Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: Legal Edible Mushroom Forum/Exchange
    #197711 - 05/24/99 10:55 PM (24 years, 9 months ago)

You know, Shane has an idea here! I love mushrooms of all varieties! There is something just wonderful about the smell of any mushroom being sauted in butter...

When I was a kid, we had horses on my family's farm and mushrooms of all kinds flourished! My mother had identified at least 10 edible varieties and she could work magic with them in the kitchen!

Sadly, the horses are all gone now, having lived long and happy lives on Dad's farm. Shortly after the last horse passed away, so did the mushrooms... I havn't seen any others besides the Aminita Muscaria (Formosa) patch that grows under the old pine tree in the front yard; they, as always, are some of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen in my life!

God, I miss the horses and the mushrooms that they nurtured.

Yes, I would love a forum on cultivation of choice edibles!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#197713 - 05/25/99 06:44 PM (24 years, 9 months ago)

Like some of the other ideas I've seen here, this falls under the category of a fine idea but it probably wouldn't generate enough discussion to warrant its own seperate forum. I have no problem with these discussions taking place in the Cultivation and General forums.

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#197714 - 05/26/99 10:10 PM (24 years, 9 months ago)

I can't see any reason why the subject of legal mushroom cultivation can't be discussed in the Mushroom Cultivation forum. I agree that a seperate forum would not generate enough traffic but any information would be welcome on the Cultivation board. If there is enough interest maybe someone could take on the task or writing out their teks and we could post them somewhere on the shroomery :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate