Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? *DELETED*
    #19710012 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19710019 -

Do you actually need something rendered out a picture? I don't have photoshop (although soon I should). I use Gimp and can give it a shot later if you'd like. May not be the cleanest job.


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? *DELETED* [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #19710034 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19710044 -

K, I'll give it a shot. Either be done tonight or tomorrow morning.


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? *DELETED* [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19710045 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19710057 -

You can do all that in MS Paint honestly...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? *DELETED* [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19710073 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by WhoManBeing (03/17/14 07:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19710144 -

i wish my computer wasn't a slow piece of crap, i'd have this done for you in ten minutes if it wasn't. i can barely even open PS on this thing. i work in photoshop all day at work so.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19710181 -



You're welcome


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: Everlong]
    #19710187 -

Everlong said:


You're welcome



Wow that's friggin cool man


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: TrentBoyett] * 1
    #19710189 -

beat me to it but il post anyways


--------------------
Everything I say on here is not true, I am an insecure person who lies about doing drugs and stuff to make myself feel good. So any illegal things I may have talked about are all fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: Everlong]
    #19710206 -

Everlong said:


You're welcome



Clean cut! Photoshop?


--------------------
Hunting Psillies?
Want a sig or avatar made? Message me. [Prints in exchange would be nice, but not required]

Disclaimer: I in no way engage in violent acts against mushrooms, nor do I support or advocate such behavior. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: ShroomPuncher]
    #19710217 -

Yeah, I used the quick selection brush


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: SteelPanther]
    #19710262 -

SteelPanther said:
beat me to it but il post anyways




this one is a lil better. not trying to be rude, you can just see the kid's face a lil better. but impressive job as well everlong.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have skills with photoshop and can do a quick cut and paste? [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #19710457 -

Let me try to one up you... here OP



--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* photoshop 7 highoman 1,899 14 02/11/03 09:01 PM
by boO
* Climber who cut his arm off = SCI fan
( 1 2 all )
Quintessence 4,706 27 05/13/03 05:44 AM
by zeta
* Anyone use Adobe Photoshop?
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 3,438 28 07/27/04 06:17 AM
by Samuel
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 05:50 PM
by Pala
* how to improve my typing skills stefan 1,085 12 05/24/04 03:48 PM
by Krishna
* just a simple photoshop picture I made... KroumM 1,167 8 03/01/04 08:20 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* messing around with photoshop SoulSurfer 775 6 03/08/04 07:25 PM
by Infrared
* Some baby birds (replies needed quickly)
( 1 2 all )
nerveagent 2,352 21 04/29/04 06:51 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,724 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.