Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
just a simple photoshop picture I made...
    #2389186 -

I was just playing around with photoshop, it's very new to me... I took a picture of my face, then I started editing it, doing different effects, then I found a pretty cool looking one... but I needed a background, so I plashed some colors on a black background, twirled them, used liquify... and I'm pretty happy with the effect, what do youguys think?



there... it should work now

Edited by KroumM (02/29/04 06:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: KroumM]
    #2389207 -

That's pretty cool man!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: KroumM]
    #2389258 -

dude that is pretty cool


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: Aton]
    #2389688 -

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: KroumM]
    #2389736 -

nice work  :smile:


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: KroumM]
    #2390450 -

Are you blowing smoke in the picture or does it just look like it... awesome picture btw :thumbup: :wink:


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: KroumM]
    #2390837 -

nice...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: greenhaze]
    #2392407 -

filthysock: ya, I'm blowing smoke... that was added in photoshop though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just a simple photoshop picture I made... [Re: KroumM]
    #2392516 -

thats tight


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Good movie posters to spoof with Photoshop?
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 4,008 26 10/01/06 09:56 PM
by Newbie
* messing around with photoshop SoulSurfer 775 6 03/08/04 07:25 PM
by Infrared
* photoshop 7 highoman 1,899 14 02/11/03 09:01 PM
by boO
* Anyone use Adobe Photoshop?
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 3,438 28 07/27/04 06:17 AM
by Samuel
* photoshop art Bi0TeK 1,027 16 04/17/05 10:33 PM
by chemistry
* Adobe Photoshop help? PriitK 321 1 04/27/06 09:02 AM
by unbeliever
* Photoshop question
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,614 20 08/26/05 05:59 PM
by kake
* Simple trippy designs + ideas? Hawkeye2 2,672 10 12/09/04 09:09 PM
by deltron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,167 topic views. 4 members, 49 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.