot could be employed to administer a precise measure of punishment.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante] * 3
    #19827413 -

A spank robot. I guarantee somewhere in Japan there is such a thing.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: koods]
    #19827425 -

koods said:
A spank robot. I guarantee somewhere in Japan there is such a thing.



lets google "japanese spank robot"

LOL! I knew it!

They have the reverse, a spankable robot ass:

http://kotaku.com/5909139/japanese-researcher-made-robot-ass-for-you-to-spank-finally/


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827430 -

Well, at least the corrections officers will be able to practice.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827451 -

Asante said:
Koods, thats why it should be optional.

Crystal G are you sure? An actual severe penal beating is a lot different from a bedroom adventure or a fraternity hazing.




We're talking about a spanking on the butt, with a paddle, yes? Not a caning, not a whipping. If so, then yes, I still choose the spanking. A paddle on the butt wouldn't even leave a permanent mark.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19827469 -

A black and blue bruising public spanking of lets say 100 strokes, over 3 days solitary confinement?

You're tripping.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827475 -

Smile ya luv it 8=========

:spank:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante]
    #19827482 -

Asante said:
A black and blue bruising public spanking of lets say 100 strokes, over 3 days solitary confinement?

You're tripping.



100? Isn't 10 like the standard for caning in Singapore? And these would be crimes that you could go to jail for 6 months for, not 3 days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19827485 -

Quote:
Sections 325 to 332 of the Criminal Procedure Code[2] lay down the procedures governing caning, including:

A convicted male criminal who is between the ages of 18 and 50 and has been certified medically fit by a medical officer may be subjected to judicial caning.
He will receive a maximum of 24 strokes of the cane on any one occasion, irrespective of the total number of offences committed.
If the offender is under 18 he may receive up to 10 strokes of the cane, but a lighter rattan cane will be used in this case. Boys under 16 may be sentenced to caning only by the High Court and not by district or juvenile courts.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

Here we go. It's a max of 24, for presumably the most severe of crimes.

So for something that you would be in solitary for 3 days for, that would probably be less than 6 paddles on the butt. I choose the paddle.

If it's 100 vs 3 days, I guess I'll take the 3 days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #19827489 -

Then next thing you know, we will be opting to cut someone's hand off for stealing. Guys, this has been tried before, corporal punishment is bad.


--------------------
Cause we all have wings. But some of us don't know why...


My very own funnies thread: LINKY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19827495 -

Crystal G have you ever seen a singapore caning?  They dont just welt, they actually bury the entire reed in the flesh. Its gory as fuck, they lash half inch deep trenches, thats why its so few strokes.

Thats utter barbarism. I mean a paddling, which doesnt break the skin, but to the point of substantial bruising to deter spankees like yourself from lets say shoplifting to get in trouble.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Asante] * 2
    #19827503 -

Fuck spanking, put a 12 inch dildo on a stick and sentence them to 10 thrusts. Crime would drop immediately.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Patlal]
    #19827526 -

Patlal said:
Fuck spanking, put a 12 inch dildo on a stick and sentence them to 10 thrusts. Crime would drop immediately.




Getting barebacked by a cop? I know people who'd pay money for that.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #19827532 -

I crave human contact

Asante said:
Crystal G have you ever seen a singapore caning?  They dont just welt, they actually bury the entire reed in the flesh. Its gory as fuck, they lash half inch deep trenches, thats why its so few strokes.



I could get into that

Patlal said:
Fuck spanking, put a 12 inch dildo on a stick and sentence them to 10 thrusts. Crime would drop immediately.



For free? I wouldn't have to pay for this?
:shockandawe:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: koods]
    #19827568 -

koods said:
I crave human contact

Asante said:
Crystal G have you ever seen a singapore caning?  They dont just welt, they actually bury the entire reed in the flesh. Its gory as fuck, they lash half inch deep trenches, thats why its so few strokes.



I could get into that

Patlal said:
Fuck spanking, put a 12 inch dildo on a stick and sentence them to 10 thrusts. Crime would drop immediately.



For free? I wouldn't have to pay for this?
:shockandawe:



Commit the crime


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should paddle spanking become an optional legal punishment alternative for a few days of jail? [Re: koods]
    #19827570 -

koods said:
I crave human contact

Asante said:
Crystal G have you ever seen a singapore caning?  They dont just welt, they actually bury the entire reed in the flesh. Its gory as fuck, they lash half inch deep trenches, thats why its so few strokes.



I could get into that




I could get into 3 days solitary confinement too. It would be an interesting experience for me with free meals. It would be interesting to get processed and passing the time. If I told my dad "I spent 3 days in jail over drugs" he'd ask me where I went wrong, not the crime but the getting caught and hes not a criminal. I'd have no shame, it would be an interesting experience to relate to friends.

I crave human contact too but 3 days is a walk in the park. Especially in jail. Screw the population, I want nothing of that. 4 walls, a door, a mattress and a shitter for the win, I aint gonna get beaten up by some psycho, nothanks.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you believe in corporal punishment for children?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,241 68 05/08/06 12:30 PM
by Cowgold
* What happens when drugs are legalized? ( DEA arguments) Annom 2,167 4 09/08/04 03:42 PM
by BleaK
* 16th annual OB Surfrider Paddle ToTheSummit 421 2 09/16/07 03:52 PM
by TODAY
* Herbal Smoke. Alternative Marijuana?
( 1 2 all )
Silent_Vinny 4,268 26 05/14/13 04:27 PM
by Learyfan
* denver legalizes marijuana
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
hobbitxkillyou 14,646 96 04/20/08 04:47 AM
by johnm214
* Drug Legalization?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
THEBats 7,224 66 03/25/05 06:14 PM
by Dark_Star
* paddling rockytop83 717 9 04/18/06 11:15 PM
by rockytop83
* Suppose they legalized Cannabis and Shrooms! What Would happen? I'll tell you!
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 6,338 46 05/23/08 02:46 PM
by BlackPeace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,308 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 21 queries.