Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Anyone ever tried eating raw hash?
    #19574591 -

i hear its possible to swallow a ball of raw hash and get high. has anyone actually tried this tho?

i personally believe its possible if you take enough but whats your guys opinion on this?


--------------------
:stoned: :potleaf: What a long strange trip its been :wizard: :zombie3: :ganja: :bongload: :stash: :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #19574605 -

Sure it's possible, but it's also a complete waste unless your trying to hide it from the cops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #19574608 -

Youll need to decarboxylate it before you eat or your gonna waste most of it. Otherwise yeah, itd work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #19574618 -

I don't know about 'complete waste'. Sometimes people like to eat their weed :shrug: If I had tons of hash and wanted to do an experiment I might swallow some.

It definitely works. I've heard of people getting way too high this way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19574621 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Youll need to decarboxylate it before you eat or your gonna waste most of it. Otherwise yeah, itd work.



However I did leave this part out, true, you should heat it first, carefully, or cook it into oil or butter before eating it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: FitzHughLudlow420]
    #19574627 -

I think the hash has too be cooked in order for it to be metabolized through your blood, I could be wrong . I remember my friend bought some hash and we both ate a little chunk. Nothing happened , until we smoked it,

I've always wanted to try a hubby bar , it's a chiclate bar apparently made with hash


--------------------





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19574651 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
Youll need to decarboxylate it before you eat or your gonna waste most of it. Otherwise yeah, itd work.



This right here OP.
No matter how much weed or hash you eat, you won't get anything besides a stomach ache unless it's decarboxylated.

This is why you can ingest tinctures orally and get high. The THC has been released from the plant through decarboxylation already and is infused in the liquid.

Without going through this process, you're just wasting weed or hash.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19574661 -

drr said:
I don't know about 'complete waste'. Sometimes people like to eat their weed :shrug: If I had tons of hash and wanted to do an experiment I might swallow some.

It definitely works. I've heard of people getting way too high this way.



You'll get a little high, but you'll use 100 times more product than necessary.
kr0nik0 said:
Bodhi of Ankou said:
Youll need to decarboxylate it before you eat or your gonna waste most of it. Otherwise yeah, itd work.



This right here OP.
No matter how much weed or hash you eat, you won't get anything besides a stomach ache unless it's decarboxylated.

This is why you can ingest tinctures orally and get high. The THC has been released from the plant through decarboxylation already and is infused in the liquid.

Without going through this process, you're just wasting weed or hash.



It is a waste, but weed does decarboxylate slightly on it's own over time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: NotTheDevil]
    #19574681 -

That is what I've heard from a few people here. Around how much bud (just the flowers) would you have to eat to feel an effect whatsoever?

I've always been curious about this because someone out there one day said "I'm gonna eat weed until I either throw up or feel a little high" lol.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19574692 -

I ate close to three grams once with out cooking it. I got mildly stoned for 4 hours. I had a heavy tolerence back then though :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #19574703 -

Oh. Well 3 grams isn't too bad. I thought it was going to be an absurd amount.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19574732 -

kr0nik0 said:
Oh. Well 3 grams isn't too bad. I thought it was going to be an absurd amount.



Thats pretty absurd to just get mildly stoned :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #19574750 -

xbloodwhipx said:
kr0nik0 said:
Oh. Well 3 grams isn't too bad. I thought it was going to be an absurd amount.



Thats pretty absurd to just get mildly stoned :shrug:



I completely agree it's something no one should ever do. I was just curious how much weed it actually took to feel it. I though it was going to be at least 10g's or so. Either way, yep, I still don't understand why anyone would be compelled to eat it.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #19576576 -

maybe my bodies different, but I had good access to hash last December/January, and I was just eating pieces of it, and a gram had me stoned for 5 days...


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: SpecialEd]
    #19576765 -

The first half zip of nuggets I got, I made a handful of straight weed caps. Kinda like fiber capsules, cleaned out my guts for a real nice, fat :poop: I did notice a significant elevation in my mood, and I had a nice mellow bassline buzzing along my aura all day.
But, OP, I think I'd still rather ball that shit up and rip it to the dome...unless you don't wanna be completely stizzoned and would rather feel a mellow cool, in which case, Bon Appétit!


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #19576787 -

Camwritesgonzo said:
The first half zip of nuggets I got, I made a handful of straight weed caps. Kinda like fiber capsules, cleaned out my guts for a real nice, fat :poop: I did notice a significant elevation in my mood, and I had a nice mellow bassline buzzing along my aura all day.
But, OP, I think I'd still rather ball that shit up and rip it to the dome...unless you don't wanna be completely stizzoned and would rather feel a mellow cool, in which case, Bon Appétit!



How much did it take to eat? I imagine it to be very fiboroous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: topdog82]
    #19576814 -

I think they were 00 caps, but I filled about 15 and dropped 'em 5 at a shot over about an hour or an hour and a half. I used mostly shake and popcorn buds since I was sans-grinder at the time, but it turned out pretty good. Basically if you have the extra bud on-hand and don't mind using a fair amount of it at once, or you just wanna phuck around, go for it. If you're in a pinch, not so much, smoking would be preferred.


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #19576827 -

In terms of wieght what would you approximate?

I have about 1/2 oz of the worst weed you could imagine. It is about 1 year old. I refuse to smoke it. I figure if I ate it, i could get rid of it, not feel bad for throwing weed away (i would feel guilty for this for a while) and clean my bowels.

This weed redefines the word "schwag"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: topdog82]
    #19576835 -

make butter with it or something, if it's that gross you don't want to eat it.


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone ever tried eating raw hash? [Re: SpecialEd]
    #19576842 -

SpecialEd said:
make butter with it or something, if it's that gross you don't want to eat it.



I figure I could but I would have to have an oven. I dont have too much cooking supplies. I am in a dorm room lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Okay eating raw shiitake? Arp 461 0 03/04/05 10:40 AM
by Arp
* Is it gross that I'm sitting here eating coconut out of a ba
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,335 21 05/19/04 06:39 PM
by wandrnshaman
* Why don't more people eat bud?
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 5,654 20 07/02/03 04:03 PM
by Boppity604
* Raw foodism and athletic pursuits Squatting_Otter 906 3 02/21/04 09:37 AM
by Squatting_Otter
* If I ate this much hash trendalM 1,193 13 02/26/05 05:02 AM
by CallyMop
* decarboxylation -- Tryptophan -----> Tryptamine wietstocker 1,188 7 03/10/06 01:50 PM
by wietstocker
* What should I eat after a 3 day fast?
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,396 33 06/02/04 04:51 PM
by RuNE
* First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 7,546 24 10/26/04 08:28 AM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,738 topic views. 8 members, 11 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.