Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message:
    #1924752 - 09/17/03 12:24 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message:

#10. He is just sick of my great screenname.
#9. He is out "not looking" for blue ringers.
#8. He is busy replying to my other question regarding where he proportably found the "at long last florida" C. chlorostysis.
#7. He just doesn't "do private messages" anymore.
#6. The Shroom-bow that he was somewhere-over split into a worm-hole and he ended up in another galaxy made entirely of psychoactive mushrooms.
#5. He, is just busy.
#4. He, is just reluctant to answer any personal questions about spirituality and mushrooms.
#3. He is still sorting through the thousand images left over from this year in far-off asian countries.
#2. His private message box is tilted to the brim with hundreds if not thousands of unanswered inquiries.
#1. He is busy "having sex on shrooms".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinenewAK
Loc: Alaska
Re: Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1924762 - 09/17/03 12:28 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:lol: Maybe you'll get an answer now?!? 

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #1924783 - 09/17/03 12:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

All of the above!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: [Re: Jackal]
    #1924901 - 09/17/03 01:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

GGreatOne234 I do not alway go to my PM page and I many time forget the message boxes are even there.

I will now spend a minute or tow to see who has sent me messages. I bnelong to fourteen forums and I really do not pay much attecntiont oprivate messages. I am busy with other things and I am not personally dissing you by not replying to a qwuetion I did not know was posted becasue I have not looke dfor several days,

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1924938 - 09/17/03 01:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

Just went to my box had 19 messages. You sent this one on 9-16 and the earliest last pm form you was in July so I think you are al little off on sending me many messages i failed to answer.

Here is the reply I sent to you in a pm.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

1st Question:

{quote]I wonder why you say that when you eat a Shroom it stays with you (or inside of you) forever?

I do not recall ever saying that the mushrooms stayed with you forever, but once you have eaten a shroom you never forget so in that manner you will remember them for the rest of your life as part of you.

Question 2:

Quote:

Oh yeah and also, in the past when i was at the marketplace asking people for new spore prints and grow equiptment, i wasn't lieing and just trying to get free spores from people, it is seriously because they were always taken from me by an ex-gf, everytime i tried to leave. Not a lie..

Again i am not sure about what you are referring to .. The only problems I seen recently about people asking for free prints were regarding Steven Peele asking for donations of prints to give to people who subscribe to his journal Teo.

And Leafblowerz rude comments about spore contaminations.

anyway have a shroomy day and yes I am sortting through about two thousand images. lost over 800 in cambodia due to idiot internet shop boy who did not format the cd-rroms before he erased my memnory cards. Hopefully the cambodia hotel people are now taking caree of this matter as they promised to do for me.

int he nmeantime check out my new page at my website for Cambodia with some image sof the new species from Citadel of the Cell.

http://www.mushroomjohn.com/jasmine1.htm

have a shroomy day and yeah i just had some mushrooms while on sex.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Now I have to go spend another hour on the pm messages so that no one else complains about me not answering questions.

Also A lot of times I do skip things are posts which someone else has already adequately ansewered or sometimes I do not respond to the smoking mushrooms kind of qquestions or the Panaeolus/panaeolina/Psilocybe/Psathyrella over and over foenisecii questions.
Or the injection quetions or the distribution questions becasue Gumby Dude usually sends them tot he faq but people want direct responsees to their over and over questions and it really does get tiring and irritationg since no one want sto read the information. They mostly want to know where ones patches are without going out and find ing them themselves.

In the meantime, SorryAnnie destroyed your prints and cameras and suych but have a shroomy day anyway.

mj

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
Re: Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1925091 - 09/17/03 02:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

lmao

--------------------
stay off my land

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: [Re: cardboard]
    #1925872 - 09/17/03 06:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn :shake:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineIts Pat
Don't OD dipshit nub.
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN...
    #1926064 - 09/17/03 07:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Mushroom John has much Karma!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub