Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

We are definatly slaves to money.
    #1970331 - 10/01/03 06:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Its the perfect system. We work for the rich who have almost unlimited ammounts of paper money. We buy their products, in return we get them richer. They stay in controll. They keep us buying with subliminal messages in tv, the internet, and radio (songs most importantly). We are all slaves to money. Untill we get away from the system of having paper define our worth, then we will never truely be free. A man should be able to live off the earth like he has done for thousands of years without one cent to his name. The global economy is upon us, and we must do our best to resist. I just hope we can all stay strong. So I guess what im trying to say is stop buying, and start trading. Break free from the chains of money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: We are definatly slaves to money. [Re: whole9]
    #1970385 - 10/01/03 06:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Very true but paper money is an illusion, its what they want you to think the system is about, its the true meaning of that paper that matters, GOLD. Humans need gold because they think it will save them when the Anunaki return! Foolish Humans! HAHAHA!!!

--------------------

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: We are definatly slaves to money. [Re: Spokesman]
    #1970393 - 10/01/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Religons just keep our thoughts in line, and give us guidlines on how to think, and what to think about. Its just one step closer to complete controll of our thoughts, which will be reached sooner or later.

Offlinestart25
    #1970397 - 10/01/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I couldn't agree more. It's amazing everything is still holding
(although not for long, since the so-called republican president (what a farse this politcal system is, i mean even if you don't buy the freemason/nwo/global elite conspiracy theories, at least pay attention to the way the politicians of the world, your governments and intelligence agencies constantly make blind dumb decisions that always lead to further disasters or revoking of rights) is bleeding the country dry and probably will cause the final collapse of the world financial structure. After you read about the federal reserve, the imf, world bank etc. it's even more appalling.

And soon it will be nearly impossible (it's damn hard now) for anyone to revoke their us citizenship and live independently of the money/slave system the global elite created.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1970399 - 10/01/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You've got it right and wrong.

There is no "they", there are no subliminal messages. There's not a secret group of people laughing maniacally as we sell a piece of our souls

Buying IS trading, actually. Money is just like an "IOU" note.

In a system based on any kind of trade, you can make money with whatever skills you have. Be it in producing food, tools, or providing a service, you will become necessary.

...and then there are people who's best skill is trading. They suddenly have an advantage, before you know it, the traders have an abundance of resources, and tons of control. Rich people aren't all evil. Some of them are nice people who got lucky. Sure, there are plenty of rich assholes, but there are lots of poor assholes as well.

People have been trying for ages to figure out ways to make the system more fair. Nothing has really worked, and decent new ideas are difficult to come by.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineTavarua
A Nobody

Loc: Califuckinfornia
    #1970403 - 10/01/03 06:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know about yours but they won't have a hold of mine... you've got to speak for yourself 'cause money aint shit.

--------------------
Gotta love life cuz life be lovin me

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: We are definatly slaves to money. [Re: start25]
    #1970410 - 10/01/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yup were fucked. Thats why im trying to convince my parents to live far away from civilization, and aquire a nice parcel of land that they can sustain life on then grow from the earth, and live free. Becuase seriously if you notice in large metropolitan areas people are crazy. The car exhaust, and airplane fuel all comes from the oil companies, which the rich elite controll. They put certain chemicals in the oil that eventually get into our system when we breath small ammounts of the exhaust. These chemicals do somthing to our thoughts, and somehow controll us into thinking less, but acting more. We are definatly not at our full potential in the cities. I gaurentee you, that you would feel smarter if you were closer to nature, and cleaner air. If you can die from standing in your garage while your car is running for a few minutes then why the fuck are we putting that shit in our atmosphere. God its so obvious is sickens me.

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: We are definatly slaves to money. [Re: Phluck]
    #1970416 - 10/01/03 06:57 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
You've got it right and wrong.

There is no "they", there are no subliminal messages. There's not a secret group of people laughing maniacally as we sell a piece of our souls

Buying IS trading, actually. Money is just like an "IOU" note.

In a system based on any kind of trade, you can make money with whatever skills you have. Be it in producing food, tools, or providing a service, you will become necessary.

...and then there are people who's best skill is trading. They suddenly have an advantage, before you know it, the traders have an abundance of resources, and tons of control. Rich people aren't all evil. Some of them are nice people who got lucky. Sure, there are plenty of rich assholes, but there are lots of poor assholes as well.

People have been trying for ages to figure out ways to make the system more fair. Nothing has really worked, and decent new ideas are difficult to come by.

perhaps, but it is definatly possible that the richest, and evilist people of the world do form groups/clubs to give them an even greater advtaage over people, and return gain more power over the world. You are a fool if you think most of the richest 500 people in the world dont get together and think of ways to use what they have created to their advantage..

Offlinestart25
    #1970424 - 10/01/03 07:01 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't read anything about the conspirator's trying to add chemicals to gas, but I think it's possible, and true that living in small enclosed places with poulltion changes your brain activity. I also think that television is a complteley controlled mode of media designed specifically to dumb us down, and I mean both the tv set itself and the "programming." have you ever read any of the scientific reports about the early experiments with tv, well to sum them up they basically report that they turn us into mindless zombies with severely decreased mental capacities. I still watch it though sadly.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1970469 - 10/01/03 07:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"The car exhaust, and airplane fuel all comes from the oil companies, which the rich elite controll. They put certain chemicals in the oil that eventually get into our system when we breath small ammounts of the exhaust. These chemicals do somthing to our thoughts, and somehow controll us into thinking less, but acting more."

