Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: About "Advanced Mushroom Cultivation" forum. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1159340 - 12/21/02 01:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Luvdemshrooms, i'm suprised none of the mods or admins have mentioned this in this thread, but the way i see it, the number of posts i person has on a particular has about as much bearing on the experience level of the person in question as the age of a musician has on thier level of tallent.
There are many factors involved. ie: a person could have done thier own research and could be a descent cultivator before ever posting here. a person may have also come here from another board and have been a valuable member of that cumunity.
[b/On the other hand, there are cultivators on this board who have a great number of posts but very little in the way of experience or skill for one reason or another.
I also see that experience doesn't realy work on linear "levels[/]". a person may be guite skillful in one or more aspect of mycology and less so in others. there isn't a point at with you are suddenly worthy of posting in AC and no longer required to post in the general forum. this misconception, of wich i am not acusing you mind you, is a part of the problem as i see it in the issue at hand.
It would be unfair, in my subjective view, to limit a person's options based on demigraphics in such an open minded comunity.
I hope that made sense and conveyed my point as i intended, as i am verry tired at the moment.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Re: About "Advanced Mushroom Cultivation" forum. [Re: Anno]
    #1208232 - 01/10/03 10:02 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=661574

i am surprised that my voice was heard. thanx :smile: perhaps its time to start visiting Advanced forum... 

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: About "Advanced Mushroom Cultivation" forum. [Re: kykeon]
    #1208266 - 01/10/03 10:44 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm... did you know that this thread was posted by Club99 on the 4th of June 2002 ?

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

#1211407 - 01/12/03 07:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Nope.

i was still waitin' of a 'merry xmas to you too' reply of yours, but then i got this one instead.

:grin:

if it was mentioned by Club99 long time ago, why did you argue with me on the first place is somethin beyond my mental limits :grin:

PEACE 

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: About "Advanced Mushroom Cultivation" forum. [Re: kykeon]
    #1211510 - 01/12/03 08:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Happy and mushroomy New Year!

>why did you argue with me on the first place

I didn?t argue with you.

You started this thread about how low the level of the Advanced Mushroom Cultivation Forums has gotten, and I asked you, what we are supposed to do.

The thread with the rules has been there ever since (well, for the last 7 months) long before you started this thread....

Since you are pleased now, everything is in perfect order.

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

#1213216 - 01/13/03 01:08 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

lol

i like your style... :smile:

wish you the best in this new year, which seems more like an indigo child to me... thats cool, those kids are genius :wink:

--------------------

Edited by kykeon (01/13/03 01:18 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck