Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: PurpleOwl]
    #19639190 -

It's a shame B6 is even in there. It's skewing the results. Most are turned of by the piercings, not the way the pussy looks. If B6 wasn't pierced, I doubt it would get any votes for uggliest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: GoldenEye]
    #19639199 -

GoldenEye said:
Patlal said:
Based on the results; men are not fans of labia.



Which really grinds my gears.



Explain yourself


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #19639219 -

Well, it's an integral part of the pussy. Going for pussies without any noticable labia seems very unnatural to me. Maybe even pedophilic. Or maybe I just have a labia fetish and I don't realise that I am the skewed one. I really do blame porn for this phenomenon though. Most men grow up jacking off to trimmed pussies all their lives and don't realise that it is in fact quite uncommon for women to have tiny labia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: GoldenEye]
    #19639381 -

GoldenEye said:
It's a shame B6 is even in there. It's skewing the results. Most are turned of by the piercings, not the way the pussy looks. If B6 wasn't pierced, I doubt it would get any votes for uggliest.



C8 was my second pick for ugliest. B6 did only beat it out because of the piercings, but they're pretty similar otherwise. C8 is the runner up for worst looking in the polls so I don't really think B6 skewed much of anything. A10, B6 were my votes. Many of the others are acceptable but if my girl had A10 I would eat that cooch thrice a day. I like a well defined hood and less curtains. A4 is highly suspicious, I'd be worried that she was either under aged or post op.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: RiderOnTheStorm]
    #19639486 -

B6 and C8 would be appealing if I hadn't eaten anything all day and needed something to chew on.
Seems like they'd make a nice pussy to make a snack of. :shrug: :derfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: shLong]
    #19639667 -

I voted for D1. I think it's somehow a bit fleshy, but not too much, a bit humpy that makes it look very fuckable, symmetrical, and it looks healthy, as if it offered a bit of resistance to my penis. And it doesn't look like a 12 year old girl.


--------------------
I am an apple. As such, I am not legally responsible for anything I say or don't say, cuz' apples are not people, so they can't be held responsible for their actions!

Consider all I type to be a work of fiction. Or don't, it's your call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Jabloko]
    #19639715 -

b4 and c3. they just look too inviting...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #19639737 -

I voted B4 & C8. Because B4's lips were parted it looked to be the most inviting. Without a visible woman attached to them though they're all pretty horrid looking
:lolsy:
Not all, but most.


--------------------
"People who take Life seriously are going to find it slipping through their fingers in a very maddening fashion." ~ Terence McKenna

"You still want to go on living on your knees. But I have understood life.
And anyone who understands life cannot live on his knees." ~ Renzo Novatore

Edited by Echro (03/02/14 02:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Echro]
    #19639769 -

I'm quite curious what a lesbian would have to say about this, if she finds the same thing appealing what we do.


--------------------
I am an apple. As such, I am not legally responsible for anything I say or don't say, cuz' apples are not people, so they can't be held responsible for their actions!

Consider all I type to be a work of fiction. Or don't, it's your call.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Jabloko]
    #19639923 -

Yes, that is interesting, where are the lesbian shroomerites when you need them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: GoldenEye] * 1
    #19639952 -

They are too busy flicking their bean to this thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Patlal]
    #19639994 -

Patlal said:
They are too busy flicking their bean to this thread.



:lolsy: That's a fantastic phrase.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: RiderOnTheStorm]
    #19640091 -

I'm normal :woot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Konyap]
    #19640093 -

Now I'm waiting for a10 and b6 to come in here and show us their color print

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Konyap]
    #19640134 -

Come on!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gentlemen, I present you: The Great Wall of Vagina. [Re: Konyap]
    #19640141 -

Anyone? Anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pink floyd the wall live at nassau coliseum 1980 dvd **UPDATE/REVIEW** Shnezbit 2,245 19 10/03/16 01:53 PM
by orison
* Vagina Game
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Cowgold 22,670 352 01/24/25 11:10 PM
by lfn
* This Haunting Vagina Dream.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 6,221 24 03/28/10 07:20 PM
by Mattm
* TO: ex-Floridians, present Floridians, future Floridians, or those who know a Floridian. geokillsA 2,484 14 05/20/08 11:52 PM
by truekimbo2
* New York High School Lifts Suspensions of 3 Students for Using 'Vagina' on Stage Flop Johnson 1,454 3 03/13/07 09:40 PM
by pottypatty
* Vagina facts 40oz 6,364 19 06/09/05 03:32 PM
by 40oz
* Pink Floyd - The Wall TYL3R 1,434 18 01/16/05 01:20 PM
by drowneduck
* The Wall (not Pink Floyd) Raul_Duke 1,750 12 10/07/05 03:36 PM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,593 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.