There is no evidence whatsoever for that. It sounds pretty paranoid and crazy to me.

Sure people get together to make money together, that's what a big company is, but there's no basis for the idea of secret societies. Maintaining such an organization would be impossible even with unlimited funds.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: We are definatly slaves to money. [Re: start25]
    #1970500 - 10/01/03 07:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"have you ever read any of the scientific reports about the early experiments with tv, well to sum them up they basically report that they turn us into mindless zombies with severely decreased mental capacities"

I've heard of more recent studies that show that little brain activity is happening when we watch TV. I don't think they even had the technology to carry out such a study when it was first introduced.

TV is a business and a form of entertainment. There's lots of mindless crap on there, but there are a few programs that are inventive artistic creations, and some that are genuinely informative. TV is costly to produce and transmit, and as a result only people with lots of money can put shows on, and shows are put on to attract the highest number of viewers possible, and to advertise, so we end up with crap.

The internet is better though. The internet gives anyone with access an equal voice, and you can have a domain name that's as easy to remember as that of a huge corporation for just a few dollars a month. It will definately thrive over television.

--------------------

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

#1970512 - 10/01/03 07:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well im just being safe. I just try to stay away from things that are borderline.

Offlinestart25
    #1970578 - 10/01/03 07:49 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

they had the technology to observe people and give them reasonsing tests, I think they did the experiments in the late '30's before this had anything to do with money. And besides, yes most of the people in the tv industry are there trying to earn a living, but the people at the top have alterior motives.

And in regards to secret societies, tt is quite possible for say, 10,000 people to keep a great secret There are 6.5 billion in the world, that leaves, well i'm too lazy to do the math but it's an incredible small percentage in the larger perspective. i personally don't think it's some satanic illuminati ultra secret group, but I do think that there has been secret societies strongly impacting the world, even throughout recent history, and that turned into the current global elite/NWO. for example, it's actually quite well proven and almost 100& accepted by most historians that the French revelution was caused by underground political groups manipulating the masses, hisorians just don't go as far to say that the illuminati was the root of those groups, but it adds up pretty well.

What about that anti-mason party in the United States, a party that rose out of fear of all the secret societies. And that a lot of the founders of the country were devoted masons. FDR was a 33rd degree mason. I just don't get why people find the possility of this unlikely, unsubstantiated perhaps if you haven't done years of research, but not impossible.

Anonymous

#1970849 - 10/01/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

We work for the rich

the only one who takes away the fruits of your labor is the government, and they typically give it to poor people if they aren't spending it themselves.

who have almost unlimited ammounts of paper money.

paper money ain't shit. about 5% of our currency is in paper. that's beside the point though. currency is not wealth. cuurency is merely a means of exchanging wealth.

We buy their products, in return we get them richer.

and you get richer too, do you not? if you do not forsee yourself benefitting from your purchase of something, i suggest that you do not purchase it.

They stay in controll.

?

They keep us buying with subliminal messages in tv, the internet, and radio (songs most importantly).

on TV? that's illegal.

the internet? what sites?

music? now music artists are part of the conspiracy as well?... shit...

We are all slaves to money.

you are a slave to your body. if you want to live, you need food to eat, water to drink, and shelter to live in. because aquiring all of these things requires effort on your part, you will have to work if you want to live. welcome to being a living creature.

Untill we get away from the system of having paper define our worth, then we will never truely be free.

we use our currency to define the worth of many things (or more accurately, define the worth of our currency by many things...), but i think few would argue that it determines the worth of a human being.

A man should be able to live off the earth like he has done for thousands of years without one cent to his name.

i agree.

The global economy is upon us, and we must do our best to resist.

:smirk:

So I guess what im trying to say is stop buying, and start trading. Break free from the chains of money.

currency is used as a convenient means of exchange. that is all. it makes exchange between individuals a whole lot easier and mutually beneficial... this is why human civilizations have employed currency for thousands of years.

two things.

1. "they" do not exist.
2. currency isn't what's causing the problem here.

p.s. i think there are some folks over at P, A, & L who are far more eloquent than i who would have a feild day with this... i think i'll link to it... 

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

Re: We are definatly slaves to money. [Re: ]
    #1970868 - 10/01/03 09:05 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I unno just an idea. Either im insane, or im right. Or im trying to make myself stop buying shit I dont need. either way im still a winner =D

Anonymous

#1970874 - 10/01/03 09:06 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Or im trying to make myself stop buying shit I dont need.

that sounds like an excellent idea.

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

#1971005 - 10/01/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

thx =]

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1971660 - 10/02/03 01:11 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I got a lovely pumpkin I grew myself... :grin:

No, no, I am lying, I don't have a pumpkin and I didn't grow it.  :frown:
Peace

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1971756 - 10/02/03 01:53 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

we're slaves to our ideas

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1971776 - 10/02/03 02:01 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"We work for the rich

the only one who takes away the fruits of your labor is the government, and they typically give it to poor people if they aren't spending it themselves."

nah I think these big corporations and winning here as well, not just the government. These incs are nowadays basically "sponsoring" various politicians and portions of government - together the corporate world and government are attempting to manufacture their own reality without worrying about what the consumer/taxpayer thinks as long as they still want to keep their crappy stressful jobs

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies