Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: Endure]
    #19566042 -

Yes they are big I forgot all about that Zapp if you say they didn't beat men then the point is proven at least for now. I've been searching for instances were women win in sports and it's not looking good.

In other news I found this and got pissed.

www.meaningfullife.com/social/womenANDmen/Women_AND_Men_-_Different_but_EqualQUESTION.php

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: Endure]
    #19566045 -

:picard:Nadal was not playing with a torn hamstring.  If he had a torn hamstring he wouldn't have been playing at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19566051 -

zappaisgod said:
:picard:Nadal was not playing with a torn hamstring.  If he had a torn hamstring he wouldn't have been playing at all.



Go watch a interview or do some research.

Because he had a torn hamstring.

How could you make such a false claim?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19566062 -

Actually your other bad point might be there bigger or like men that takes away there womanhood. Dunno if I said that right but there it lays. Scientifically they both should be the same before you compete the two maybe that's what there saying and on that I might agree. I'm still trying to figure out two men or my woman being a man it's not sitting right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: Endure]
    #19566063 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19570017 -

zappaisgod said:
I saw Djokovich take Nadal apart at the US Open a while back.  It wasn't as close as the score made it seem.


And Nadal beat Djokovic handily at this past year's US Open.  IMO They're extremely close, but Nadal is and will be remembered as the superior player.  He's older and much more banged up, but the odds still slightly favor Nadal when they meet on any surface (unless it's clay, then the odds are ~80-20 for Nadal), and Djokovic will probably not win quite as many majors as Nadal will end up with.  That 2011 match was during Djokovic's incredible peak run.  I realize this has nothing to do with the topic, but I take my tennis very seriously. :lol:

Enlil said:
As far as psychedelic experiences, nah.  I didn't learn anything from them, really.  I tripped.  I saw shit.  I came back to the same reality I was in beforehand.


Is your experience really relevant?  It certainly does not reflect in any way the full range of possible experiences and outcomes of psychedelic use.  I don't see how psychedelics can address gender equality per se, but I am not under the illusion that my personal use in the past has any bearing on that discussion.


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Edited by Lion (02/15/14 01:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: Lion]
    #19570031 -

I would under no ciscumstance listen to enlils posts..

I believe psycadellics can help do alot of things.


--------------------
And thus begins the  reverse-fusing of our one-dimentional understanding, and adds ever-expanding perspectives, in depth and number; splitting our perception, and in so doing, seemingly irrationally, creates yet more one-ness, with all that ever was, is and will ever be, streching across the infinite, inunderstood concept of everything, percievable and not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: Lion]
    #19570083 -

Lion said:
zappaisgod said:
I saw Djokovich take Nadal apart at the US Open a while back.  It wasn't as close as the score made it seem.


And Nadal beat Djokovic handily at this past year's US Open.  IMO They're extremely close, but Nadal is and will be remembered as the superior player.  He's older and much more banged up, but the odds still slightly favor Nadal when they meet on any surface (unless it's clay, then the odds are ~80-20 for Nadal), and Djokovic will probably not win quite as many majors as Nadal will end up with.  That 2011 match was during Djokovic's incredible peak run.  I realize this has nothing to do with the topic, but I take my tennis very seriously. :lol:



I agree with this 100%.  But Nadal was not injured that night and Djoko tore him up.  He was, to use a phrase from someone else, in beast mode that night.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: Icyus]
    #19570091 -

Icyus said:
I would under no ciscumstance listen to enlils posts..

I believe psycadellics can help do alot of things.



They can certainly make my face sore from smiling all day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19570093 -

I confused the Australian Open I believe for the us open. He did vs someone and lost. I think it could of been Federer I just did a quick search  I know somewhere at some event (australian) he played in the finals and lost and addressed right after he had a torn hamstring.
zappaisgod said:
I was there

http://espn.go.com/tennis/usopen11/story/_/id/6963299/2011-us-open-novak-djokovic-downs-rafael-nadal-win-us-open

You don't know what you're talking about.



My apologies for not researching before claiming


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gender equality - will the positive trend continue into full equality, can psychedelics help? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19570104 -

zappaisgod said:
Lion said:
zappaisgod said:
I saw Djokovich take Nadal apart at the US Open a while back.  It wasn't as close as the score made it seem.


And Nadal beat Djokovic handily at this past year's US Open.  IMO They're extremely close, but Nadal is and will be remembered as the superior player.  He's older and much more banged up, but the odds still slightly favor Nadal when they meet on any surface (unless it's clay, then the odds are ~80-20 for Nadal), and Djokovic will probably not win quite as many majors as Nadal will end up with.  That 2011 match was during Djokovic's incredible peak run.  I realize this has nothing to do with the topic, but I take my tennis very seriously. :lol:



I agree with this 100%.  But Nadal was not injured that night and Djoko tore him up.  He was, to use a phrase from someone else, in beast mode that night.


Indeed!


--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lifting the veil on gender apartheid wingnutx 1,126 10 08/20/03 11:16 AM
by Anonymous
* Bush Administration's continued attack on MMJ patients
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 5,509 48 04/27/04 08:08 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Equality Anonymous 493 3 01/23/03 04:42 PM
by MountainMist
* The most thoughtful gun-control position I've seen yet... retread 913 5 09/01/04 10:49 PM
by retread
* Rumsfeld says he is taking full responsibility for abuse... grib 631 3 05/07/04 12:21 PM
by Evolving
* Positive Discrimination rogue_pixie 785 11 08/04/04 04:54 PM
by DieCommie
* Continued from an OTD thread
( 1 2 all )
BiggNigg 2,404 20 06/03/02 09:49 AM
by nugsarenice
* ?Bush - Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951?
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 4,210 43 06/13/04 04:39 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,228 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
Calendar Event: 02/11/55
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.